Killers are helpless and its going worse and worse...

Options
fearsxoxo
fearsxoxo Member Posts: 63
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Am i the only one being killer and getting more and more frustrated at this game. Youll have the totally entitled survivors mains that keep saying that the state of the game is fine and in the best state it ever been. When in fact its not. I see a lot of problems happening about the balancing. We can all agree that a killer vs a solo Q group will do just fine in most case , even probably stomp them since there is no cummunication on their end. But when it gets SWF its getting out of hand. Either that were talking about gens speed, the ressource they have to counter you , the maps. In other games lets say i take world of warcraft for exemple. You can do raid , for the same instance you have multiple difficultie for the same content. If you solo q and get to play with stranger the content is way easier the bosses are a lot easier than lets say normal , heroic or mythic. The same should apply to dbd in my mind! off course a swf well coordinated will have a way easier time and will gen rushs most of the time. Leaving you if you lucky losing sometime 2 to 3 within the time of 1 or 2 hook if you did extremely good. I watch a lot of killers content and they all seem to experience the same thing i do, even if they do it for a living. Why not adding a gen speed penality for groups ? more often then not killers are forced to camp to secure kills or even attract palyers to you forcing them to come rescue. we do not enjoy camping, but were not bots and we also play to win and would love to stand a chance in most games. The more time the killer have to chase the less theyll be tempted to camp or tunnel and im sure of that. So with the anti camp method its only gonna make it worse imo they will now only stick to gens knowing the person cant lose more than one hook state. Sure they are nerfed BNP and PTS but it wont be enough sadly. The more and more perks are being added to the game the more tools SWF have to counter killer. Thats 12 perks vs 4 for killer. If well use thats huge. Why BHR doesnt adds more perks to killer knowing they only have 4 vs 12 ? 6 would be fair imo. What i would see is a penality to gen speed for SWF cueing as a 3 or 4 man group , there would also need less pallets in maps when cuing vs SWF. You just cant balance the game around the soloQ experience and the strenght of the S tier killers knowing the rest of the killers are #########. I see you coming , why dont you play and Stier killer then.. WELL my friend i play a couple killers and i do not enjoy Blight nurse or huntress and anyway they release new killers so we can buy them and bring diversity into the matches. Well balance the game for all of them then ! STOP MAKING THE MAP SO HUGE because 2-3 killers and travel them in no time when 80% of the killers are helpless in gigantic maps. Killers found a way to stand a chance in those scenario playing the 3 gen strat nerfed ( survivors dont like to play long game). YES THIS IS A RANT but lets be honest and you too entitled survivors mains ? do you really found that normal to do 5 gens more often than not under 6 min ? i play games at high MMR and its a sweat from start to finish. I would love to see some solution being brought fixing these problems other than trying to force killers to play a way that its clearly less and less possible within the current state of the game. The 12 hook game style is pretty much dead unless they do mistakes over and over on the end.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments