I'm Tired of killers begging for a free hand out

Options
1235»

Comments

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    If you're a killer and can't catch a already heavily nerfed and disadvantaged survivor that is only your fault. Survivors shouldn't take the blame for your inability and lack of skill beat them. They've simply out played you

Survivors arent even remotely good until at least P2 and that's only if you get multiple to P2 

So I don't see the complaint other than begging for a free win
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Does P stands for prestige? Isn't prestige just for cosmetics? You can get purple perks to 3 without it, so why bother? 
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    Why is this still on the front page. Ugh I'm tired of looking at it. 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    isnt @feffrey just another alt account of @EpicFailTryHard ?

just report em :)
  • chemical_reject
    Options
    Lowbei said:

@Lowbei
    Well I thought so at first but this account seems more aggressive and just doesn't have Epics "tone" of hipster superiority. 
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@Lowbei said:

Nawww, Epic's rantings were at least amusing. This person is just insane.

• chemical_reject
    Options
    Baphomett said:
    Lowbei said:

If so, he doubled-down.  Epic wasnt nearly this bad.  I kinda miss him, in the way I miss Dubya now that we have Trump.
    Yea I know what u mean. Sometimes I was suprised by actually agreeing with him (EpicFailTryHard) and I was ALWAYS  amused reading his responses
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Just as a thought have any of you considered the 3 possibilities here? In no particular order and I won't give my inclinations for which one is more probably or any combo thereof. This occured to me just as soon as the threads started appearing but I've been too tired to post about it.

1. The poster truly believes what they say based upon their experiences and will go down with the ship so to speak defending them.

2. The poster is trolling you epically in multiple threads considering they keep popping up and ppl keep responding.

3. This is the mods way of being super sneaky and finding out how sincere people are about being mods from the other thread. Would you truly change your ways and be worthy of being a mod or would you still get into the flame wars.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    Honestly I'm willing to compromise with killers if we can come to a fair understanding..

Maybe increased lightning on each map that can be turned on or off by the killers or survivors and allow the killer themselves to destroy pallets, while they're still up or sabatoge them.

If sabotaged the survivor pulling it down should suffer from bleeding or get a semi injured status that last 10 seconds before being healed to the prior state
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,413
    Options

Well, can't say I didn't try. But this is still devolving into personal insults rather than a proper discussion, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this up now.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

@feffrey said:
    Honestly I'm willing to compromise with killers if we can come to a fair understanding..

Maybe increased lightning on each map that can be turned on or off by the killers or survivors and allow the killer themselves to destroy pallets, while they're still up or sabotage them.

If sabotaged the survivor pulling it down should suffer from bleeding or get a semi-injured status that last 10 seconds before being healed to the prior state

I'm glad that you've come down off of whatever you were smoking. Feeling better? How many fingers am I holding up? Just joking but I really like your suggestions. I've always thought that sabo'ing pallets would be a cool parallel to hook sabo'ing. Bloodlust isn't a good thing. I hate it, honestly, it wastes time and promotes ######### behavior from both parties, but until the maps get perfected, it'll have to stay.

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Why is this thread still active
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177
    Options

@feffrey said:
    I have only seen one good argument from the killer side and the other killers entitlement is showing

They don't want Claudette in the game
    They don't want pallets in the game
    They don't want any perk that helps the survivor .

They want survivors highlighted for them

Like can you get even more entitled?

Hypocrisy... why? You don't want Nurse in the game you don't want killers to instantly down you or mess with your items and or generators and of course you don't like the perks that aid us in killing you.
    Can you get even more hypocritical?

• Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177
    Options

@feffrey said:
    I have only seen one good argument from the killer side and the other killers entitlement is showing

They don't want Claudette in the game
    They don't want pallets in the game
    They don't want any perk that helps the survivor .

They want survivors highlighted for them

Like can you get even more entitled?

Hypocrisy... why? You don't want Nurse in the game you don't want killers to instantly down you or mess with your items and or generators and of course you don't like the perks that aid us in killing you.
    Can you get even more hypocritical?

This discussion has been closed.