Revert the POST-PTB changes to Sadako

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,263
edited February 4 in Feedback and Suggestions

For me was "ok" in the ptb, but have not sense the post ptb changes. "10 second cd of tp to TV" It could be a "passable" change, but the the others changes... REVERT ALL..

• FULL power - one stack to the survivors, NOT full power, not stack on them (REVERT IT)

Post edited by Th3Nightmare on

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Thank you, hopefully she is getting good changes. As you see, so much people are really love to play her. She is one of the most fun killers ever we got.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 809
    Options

Need a tl:dr and why it should be reverted. I don't want to give unnecessary views on a video.

• jasonq500
    jasonq500 Member Posts: 102
    Options
  • jasonq500
    Options

stated by the developers:

One of the awkward playstyles we wanted to address with this update was the dominant strategy of teleporting as much as possible to quickly spread Condemned. We had hoped that limiting the range of Condemned to powered TVs would address this and allow us to remove the projection cooldown. However, some crafty Onryō players discovered that they could intentionally teleport to the wrong TVs first in order to spread more than one stack of Condemned to Survivors near/heading towards a powered one. Clever!

yeah this makes no sense at all, sadako players cleverly condemning survivors so they decide to nerf it

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 666
    Options

You've hit the nail on the head.

We're happy to hear the developers are looking into it. But this wouldn't need looking into in the first place if we'd just been heard the first time around. The developers have a frustrating habbit of making changes that noone wants (e.g. Hillbilly overheat) that they then have to spend a bunch of time reverting or reworking.

• Turbs
    Turbs Member Posts: 20
    Options

At the very least, please revert the nerfs she was just given. They were highly uncalled for and only punished survivors who refused to counter her power, and countering her power was only made easier in the 3.0 version of her. That's why it was generally thought that she was in a healthier state to being rather weak against competent players.

Nowhere in the Onryo Feedback thread did anyone suggest that she was overtuned in any capacity. Of course it didn't live up to expectations.

• Beano744
    Beano744 Member Posts: 76
    Options

I know, I don't think I saw anyone complain about Sadako's changes... Idk why BHVR messes with stuff that doesn't need to be touched.

• Thund3rstruck57
    Thund3rstruck57 Member Posts: 240
    edited January 26
    Options

The PTB version of Onryo was in a pretty good spot but still needed a few buffs, not nerfs as she was noticeably weaker. @Peanits I see that you acknowledged that you heard the feedback and will be hotfixing Onryo after the midchapter goes live. We appreciate that a lot. Using the PTB as the baseline, here are my suggestions:

Make the new ring drawing add-on basekit. I think this is the most critical change that needs to be made. Making it so when you hook a survivor with a tape, the other survivors get a stack of condemned encourages Onryo to both hook survivors and to go after other survivors who now have an extra stack (instead of tunneling the hooked survivor). It also adds an actual risk to carrying a tape. This is such a healthy change it should be strongly considered.

Improve the killer's UI elements. Make it so when survivors gain a stack of condemned, their ring flashes a different color. Make the holding a tape indicator a different color as well. Since hooking now locks in stacks, it would be nice if the UI can tell us what survivors are worth hooking. I'm not asking to see the survivors' stacks. Just a generic indicator that lets the Onryo know that a survivor has passed a threshold of new stacks that can be locked in. I'm thinking it should show up when a survivor has 2 or more stacks not locked in.

Remove the ability of survivors to see the auras of nearby active TVs. This kills her teleport surprise stealth potential as survivors can just watch the nearby TV aura and run early when it vanishes. Survivors can still see the icon of the TV they need to deliver their tape to.

And that's it for me. I know many others have also mentioned wanting the tape insertion time to be increased, but I'm not sure how badly that would affect her tunneling potential so I'm not going to weigh in on that. Thanks again for listening to the feedback!

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,502
    edited January 27
    Options

Thank you for doing this. 🙏🏼💕 truly!

I put a lot of thought into this after 2000 hours of playing our beloved TV girl.

I have great suggestions behavior please! 🙏🏼 Please take a look at the addons again. Out of all the purple addons only 1 of them is worth using…kinda…sorta with this update. (Tape editing deck) the others are lack luster for purples.

