Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Killers: Who do you chase?

Kable13
Kable13 Member Posts: 13

When you come across the whole survivor group, who do you choose to the chase when theres multiple choices? what draws you? What makes you say "Thats my target"?

Personally… I'ma dood…. so when i come across them, my eyes can't help but get drawn to skimpy outfits, or bright colors… plus the bright colors, in my opinion, are like the survivor saying "please chase me" lol

Answers

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 656
    edited August 1

Whatever their oufits, I'm starting to chase the closiest of me or the last to run away from me… Sometimes it wasn't the best thing but I can't know before to commit the chase.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,159

I'll go after the one who attempts to crouch and not be seen or the one who runs away from useful tiles. Barring either of those, I'll go after who's closest.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 959

Typically whoever is closest. Although if there’s someone who obviously wants me to chase them (think bright clothes and taunting username) I’ll happily take a survivor who is a little further away.

• HouseOf1000Corpses
    HouseOf1000Corpses Member Posts: 12

Dwight. Always Dwight. (Jk kinda)

I usually go for whoever is at the furthest hook stage I can remember if they’re close enough. Otherwise, I follow whoever’s closest or is headed through a dead zone.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,328

I usually use Lethal Persuer on Whiskas, so whomever I spot being near a gen is the first to get chased. I prefer to go for gen-jockeys.

However, if it is a Resident Evil lobby then no one is being chased in a serious manner lol. Wesker + RE players is just a big party. Unless it's Chris…. /jk

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

Usually the one trying to stealth or the one who is positioning out of safety.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580

The one I just Marked.

• Cadpig
    Cadpig Member Posts: 47

If I keep running into the same survivor, I'll try to chase someone else. I'll chase someone who is more healthy if I have a choice. When a survivor gets unhooked, I'll chase the person who unhooked them, not the person who just got unhooked.

The exception to these rules is if a Tome Challenge encourages me to do something else, but I'll go back to this system as soon as possible.

I like to make sure that the scares go around.

• No2Loser
    No2Loser Member Posts: 58

Whoever is closest to me is my next target, if someone runs between me and my prey i'll smack em and chase them instead

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,851
    edited August 9

I only tunnel S.T.A.R.S. members as Nemesis, like any true Nemesis player would do.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580

The way it took me way too long to get that you were joking…

• No2Loser
    No2Loser Member Posts: 58
    edited August 10