The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

An oversight for 2v8?

ReverseVelocity
ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183
edited July 26 in Feedback and Suggestions

Most of my 2v8 games have been pretty fun overall, but there was one I had where it really sucked. All the killers did was slug people until they bled out deliberately to try and make people miserable.

The game lasted forever, and kind of grinded to a halt eventually. I really don't think this should be a thing, as there is minimal reason to slug with the cage mechanic preventing any sort of pallet/flashlight save, and the fact that it's really quick to do. This isn't a strategy that's any more effective than just caging in the end, but it is miserable to face. I guess that was the point, but still.

I'm not sure I can think of a genuine reason to slug somebody for a significant amount of time in this mode, so for the next time round, please consider extending the self pickup to anyone who is downed, instead of just for their last cage state. This will prevent people from playing in a way just to try and ruin the game for others.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments