Evil Incarnate trophy bugged

Options

Evil Incarnate trophy on PS5 is bugged. I killed all 4 survivors with the tier 3 evil within Myers and I got the normal trophy for killing all 4 survivors, but not the actual trophy for doing it with Myers. Here is how you can try reproducing the bug:

Step 1: Start a game as The Shape

Step 2: Equip Fragrant Tuft of Hair & Judith's Tombstone add-ons

Step 3: Level up to Evil Within Tier 3 and kill all 4 survivors with it

Perks: Bamboozle, Superior Anatomy, Play With Your Food, Brutal Strength

Map: Midwich Elementary School

Add-Ons: Fragrant Tuft of Hair, Judith's Tombstone

18 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ratchet101
    Ratchet101 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Happened to me on PC as well. Hard-fought game for no achievement.

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27
    Options

Happened to me as well. I’m on PS5. I’ve done it twice and the trophy just won’t proc. Have two videos for proof

https://youtu.be/fct0ASm1JwI

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27
    Options

Heard from someone that the bug happens if any of the survivors are injured when you Mori them. I’ve tried to verify this, but I keep accidentally hitting some. Or they just kick my ass and escape before I can kill all four

• Covetingsoup376
    Covetingsoup376 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Myers

Step 3 : In-game, insta-kill all 4 survivors using Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

Step 4 : No "Evil Incarnate" achievement unlocked

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played : Myers

Perks played: Scourge Hook Pain Resonance/ Remember Me/ No Way Out/ Merciless Storm

Map: Dead dog Saloon

Frequency of the issue: Once

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

I took a different approach to getting the 4k (perks specifically) but same ended up happening to me. Didn't get the achievement.

• NahDanger
    NahDanger Member Posts: 1
    Options

Did this the other day on PC and it didnt pop. All 4 surviours were uninjured and moried. Its as if the game isn't tracking His tier levels. I wonder if this is linked to the Daily challenge where you have to level up his tier levels. Quite annoyed byt this as this is a tricky achievement to get. Have added my log also

• Helmsmann
    Helmsmann Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2022
    Options

Same thing happened to me today on pc. One survivor had been injured but healed before I killed them.

Post edited by Helmsmann on
  • Shocke
    Shocke Member Posts: 17
    Options

now that the Halloween event ended, i tried again and it still doesnt work :((

• Sunshinee
    Sunshinee Member Posts: 11
    Options

It is one of my last achivements on PC. I tried it literally over 30 times and someone always denied me the mori by jumping into a locker. So when I finally got it, I was so happy that I was shaking. Unfortunately, the achivement is bugged as I can see in this post. Can you please fix it and reward me with the achivement because I really don't want to do that anymore. It's not fun and just really really hard.

PC - Evil incarnate achivement on Steam not working.

I play Michael Myers (The Shade)

I used the perks Deadlock, Corrupt intervention, Play with your food, Insidious

We were playing on Raccoon City Police Department.

I just accured today. As the achivement was always denied to me.

The log is here:

It is really appreciated if it is possible to reward me the achivement afterwards because it is realy hard and I don't want to do it anymore. Thank you in advance.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,390
    Options

Let's keep the report clean, thank you.

• s1ndro
    s1ndro Member Posts: 12
    Options

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Myers

Step 3 : In-game, insta-kill all 4 survivors using Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

Step 4 : No "Evil Incarnate" achievement unlocked

Perks played:

• MSVespa
    MSVespa Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same thing happened to me, twice before I looked up if it was a known issue. Wouldn't be mad, but every player who realizes you're going for a 4k they insta try to ruin your day

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

Same here