If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Counterforce not a token perk?

Options

Is there a reason Counterforce doesn't use Tokens? It feels like it should be a token perk...

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,411
    Options

Yeah that would be a nice QoL feature for it.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,993
    Options

Small change, but nice

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,635
    Options

Generally speaking there are just too many perks in the game that are rather weak and don't do much but are similar to other also weak perks... They should maybe think about fusing perks together, because some of the perks in this game are just so God awful you could fuse 10 of them together and probably nobody would still run it... Even If predator bloodhound and stridor were fused I don't think many people would run the perk. Predator is even debatable a anti-perk in the sense of it might actually be worse then nothing, because scratch marks don't go up walls and stuff so tracking in the distance is harder... Same goes for many other perks with just no or really really weak effects.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,040
    Options

To be fair, I believe Counterforce gives you the speed bonus based on how many totems you yourself have broken, so a stack counter would actually be an indicator of what your speed bonus would be.

That being said, I agree with both Counterforce being a token perk and getting a totem counter basekit.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Okay, I might be insane, but didn't it have a counter of sorts when it was released?

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,411
    edited September 2023
    Options

Counterforce never had one. Small Game does but it tracks totems cleansed by anyone, not just you, so even if Counterforce did have a counter they would not be the same necessarily.

I still think CF should get one though.