Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Blood rush rework

BLACKMENACE8086
BLACKMENACE8086 Member Posts: 34
edited September 13 in Feedback and Suggestions

"Your mind and body are honed for great feats, allowing you to push through with extra effort when neccesary." This is the description for blood rush and I think this philosophy was lost in this rework. Blood rush should allow you to push through when neccesary but the current rework looks like it limits renato even more than previously.

The requirements of not doing any conspicuous actions are brutal as well as the relatively short duration and deactivation in endgame.

I would love to see this perk getting more love and attention rather than just slapping an anti tunnel logo on it and calling it good.

It shouldn't have a duration as you may need to use extra effort at other times rather than directly off kf hook, it should be active after every hook state and not deactivate in end game, and finally just keep it a fun unique perk for people to mess around with.

Thank you for listening to my reasonings for my hesitation on this rework and tldr is below.

TLDR; Blood rush needs to be perceived as how it currently is and not as an anti tunnel limited perk.

:)

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments