Aesthetics outside maps.

I mean there's no trees behind the wall (outside map) and it just looks like map is floating. I think that outside the maps should be although couple tress. It'll look a lot better.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I think there are bigger issues for the devs to focus on, right now.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

Could be a nice little QOL change for higher graphics settings. I would steer clear of it on lower presets just so people will lower end hardware don't get a framerate hit just for some trees outside the map. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to do, just plop some trees randomly outside, stick a couple static 2D images in the background far enough that you can't tell the difference.

Though like @ShrimpTwiggs said, I would put this way down on the priority list. Gameplay-wise it would have no effect, but it'd still be nice to have one day nonetheless.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Peanits said:

Could be a nice little QOL change for higher graphics settings. I would steer clear of it on lower presets just so people will lower end hardware don't get a framerate hit just for some trees outside the map. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to do, just plop some trees randomly outside, stick a couple static 2D images in the background far enough that you can't tell the difference.

Though like @ShrimpTwiggs said, I would put this way down on the priority list. Gameplay-wise it would have no effect, but it'd still be nice to have one day nonetheless.

Kinda off-topic but @Peanits WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KATE DENISON PROFILE PICTURE? :(
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    edited August 2018

@Nickenzie said:
    Peanits said:

Kinda off-topic but @Peanits WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KATE DENISON PROFILE PICTURE? :(

I changed it. I started to feel bad for teasing people with it.

EDIT: Okay, not really, but the original joke was lost for the people who didn't see it, and it would instead just confuse people and make them wonder, "Weird, I don't see Kate on here, how did he get a Kate profile picture?"

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@Peanits said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Peanits said:

I changed it. I started to feel bad for teasing people with it.

Looks at new profile pic
    I'm not complaining.