ADD-ON SUGGESTIONS ❤️

Tape editing deck - Bring passive condemn back on this addon to give survivors a reason to turn the tape in. Currently there is no threat for holding a cursed object. (bringing back tapes that passively condemn would be a great idea, it was a great idea to begin with.)

VCR - there should be similar animation like Freddy’s animation where Sadako is coming out of the TV so survivors think it’s her. It’s just an audio queue now and a small visual effect. Also, with survivors being able to see auras of televisions of any TV, this add-on will remain ineffective because they know exactly which she’s coming out of so there’s no tricking anybody with this add-on.

Telephone - this should be increased to 8.5 meters and from 3 seconds to 3.5.. The current range is so short, you could just lunge attack and hit someone. The slowdown is NOT enough to help you get the next hit or hinder them enough around the loop to potentially get ahead.

Distorted Photo - this could be useful if it was increased to 18 or 20 meters but the biggest issue is a survivor has to witness her manifesting which is frustrating because you have to count on survivors hearing her lullaby as a stealth killer to know you’re around, the two don’t go together.

Clump of hair should be basekit. (This would help her stealth due to her lullaby and because her invisibility is the same, as it is manifested, as it is de manifested, it should be harder to see her de manifested.)

Mother’s mirror OR Newspaper should be basekit. (To help her a little in loops)

Rickety Pinwheel/Seasoaked Cloth - Very neat idea! However, she gets punished hard for using these add-ons, because when she teleport it shut the TVs off, and the add-on is useless. I would suggest merging the two add-ons together or making it so the add-on stays on whether the TV is powered on or off. (You may have to make a different visual effect for this though from the static that usually surrounds the television)📺

Yoichi’s Fishing Net. Personally we don’t need 2 blindness addons. Fishing Net should go back to some form of Condemn Addon to give variety please. I loved loved the function of it before the tapes were reworked, I still deeply miss it.

Iri video tape - (Bring back OG video tape) If this isn’t an option that’s fine, but the version from PTB to hit live is not a great option especially if out of 4 of her purple addons are not effective as they should be for purples.

Post edited by MechWarrior3 on
  • Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 490
    Options

What's even funnier is that they nerf something to prevent tunnelling yet gut STBFL's chase potential and synergy with weaker Killers to turn it into a perk that's only at it's strongest when tunnelling and camping XD

• MechWarrior3
    Options

Again thank you so much! ❤️

Please bring back Old Video Tapes that passively condemn! ❤️ even if the timer got increased! It was a great feature that allowed for pressure on a survivor to do the gen or go turn the tape in

• MikhailVictor
    MikhailVictor Member Posts: 350
    edited January 26
    Options

I like your changes, especially vcr, though i'm not sure about iri tape. She has fun purples but i wish they were actually useful

• MechWarrior3
    Options

I’m open to iri video tape. Just not what’s going to be released on the 30th. :)

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,218
    Options

As someone who loves the VCR, I kinda dig those additions as well. I use it as a scare tactic post-hook with DMS because I find most survivors don't want to risk staying on a gen if they hear the teleport sound too close. Not to mention if they have LoS on a TV and see the fake me crawl out.

• MechWarrior3
    Options

Agreed! I too love that combo. 💕🥲 however, there’s just no reason for her to have four purple add-ons, and only one of them is barely useful, after January 30. It will no longer be useful at least not for the element of surprise. (VCR)

Tape editing deck used to be my all-time favorite add-on. I loved slowing survivors down in the beginning to give me a slight Headstart but now it’s effective in doing that, they see a tape in their hand automatically and they say OK no problem. Thanks for the tape early…. 🙄 I would settle for passive condemn to build up on their tapes just for that add-on, even if it wasn’t granted for regular tapes pulled out of TVs. (I hope that makes sense)

• jasonq500
    Options

No clue why they thought it was a good idea, I hope they revert the nerf entirely and not adjust it

• MechWarrior3
    Options

I can understand, I’m sorry. She’s been changed so many times people don’t know what to do, take a tape, don’t take a tape, people are confused on how to counter her.

It’s so funny there are people still in the current version that think they don’t lose the tape in their hands when you get hit and still try to insert the tape into the TV and wonder why they’re dead. Then they tell me I’m hacking. 🤣🤣

• MechWarrior3
    edited January 27
    Options

I updated my suggestions regarding our well baby’s addons. Will you take another look for me?

