Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PS4 . No network connection

Criselith
Criselith Member Posts: 10
edited January 16 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PS4

Yesterday i played almost all day in dbd as a survivor doing the compendium. Then I decided to play as a maniac, because there was a 100% increase in blood points. When I completed the next challenge, I went to the compendium to collect the blood point reward and change the challenge. I started to click on the completed challenge, but it was highlighted as completed and nothing were happened, no reward was given. Then, a little later, a notification appeared that an error had occurred. I exited to the main menu and went back to the compendium and clicked a few times on the completed task, but the reward didn't appear and it was still highlighted as completed. After that, a notification appeared that I cannot join the party because it no longer exists. I closed the game and went back into the dbd. After that, the message No network connection appeared and I was no longer allowed to play because anything I was doing it was unsuccesful.

I went to read the dbd forum and thought to write a bug report about that "No network connection", but the forum has a whole bunch of reports with exactly this problem.

There in the forum it was recommended to close the game, restart the router and the game, restart the console - all this did not help me, because the Internet did not disappear anywhere and I have a static IP, so restarting the router would hardly solve the problem. I was unable to launch the game again that day. This morning the game starts like nothing happened.

I wonder when this issue will be fixed in the game?

- - - - - -

Actually here is not really important to fulfill the steps to reproduce because I see no key events and how to lure out the bug.

Step 1 : Play the game

Step 2 : Play as killer or survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Finish the match

Step 4 : Complete the challenge

Step 5 : Get the unknown error

Step 6 : Get the party connection error

Step 7 : Go to main menu where the logo and press x to play

Step 8 : Get the network connection error:

"No network connection

In order to access this content, a network connection is required".

Additional information

• Character played: the Plague.
  • Perks played: mindbreaker, spies from the shadows, overcharge, thanatophobia.
  • Challenge played: Ailing annihilator. Down 3 survivors affected by a status effect that you inflicted.
  • Frequency of the issue: Rare

Post edited by Criselith on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments