Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Now killers force and abuse EGC for their own amusement

Alithra
Alithra Member Posts: 94

Not all the killers do this, ofc, but I've seen it a few times already since yesterday, and I only played like 7 matches since.

I was the last player alive. The killer run-past me a lot of times making it look like he wanted me to scape, so I ran to the hatch and he closed it in front of me. Then I went to throw a few pallets to give him points and went to a gate to open it. He bodyblocked it so I went to the other, but he was faster than me (much faster) maybe because he had NOED (though it looked more than a 4% bonus speed) and he blocked the other gate too, so I finally managed to trick him making it look like I was going to the other gate but I went back to the same one and almost opened it, he was staring at me while I was doing it, then when I was about to open it, he grabbed me and left me on the floor. Then picked me up from the floor and let me scape from his grab but I didn't have time to open the gate anymore, so I got killed by EGC anyways.

Yeah, I could have died anyways if he just hit me and put me on a hook, then just [BAD WORD] do that instead of letting me die for 5 minutes (yeah, it was MUCH longer because when you're downed the timer slows down A LOT). Don't make me waste my time for your amusement. Not everyone has 24 hours a day to spend playing. If I die, I die and move on to another match, but this will make me waste time I could spend playing and enjoying a new game instead of agonizing and wishing to disconnect just to deny him the points for being an ass.

Comments