Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Flashlights need to be killswitched right now

12346»

Comments

• ToxicSamurai7015
    ToxicSamurai7015 Member Posts: 10

I know people are thinking that I am sticking up for cheating but I'm really not.im saying That killers being OP is the reason for cheating. If you don't agree,that's fine we have the right to disagree,without getting angry.and talk like adults instead of pointing fingers.please explain to me why I wrong.

• ToxicSamurai7015
    edited September 2023

Thank you for your comment. And I think you're write to a certain extent. I loosely base statistics off of my own game play as survivor and a few people I play with. So It may not be quiet fair to the rest of community Assuming that everyone is getting tunneled and camped.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
  • ToxicSamurai7015

Look, I could go over and over again how I'm not endorsing cheating. It's just getting redundant now. I've already explained it. If you don't get it, you don't get it. All I can say is read the comments and try to understand what I'm saying. I've gotta go, my house is on fire,. Peace

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,368

They have done a killswitch on weekends before pretty sure. Plus, even if they haven't, that's something else that needs to be addressed. They need to have at least one person among the weekend crew that has the authority to do a killswitch for game-breaking bugs.

Though I am glad they HAVE actually killswitched them today.

• Melinko
    Melinko Member Posts: 291
    edited September 2023

Wow, childish name calling. Good for you.

So, fun fact. If you took the time to actually read you'd see that I used the exploit one time in a custom game with 4 friends to see how it worked and how to beat it, force people out of the locker, etc. But hey, you just jump to conclusions like a baddie.

Secondly, I've been gaming a long time. Was a part of vanilla WoW. There exploits in that game like nothing else. No one cried about banning a bunch of people because of any exploit and yes, you could literally take the game hostage if you knew what you were doing. Lock down an entire quest hub for an entire server. No one cried "ban them!!!" Nope, we all watched the chaos and were like what is happening and found other things to do while the devs fixed it.

People were paying a subscription to that game, and couldn't do things because of exploits yet the community was less sad and crying than this entire community that bought a game and never had to pay for anything again if they didn't want to.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
  • appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,123
    edited September 2023

Exploiters should be banned for a duration. Otherwise people will just jump on the next exploit that comes along regardless of role because there is no risk of punishment.