If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Élodie Rakoto Cozy Break Cosmetic

Options

Lowkey devastated by the latest cosmetic for Élodie... First of all, that is NOT a bonnet. That is a HEAD WRAP. Secondly, where is the silk?? If it was a bonnet, her hair should be tucked inside. Please I beg of you, either modify the description to be accurate, or update the headpiece itself. It's almost as bad as her Gold & Silk headpiece with the poorly done braids and no baby hair which essentially makes it unusable.

It feels like she is continuously being neglected and I don't know why. Also, what could you combine those shorts with? They're very questionable and I don't know why they couldn't have at least been cute shorts on their own like Mikaela's Cozy Break shorts.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to offer support or defend Dead by Daylight when the lack of cultural understanding/research is so apparent. Please, hear me. I have only good intentions and want to see change for the better as well as people actually being able represent themselves and feel good about it.

Comments