I forgot some important details. @radiantHero23 Will you check too? What am I missing?

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,279
    Options

Im careful with getting my hopes up before I've seen the adjustments. I'm tired of getting disappointed.

• MechWarrior3
    Options

I understand, but at least I tagged the Developers in it, and I am doing my part as a relatively new member to this forum to help shed some light :)

I never commented much in the past on the forms, if anything at all, but lately, I feel my voice needs to be heard.

• lachenstars
    lachenstars Member Posts: 66
    Options

I figure the window where the Devs would seriously consider any more significant changes for Sadako is rapidly closing, so why not just suggest more ideas for that 1 additional good add-on that would help her tremendously.

The nerfs to the PTB version need to be reverted. Capping Condemn stacks that are locked in with each hook at 3 is reasonable, but 2 stacks is not a lot of extra incentive to hook for a Killer that struggles in chase. A 10 second cooldown to when her projection spreads Condemn significantly slows down the rate Sadako can apply her Condemn pressure, particularly when the counterplay for survivors has never been easier.

I was thrilled by the PTB and only have 1 thought about her kit besides not nerfing it. If the new Ring Drawing effect was basekit (survivors hooked that are holding a Tape have their Tape destroyed and a stack of Condemn is spread to their teammates) that would be a big bonus for hooking, even if locked in stacks of Condemn are limited. That would free up an add-on slot for... something good that we might brainstorm right here!

A Tier add-ons: Iri Remote Control.

B Tier add-ons: Distorted Photo, Ring Drawing.

C Tier add-ons: Bloody Fingernails, Old Newspaper, Yoichi's Fishing Net.

D Tier add-ons: Well Water, Rickety Pinwheel, Mother's Comb, Tape Editing Deck, Cabin Sign.

Telephone would be worth running if the hindered or the range were stronger. VCR could also work if it were more convincing like Freddy's add-on. Well Stone could be buffed to 10 seconds CD reduction when survivors turn off TVs.

I feel like TV auras are too strong to leave basekit if they keep a 10 second CD on projection spreading Condemn, so remove them or give them a smaller 6-8 m range. But if kept, an add-on could hide the auras of TVs and Tape Editing Deck could use a buff, so it might work there.

Personally I think Sadako's stealth is a little underrated, but an add-on to lean into that would be great. Remove her lullaby and make projection silent.

Give us back that serotonin inducing 'bong' sound from old Iri Tape. Make it reveal a survivor's target TV when you hit someone holding a Tape. That's strong enough to be considered an Iri. Alternately, the TV the survivor turned off could turn back on.

Considering how easy it is to turn off a TV, would an add-on that exhausts while in range, like Rickety Pinwheel, be too strong? It might even prove useful in chase if Sadako can force survivors to path close to a powered TV. Conversely, survivors could be exhausted for 30 seconds after picking up a Tape. This would give Sadako enough time to find the survivor and take advantage.

A small buff to vaulting might help her in chase. It could be tied to how many TVs are powered or how many survivors are holding Tapes. So when survivors limit her power to project to a TV, Sadako can get something in return. Maybe vault speed is 2.5% faster for every survivor holding a Tape. Noticeable but not strong by itself, but it would stack with Bamboozle or Fire Up.

When all TVs are turned off, all TVs are reset and turn back on. This effect can only trigger every 2-3 minutes.

Again, the PTB was a 9.5 / 10. The nerfs should not go through. The new Iri Tape could be a Yellow meme add-on and one of these could be a strong additional option for Sadako. Going back through her add-ons, Sadako has a few options at least, but I thought I'd toss out one last Hail Mary for a stronger new Iri Tape.

• ChaosWam
    edited January 27
    Options

Thanks for the heads up! Let me read through this and type in live time here.

