My brain exploded with this idea (I swear itll be worth the read^^)

immortalls96
immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Keys and moris are a hot topic again and I wanted to share my proposal for a creative way for both to still be relevant while also making them fair..ready?

Moris..cypress turns into base kit..The ivory and ebony offerings become after second hook..but your no longer penalized for sacrifice emblem as they count as a hook sac, it also boosts your total bp by 25 percent for each sac AFTER other offerings and perks...this will justify rarity and still make the offerings worth picking.. Now here's where it gets fun..during the egc..killers can mori anybody who's been hooked twice previously..now this is base kit and I feel itll solve the following.

1..The killer has almost 0 tactical reason to open the doors normally..this will light a fire under survivors to flee and give that tactical last stand to killers at a risk

2..DS..very controversial but my only issue with it is its god like power in the end game..this offers a meet in the middle..as you cant be moried till after second hook you get to keep ds in the back pocket if you play well during the match..plus the killer has to open the door first...while also not allowing cheesy free escapes when you rightfully should have died..

3..JUST IMAGINE THAT INTENSE ATMOSPHERE AND FEELING OF POWER GUYS..lol all holes aside it would suit the EGC and its doomsday vibe...along with bringing any trial to a close with a photo finish via base kit cypress mori..also as a side not..remove mori spam to avoid misuse

Now it's time for keys They reward failure and instantly make the killer lose in what was likely an upper hand scenario for them..keys will gain aura reading on ALL team mates at base..they have few charges to start so it's not super busted but useful for solos and helps shorten that swf gap..in exchange..keys will no longer be able to open hatches EXCEPT during the egc..this keeps the challange for it unchanged and still uses it as a clutch tool for the sole survivor as the egc begins when the hatch closes as well..

Issues I think would be solved

1..green keys would be less of a meme

2..the key rewards survival over failure and gives killers a chance to fight against it without hatch standoffs or a mori /tunneling the key to death which only half works anyway

3..its one less bm tool in the game..same with the loss of mori spamming

As you can see..it shifts these items from power shifters to solutions to some of the games issues while remaining a valid part of the game..I really think I struck gold with this idea..question is..what do you guys think?

Comments