What single thing would you add to game given the chance?

If you could be given the golden ticket to add 1 single thing into dbd. What would you choose to make a permanent part of Dead By Daylight?

Best Answers

Answers

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Dedicated Servers.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,228
    edited April 2019

Ease or eliminate the grind for perks. I get why add-ons and Moris are regulated, but the grind for perks is pointless in this type of game. People don't stop playing when they have the build they want. They just have more fun. Teachable perks are unlocked on all characters once unlocked. Perk tiers eliminated once a player has devotion 1.

• MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2019

Legion power overhaul.

Make them blend in with survivors or disguise as survivors or something.

They do vault windows and pallets like survivors

• ShirtlessDwight
    ShirtlessDwight Member Posts: 190

Customization system from APB:R

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Hide and Seek mode

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

A stronger Legion

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

I always want many things but with choice for 1. Would just add candyman killer into the fold.

• benzos
    benzos Member Posts: 178
    edited April 2019

i wouldnt add. i would subtract. ultra rares should be only available for 24 hrs

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141

more cosmetics! TAKE MY MONEY (short pants david when?!)

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141

omg i want clown's chapter music back, i have that theme in my phone playlist

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

A real fix to looping, like not slowing down killers while they're turning, or replacing Bloodlust with a stamina system that progressively slows down survivors.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Buffs for solo players a.k.a kindred base built without seeing killer, icon update system.

• Dragon_of_Fantasy
    Dragon_of_Fantasy Member Posts: 50

Rank rewards, new game modes, and new hiding spots (e.g. coffins, water barrels, ovens).

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

Ghostface all day, every day ;P

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

8 perk slots

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Leatherface buff or rework, I want him to be an at least upper mid tier or preferably top tier.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

Gotta be a monthly 2x BP's. Should be a thing already. Not sure why there are rarely any double blood points.

One day this game will be dead. You will have 0 players. Nothing lasts forever. Just do a monthly double blood point weekend already, you have your fan's just embrace them (with monthly double blood points)

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Survivor action icons.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    edited April 2019

Hotline miami DLC with Jacket as a killer and Manny Pardo as a survivor , said DLC would include "Fan" cosmetics for the Legion members and maybe some survivors/killers.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

A Perk to place Entity Blockers on 1/2/3 Totems.

It'll prioritize Hex Totems, so: Protect a random Hex Totem > a random Hex Totem > a random Dull Totem.

Or: Protect a random Hex Totem > a random Dull Totem > a random Dull Totem.

Hope you get the idea. 😊

1/2/3 Totems would have a connection to a random Generator.

When a Generator is repaired, the Totem connected to it will be made vulnerable.

For example, when Generator #6 is cleansed, Totem #2 has its Entity Blockers removed.

When the last required Generator activates, all Generators turn on, which means all Entity Blockers are removed.

There's 1 catch: KEYS can unlock these Entity Blockers.

That's right, i'm making Keys a tiny tad more useful.

I would run the ######### out of this Perk!

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

A bloodborne chapter but that will never happen. Needs to be a fix to the hit boxes, whether that will happen with dedicated servers or not.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

Other than the obvious bug fixes: The ability to select the color of perk icons.

This is a change that I'd LOVE to be implemented. I'm surprised they haven't done this already considering how many people did it themselves.

Also Clementine, but many people are probably sick of hearing that from me lmao.

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236

I'd add two things

● New interactions ( like in the Temple of Purgation )

• a New Realm of the Backwater Swamp with water ( Survivors waddling through water areas are Slowed down , Powering Exit Gates or Fixing a Generator While under water effects results in being Electrocuted .

• Lery's memorial institute / treatment theater Map ( The Middle Area has Broken Electric Cables stepping on them would electrocute Survivors and Stun killers .. after Powering the Generator .. the cables are Fixed or making it as an optional objective Survivors can Fix the Cables)

● New Game Mode

Where 2 Players team up one as The Killer and the other as the Entity to Take Down The Survivors with a complete new Objective ( I'd Prefer if it was Spirtual Stuff / Magic , Possession etc) While Either of the Game modes are Chosen at Random or through a Vote before the game start to reduce the Severity of long queue times or Seperating players .

But before Anything else the Game Needs more Balancing , Addressing the current issues . Like infinite load Screens , queue times and so on .

• knell
    knell Member Posts: 595

Separation of SWF Mode and Solo Mode

A. Give SWF their own mode. (Whether this is a specialized mode with new mechanics and win conditions or not is up to Behaviour). Vastly strengthen Killers in this mode to be comparable to SWF with shared information.

B. Change the new Solo Mode so that lobby is individualized - so in this new lobby, the killer can't see the survivors (or their usernames) and survivors can't see the killer or other survivors (or their usernames.) Stagnate the initiation of the load-in to the maps (though they will all arrive at the same time.) The UI for the survivors' names are replaced with numbers or letters.

C. To help shorten the waiting times for each mode, add something akin to the Daily Ritual, except it is added on an hourly basis, and only for the Side/Mode that is most lacking in players. For example, if not enough killers are playing in Solo Mode, the 'Hourly Ritual' will give extra bloodpoints for doing something as a Killer in the Solo Mode. The amount of bloodpoints will depend on how lacking it is in that moment for that Side/Mode - the more people that is needed, the more bloodpoint rewards will be.

• synner
    synner Member Posts: 3

Sam and dean Winchester as surviviors with a possible mention about dbd at series in.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

The end game overhaul that has been spoken of.....

The mechanic where the killer has the ability to place all the totems where they want

2v8!

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited April 2019

Killers being able to point to scare or taunt survivors. And legion’s mix tapes actually adding tracks to feral frenzy.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Make some kind of deal with the license holders over at Saw and get my boy Detective Tapp some shoulder holsters.

• Nea_Death_Experience
    Nea_Death_Experience Member Posts: 316

Customer support

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

I just really want to be able to use my prestige with all these sweet new cosmetics we get!