• Tape Editing Deck: Passive condemned on this addon specifically is a bold step, and I endorse it because it's an active choice to run and could lead to experimenting with it alongside certain builds for slowdown and hindering survivors to gain condemned. I like it.
    • 100% agreed with the VCR, don't even need to ask me twice. Always has been my favorite addon for mindgames.
    • Telephone: I'm not a major fan of haste/hindered to be completely honest, but telephone has always been extremely weak for a purple addon regardless. I think your suggestion is a step in the right direction.
    • Funnily enough, Photograph is my second most run addon. Why? I demanifest/manifest frequently during chases to do mindgames, and due to this I learned I can use it as a pseudo 'I'm All Ears' if I do it correctly at window mindgames or as they turn corners. It's difficult to learn when and how to time manifest for it, but it's very rewarding to see if they double back or hold W. That said, I do agree it could be tuned up and I like your suggestion. (Also fun fact you can interrupt actions with the scream, even unhooking if they look at you. The hate messages I've gotten...)
    • Clump of Hair/Mother's Mirror/Newspaper basekit: I can't say for certain if this would be overkill or not as a lot of invis can be quite strong. However considering the circumstances with Sadako, I think it should at least be considered. I'll probably think this one over more but I'm not opposed to the thought.
    • Pinwheel/Cloth: When I first played Sadako years ago I was going mad trying to figure out why these weren't effective. Now looking back, I was mostly suffering from 'new player in DBD' syndrome. Blindness doesn't do much for Sadako except counter WoO or other kinds of aura reading, so mainly SoloQ information and Pinwheel seems redundant since Sadako can demanifest, granted it hides her lullaby if you don't demanifest and they ignore the TV. The issue is, nobody will ignore the TV for those effects to linger (unless they also want tons of stacks) and the only combination I can see being useful is Iridescent Tape and Pinwheel, which I shouldn't even need to explain why that's a bad idea with this update. I could rant forever about them, but your suggestion to have them active when the TVs are off is good. May need to adjust range depending on effectiveness but that would need to be tested.
    • Fishing Net: On paper it sounds great. 4 locks on stacks = permenant blindness. But as I said before, blindness on Sadako is a moot point if she can demanifest. Aura reading perks are already weak against her power. I agree with you on that fully. I have two suggestions for it: 1. Your suggestion with it being tied to condemned gain and 2. If they double down on hook lockon condemned being capped, have it raise the cap by 1 stack. (Even if gaining condemned will be harder to apply, at least it would be something I guess?)
  • MechWarrior3
    Options

thank you so so very much for taking the time to thoroughly read my post and write out your own personal ideas. 💕🙏🏼🙏🏼

I am glad that you liked what I proposed, and I also learned a thing or two from what you said as well.

I had no idea that distorted photo could do that, and I think that’s hilarious!

In regards to pinwheel and cloth, I believe you are right they may have to tone down the radius from 8 m to 6.5 if the television were off, but to be entirely honest 8 m really isn’t even that far. I think they’re going to tone it down then while they are powered on the rain should be increased to 9m.

I feel like I have more to say in this response as a whole so let me think about it and I will edit it probably.

Thank you so very much for listening and taking the time again to write all this out. You’re one of a kind :-)

Not gonna lie, I would love to add you on a 1v1 custom to see how you work distorted photo.

• MechWarrior3
    edited January 27
    Options

While I appreciate your thoughts, I don’t know if a 3rd thread is gonna be needed or appropriate. Your concern and ideas are welcome but I would move them to an existing thread where we are talking about this already. 💕🙏🏼😁

• ChaosWam
    Options

Of course, glad to help.

And on the note of Photograph, it helps that I also run bamboozle to make up for her weaker aspects. I also recommend Superior Anatomy if you're not keen on window blocks. If you get the aura read off, fake going one way so they turn back to run past the window again, you can crawl over it and catch them off guard. If they keep going one way, then you can commit to chase, and it works pretty well on most tiles that aren't shack, but I find shack runners tend to stick to shack too often and get fooled by the window juke.

The only real downsides are if they pick up on you and don't look, in which case you need to readjust to them not tracking your movements constantly and mindgame around that, or if they run distortion, in which case you need to burn through those stacks. Personally I enjoy the fact there's counterplay since I have a decent rhythm with manifest/demanifest in chase. The only worries I have with a 1v1 is I'd have to, at this point, mentally time my manifests where I've done this for so long it feels like second nature so if I try to think about my timings while doing it I guarantee I'd mess up 🙃But that's unfortunately how my brain works, loves to make things second nature as opposed to deliberate. I stream sometimes so maybe I'll create a clip later to show my results.

• lachenstars
    Options

I figure the window where the Devs would seriously consider any more significant changes for Sadako is rapidly closing, so why not just suggest more ideas for that 1 additional good add-on that would help her tremendously.

