The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop Cross Play

13»

Comments

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

LMAO! All this whining and complaining and you don’t even know! A globe icon doesn’t mean PC only. All players who are on a different platform than yours have the same globe icon. PC, Xbox, PS4, Switch all have the same icon. Sorry to say this but I think you’re lying about encountering that many hackers in a day. I bet you didn’t even encounter any. So many other users here already told you to just disable it and move on but you don’t seem to want to disable it, from what I can see you’d rather have it on and come back here after every other match complaining about “hackers”. Lol.

How do I know the other players platforms? 

Players that play on a different platform will have a logo identifying they are connecting from the cross-play feature but it will not specify which platform they are from. 

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/225-f-a-q-cross-play

• InnerInsanity
    InnerInsanity Member Posts: 1

Wdym? It's the one of the best things that happened to dbd (ps4 player btw) because it adds a challenge when console players go up against pc players and Idk what ur going through m8, no hackers have been found when I'm playing the game

• jzinsky
    jzinsky Member Posts: 112

So if cross play isn't on console, what is cross play on? Pc and mobile only?

• jibbigibbles
    jibbigibbles Member Posts: 42

I just love that I can finally play with my friends, I'd be pissed if they disabled cross play

• Athanar90
    Athanar90 Member Posts: 123

Man, this troll was hungry.

You can disable crossplay if you don't want to use it. All that matters.

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

Would it be techn. possible or are there plans to show with an icon on which plattforms they play?

Like for Steam, Windows, Xbox, PS4 and Switch instead of just guessing with the Globe Icon?

• XombieRocker
    XombieRocker Member Posts: 324

PS4 player here.

Loving cross play.

No hackers encountered.

PC's running 60 FPS isn't the problem. Consoles running 5 FPS is. It doesn't matter what your opponent sees if YOU can't see.

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193

I've played killer and survivor since cross play went live and am finding it to be great so far. Matchs are much faster and now at an appropriate challenge level - no more rank 20 killer against purple and red survivors. I haven't noticed any cheating, or any advantage to another format (I'm on PS4).

If you don't want to play cross play, just turn it off.

This discussion has been closed.