Live Q&A: 2.7.0 PTB

Peanits
Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

On Thursday April 25th, we will be hosting a live Q&A on the subjects of The Legion update and the End Game Collapse. With the PTB launching today, we will also be accepting questions surrounding the other various changes in the Player Test Build as well.

If you have a question about The Legion Update, please post your question here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57974/

If you have a question about The End Game Collapse, please post your question here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58169/

RULES

• Limit of one question per person.
  • Posts that are not questions will be removed.
  • This thread is just for general PTB questions. If you have a question about The Legion or The End Game Collapse, please use the threads above.

We will select some of the best questions and answer them live on stream this Thursday.

Comments

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042

Will ALL the bugs that are happening in the game ever be addressed? :)))))))

• Cheeper97
    Cheeper97 Member Posts: 19

Can the endgame collapse timer run out, if Blood Warden is active and survivors are not able to leave the trial?

• cristalcaos
    cristalcaos Member Posts: 17

why you decided to make harder getting stacks for we are gonna live forever?

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

why there's no servers in Australia? you have players there btw.

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

Other than playing around Blood Warden, why are killers given the option to open the exit gates only once all gens have been completed? I imagined the other reason would be so the killer can initiate a forfeit, but the fact that you can't do it until all gens are done seems to defeat that purpose.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Can you make it so the end game timer starts when the last gen gets completed?

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

The changes for the deep wound status to dont decrease when in the killer terror radious are fair and good, but why do the same thing for a reverse bear trap?

P.s kindred as default when?

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Left Behind changes?

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323

do you choose at random the changes to be made?

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

more traps by default at the start of the game for the trapper when?

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

Whats the justification behind the remember me nerf and the exit gate opening buff if they don't effect the endgame timer until a gate is actually opened?

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

With how the feedback has been with some of these changes, are you likely going to go through with it entirely or was this only a test?

It seems like most of the community is in an uproar towards some of these changes, so I'm curious as to what the plan will be and how you'll respond to all of the feedback. Hopefully, you all are doing alright though. :)

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

How long until you realise Pig and Legion changes were bad and do something about them?

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited April 2019

When will the sounds finally be fixed? Specifically talking about survivor footsteps often being completely silent.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

Is anything going to be done about the location of the exit gates especially in relation to the hatch? I've seen the hatch spawn perfectly in the Middle where you can watch both exit gates very easily. I've also seen situations where the exit gates are so close that it would be impossible to open them undetected.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

What will the Terror Radius achieve now that Survivors can abuse that by staying in the Terror Radius?

• YearOfThePigNerf
    YearOfThePigNerf Member Posts: 48

Will Pig be receiving a rework in a year or so?

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    edited April 2019

With dedicated servers what is the possibility of bringing crossplay and transferring data across platforms?

I would love to be able to transfer my data from Xbox to pc one day

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited April 2019

Instead of buffing their base ability, you buff their addons. Recharge is awful, stun after the Frenzy is awful, vaults speed are awful, duration is still too short, missed attacks penalty when being in Frenzy is awful, losing power after getting stuned is awful, losing power after hitting someone with basic attack is awful. Are u gonna even change this?

Post edited by Ihatelife on
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Are you gonna revert the legion change?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Pigs bear-traps seem useless now at Endgame. Will this change be reverted or will she get buffs to her dash to compensate?

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Why change the Pig's RBT timer to stop while in her terror radius?

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Are you going to buff Pig and Legion from how they are in the PTB?

Pig's nerf was too much and unnecessary.

Legion did need some change, but you took too much from them, their power is not worth using now, it hurts them more than it helps them.

• ninjamediness64
    ninjamediness64 Member Posts: 125

Why not have the collapse begin when the last generator is completed/hatch is closed? That would at least somewhat warrant the exit gate buff and nerfs to Remember Me since they would be pressed for time to open the gates.

I don’t see the collapse as a threat if the gates open quickly and I can just leave. But if it began when the last gen popped it would be much more intense.

• tassadar7945
    tassadar7945 Member Posts: 3

Are you going to fix the lack of notifications for killers? The only notifications we get are when gens are completed.

• NoFace
    NoFace Member Posts: 151

Why the nerf for Pig? I think that the first change about the reverse bear traps was needed for endgame, but the others weren't really necessary.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

good job on ruining not one but two killers in a single patch i know they were both low tier and legion needed changes but why... god why did the pig need to be moved down to f tier or is this just a big plan to make all killers nurse and hillbilly mains because if it is pritty good job so far.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

4 seconds of base stun is crazy without addons, do you think you can reduce it to 3.5s or 3.25 without addons and change the addons?

• suffering23
    suffering23 Member Posts: 230
    edited April 2019

will you really really rethink the legion change and also his fatigue time? with cold dirt it feels like it's 1 second longer than in the live version without add-ons, this is RIDICULOUS

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

What was the inspiration for the cosmetics planned to release with this patch?

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Do you plan on doing anything about killers who trap survivors in the basement by blocking the stairs? With the new end game collapse it seems to be an exploit that could be abused to get easy kills.

• Ranthe
    Ranthe Member Posts: 8

Hey There!

Have you ever thought about adding " Dev Notes " at the end of all your Balance changes? I realize that this would be time-consuming but I feel this would help a Great deal in the long run when it comes to understanding how you feel about the game.

Especially if you go weeks without a live-stream. It does more than just tell us why you made a change, it shows us your thought process on what you feel is strong and what you think is balanced, this could help us ( The community ) better explain why we feel the way we do about certain changes.

This discussion has been closed.