The nerfs to the PTB version need to be reverted. Capping Condemn stacks that are locked in with each hook at 3 is reasonable, but 2 stacks is not a lot of extra incentive to hook for a Killer that struggles in chase. A 10 second cooldown to when her projection spreads Condemn significantly slows down the rate Sadako can apply her Condemn pressure, particularly when the counterplay for survivors has never been easier.

I was thrilled by the PTB and only have 1 thought about her kit besides not nerfing it. If the new Ring Drawing effect was basekit (survivors hooked that are holding a Tape have their Tape destroyed and a stack of Condemn is spread to their teammates) that would be a big bonus for hooking, even if locked in stacks of Condemn are limited. That would free up an add-on slot for... something good that we might brainstorm right here!

A Tier add-ons: Iri Remote Control.

B Tier add-ons: Distorted Photo, Ring Drawing.

C Tier add-ons: Bloody Fingernails, Old Newspaper, Yoichi's Fishing Net.

D Tier add-ons: Well Water, Rickety Pinwheel, Mother's Comb, Tape Editing Deck, Cabin Sign.

Telephone would be worth running if the hindered or the range were stronger. VCR could also work if it were more convincing like Freddy's add-on. Well Stone could be buffed to 10 seconds CD reduction when survivors turn off TVs.

I feel like TV auras are too strong to leave basekit if they keep a 10 second CD on projection spreading Condemn, so remove them or give them a smaller 6-8 m range. But if kept, an add-on could hide the auras of TVs and Tape Editing Deck could use a buff, so it might work there.

Personally I think Sadako's stealth is a little underrated, but an add-on to lean into that would be great. Remove her lullaby and make projection silent.

Give us back that serotonin inducing 'bong' sound from old Iri Tape. Make it reveal a survivor's target TV when you hit someone holding a Tape. That's strong enough to be considered an Iri. Alternately, the TV the survivor turned off could turn back on.

Considering how easy it is to turn off a TV, would an add-on that exhausts while in range, like Rickety Pinwheel, be too strong? It might even prove useful in chase if Sadako can force survivors to path close to a powered TV. Conversely, survivors could be exhausted for 30 seconds after picking up a Tape. This would give Sadako enough time to find the survivor and take advantage.

A small buff to vaulting might help her in chase. It could be tied to how many TVs are powered or how many survivors are holding Tapes. So when survivors limit her power to project to a TV, Sadako can get something in return. Maybe vault speed is 2.5% faster for every survivor holding a Tape. Noticeable but not strong by itself, but it would stack with Bamboozle or Fire Up.

When all TVs are turned off, all TVs are reset and turn back on. This effect can only trigger every 2-3 minutes.

Again, the PTB was a 9.5 / 10. The nerfs should not go through. The new Iri Tape could be a Yellow meme add-on and one of these could be a strong additional option for Sadako. Going back through her add-ons, Sadako has a few options at least, but I thought I'd toss out one last Hail Mary for a stronger new Iri Tape.

• lachenstars
    Options

whoops double post b/c of the merge.

• ChaosWam
    Options

This isn't about live Sadako. PTB Sadako couldn't spam nearly as well, and taking a tape had no downsides as they don't break on it or give you condemned in any way, just disables the TV for 70 seconds per interaction.

• MechWarrior3
    edited January 27
    Options

Very few people thought it was actually overpowered. Was it strong? Yes.

However, in most cases, nobody takes a tape until it’s too late. That’s entirely on the survivor.

Not to mention, after Sadako has burned through a few TVs from teleporting her power level goes downhill until her TV is recharge, and then her power level starts to scale back up again, but the time it does that you should already have a tape and deposit it.

Although I don’t blame people for not knowing what to do with this character, when they go up against her, because this will be the third coming rework.

• radiantHero23
    Options

That was exactly my reason too when I joined this forum. It was Sadakos first rework.

But maybe I have gotten myself too involved into this...

• radiantHero23
    Options

The tape editing deck is insanely good. Has always been. It's s strong tool for spreading condemned early. Combined with ring drawing, they form her best addon combination by far.

• radiantHero23
    Options

My ideas:

Tape editing deck: it's a strong addon already. I would not buff it. In combination with the ring drawing, it will be her 2nd best addon. It doesn't need a buff.

Telephone: the effect is plain bad design. Slowing survivors down is not great. I would give it a new effect: holding tapes builds up passive condemned. This would be a strong purple addon.

Vcr: great idea! Agree!

Distorted photo: we have purple addons on killers like Xeno that make them vault 30% faster by default when in power. This addon makes people scream when they see you. That effect is worth yellow rarity at best. Giving it a new effect is the only option if you ask me. This would be my suggestion: if the Onryo is demanifested, all survivors hear the lullaby. (Map wide lullaby when demanifested). Also a strong effect fitting a purple addon.

Agree with clump of hair. A new effect should be there. Maybe: reduces lullaby by 8 meters. That's a useful addon and would keep the idea of making her more stealthy.

Mother's mirror could get the distorted photo effect. Fitting, I feel like.

The pinwheel and cloth are bad. Really bad. 90% of the time during a match, Sadako is demanifested. Why would she want oblivious on survivors? Blindness is ok, but still very bad. She has 2 blindness addons... My suggestion here is to give a new effect as well. Maybe a survivor that picks up a tape gets half a stack more for each TV they turn of while holding it? (Green).

The cloth could be something different as well. Maybe: holding on to a tape for 30 seconds inflicts the survivor with the blindness effect until they have inserted the tape?

I agree with the fishing net. Should be reworked.

I have to disagree with the iri tape. The new one is fine. The old one was too strong. Especially if we win and the horrible nerfs get reverted. The new effect is totally good, just undertuned. A change could be: TVs don't inflict condemned at all anymore (not when a survivor picks one up as well) but they don't turn off at all anymore. That's strong. It provides u limited map mobility at the cost of her entire secondary ability. A fair trade I say.

Sorry that it took so long. Had a lot to do.

I hope these posts will be seen by anyone but due to recent history and what happened 8 months ago, I will not get my hopes up for our well girl.

• MechWarrior3
    edited January 28
    Options

I’m reading this as we speak I will edit this response. Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my post and adding your own thoughts as well!

I love your ideas on these add-ons! Very creative, indeed! I don’t feel like any of them would be too overpowered. Either, it’s not anything that we don’t already have for other killers, and they still have a stronger add-ons. It’s definitely doable to say the least.

in terms of tape editing deck, you’ll have to show me how you get used out of it, I’ve never been able to get used out of it because they hold onto the tapes before I can find them and then they go cleanse once the TVs turn on and then I’m out three or four TVs from the beginning of the match, and that kills me. It’s very frustrating.

It used to be my favorite add-on because it started them with condemn and passively grew, it gave them the choice of work on the generator, but your condemn goes up or waste time and go to the TV furthest from you to put your tape up but you also risk getting spotted by sadako for an early chase. It was a great beginning of the match time waster for survivors.

• nikkixo87
    nikkixo87 Member Posts: 13
    Options

The added nerds are terrible. I am really regretting all of the time/bp/ MONEY I put in to sadako because I will not be playing her after this patch. At all.

• lachenstars
    edited January 28
    Options

The OG Tape Editing Deck was front loading the match, assuming you could capitalize early. If you hard commit in order to deny the turn in, the passive Condemn can lead to an early mori. On Live, it strikes me as decent if you can get a faster 2 stacks from an early hit than from multiple teleports. Plus, the survivors aren't able to turn off any TV right as they turn on b/c they already have a Target TV to go to. On the PTB Tape Editing Deck seemed the weakest. No passive Condemn, and no 2 stacks when you win a chase.

2 Blindness add-ons are terrible but I'd keep Yoichi's Fishing Net, because you have the possibility of locking in permanent blindness. It's worse with a 2 stack maximum lock in, though. Has slightly better potential than Sea Soaked Cloth, though, IMO.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,263
    edited February 4
    Options

10 seconds of CD and if the power is at 100% if you do tp, the survivors receive a stack, it shouldn't be like that, at least so that the survivors are forced to use the tvs and leave the generators, if SADAKO waits longer time to do a tp should be:

• Power bar: From 0-25: 0.25 stack
    • Power bar: From 26-50: 0.5 stack
    • Power bar: From 51-75: 0.75 stack
    • Power bar: From 76-100: 1 stack

Including the mechanic that you do hook a survivor with certain stacks and blocking them so that they can NEVER be eliminated can further encourage her pressure.