Proposal Change N.O.E.D. It's For Zero Skill Killers

Options
13»

Comments

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243
    Options

It's because people are supposed to do totems too. I don't understand when people gen rush and then get mad when NOED gets some or all killed, lol. Especially when you are bragging about teabagging, looping, and basically bullying the killer when doing totems would have been the better decision 😆

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453
    Options

Or run the perk small game, seriously there is a perk out there made for totems. Small game should add a totem counter thou.

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453
    Options

New survivors can get small game from the web, which basically counters Noed.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,602
    Options

Your toxic ass deserves all those NOED matches. You're literally admitting to tbagging and flashlight clicking. You want respect? Give some first.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    Options

To be fair if it gets activated it hardly near the killer nor do they have time to pressure it. I personally never run it because it's not useful. Yes it allows me to get maybe one kill at the end of a ######### match but I'd still have to camp to do it. NOED is pointless and is just a means to fall back on when you're new to the game.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,224
    edited February 2020
    Options

killers who are SO BAD, i literally just ran an oni for 5 minutes around 1 pallet, we all **** on this guys life, tbagging blinding pallet slamming lmaoo. Then mister no skill killer has the audacity to be running NOED.

. . .

I was a Survivor main, today I play Killer, so I can empathy with Killer players. Just these line and all I think is Im gonna use Noed combination with Blood warden & Green mori when I see your name.

I have 8 Killers stored with ~15 kinds of Mori each (not count Yellow Mori). I think these will be enough to * * * (whatever your * mean) your life.

• Neos
    Neos Member Posts: 9
    Options

"I literally just ran an oni for 5 minutes around 1 pallet, we all **** on this guys life, tbagging blinding pallet slamming lmaoo."

*Admits to being toxic in a survivors sided game*

"Then mister no skill killer has the audacity to be running NOED."

*Gets upset that the killer got his justice*

"lets be honest that you aren't even going to get far with that when 4 survivors are better than you."

*Supports it's a survivor sided game*

*Continues to complain most likely*

• CoanderEnvy
    CoanderEnvy Member Posts: 3
    Options

So I've gathered a bit by reading your post and I'd like to say a few things

1. You do care alot actually if you didn't you wouldn't have taken the time to respond to those comments more made this long post and arguing otherwise only helps my case but don't worry I'm doing the same thing I just wanted you aware of this

2. I actually agree I'm a killer main and I fully agree that noed is a crutch perk I use it when I'm trying a new killer or using a killer I know I'm terrible at because it's a crutch

3. Don't sit there and tell me how you want it reworked if you yourself just told me it really only secures one or two kills and then proceed to say it needs a rework because you yourself just stated you don't care about the perk you run killers around in circles just have a guy cleanse totems

4. Cleans totems if you or your buddy don't while one of you runs him for 5 mins It's your own fault if you die to noed I always cleanse them even if he doesn't havnt it better be safe then sorry

5. Last one promise ;) I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or insult you just be aware of what you say in said post and then proceed to tell others in comments I agree it does need a rework because if the killer is good I've seen it changes the tide of games completely it's a powerful perk that I as a red rank killer main think needs a change thing is idk how to change it so idk maybe make it more rare to get heck idk

• cthulhu_101
    cthulhu_101 Member Posts: 11
    Options

You’re kinda an ass man maybe people like you is the reason noed is used a lot

• tkwmm
    tkwmm Member Posts: 103
    Options

When I play survivor, all HEX perk are useless to me. Guess what, I always bring Detective Hunch and memorize all totem spot that I see.

This is how I counter all HEX perk. Before the end game, I will always destroy 2 totem ( maybe 3 if got extra time ) and memorize rest of the totem location.

During end game, if killer has NOED, I just need to search 3 / 2 location, sometime my teammate also do totem, and I only need to memorize 1 location / all totem get cleanse before end game

I am playing solo and I has been contribute to my teammate a lot as I always able to find and destroying every HEX totem that activated.

Game has provide us some good perk, just use it. It won't help you to get better if you doesn't even try and start bragging here and there showing us how immature and lazy you are.

Hope my tips help solo survivor fellow.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549
    Options

Ok so instead of cleansing totems.. you bullied this inexperienced killer?

You talk about t-bagging and pallet-slamming as if it's the cool trendy nice thing to do to a killer. You may have just discouraged a player from ever using Oni again as they couldve just been learning him.

NOED is not OP. Cleanse totems or escape before you get hit - if he's so bad you must not get hit right? Geez.

Put more efford into your next bait.

• POISONOUS_OXIDE
    POISONOUS_OXIDE Member Posts: 40
    edited February 2020
    Options

this video says it all.

No matter what advantages killers may have survivors will always complain and want that advantage nerfed.

I think it’s time some survivor perks got nerfed.

https://youtu.be/mz296Izw-S8

• SanityNight
    SanityNight Member Posts: 101
    Options

It's not op. Like you said some killers only get one down with it, big ######### deal. And you want to know what? You can prevent your teammates, or yourself from dying if you just clense ######### bones.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

I just do totems, why rush the game and get punished for it?

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Your nerf literally solves nothing that survivors hate about the perk. In fact it looks like a buff considering I don't even see any mentions of HEX in OP. Glad to see you're generously giving 3 free downs without a timer or a totem.

NOED is fine by the way etc etc.

Cleanse the totems it only takes 16 seconds per totem. Just pretend NOED is ruin and the perk will essentially be gone before the killer is halfway across the map.

• perpill
    perpill Member Posts: 58
    Options

Wish I had some better clothes on my killers but I'm not paying anymore money. In one month I spent all the money I've ever spent othis game. Bought 3 killers and that was so I could get their perks to be competitive.

Your clown sounds awesome, haha.

• Jonathanwolfman
    Jonathanwolfman Member Posts: 14
    Options

I'm confused. Your saying the NOED is a perk for garbage killers? Yet survivors are FULL of second chance perks. Then you wanna say that you're t bagging and flashlight stunning and all of this. This is why killers run these perks. It's this toxic behavior that causes killers to have to use such good perks. Now before you get all mad yes I agree with this ranking system on ps4. (cannot say on other consoles because I don't have other ones) I used my other account fresh from everything. I am rank 17 pulling a 4 man against purple ranks. But these people playing just make no sense. Everyone just acts like a rank 20. Just running into everything except for loops and pallets.

• mike4156
    mike4156 Member Posts: 222
    Options

I'll never be swayed from the fact that if that's really what you need when theres 1 shot ability killers you are a bad killer

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

And you dont need to escape to have fun.

You dont actually need it to "win" or pip.

• mike4156
    edited February 2020
    Options

never said it wasnt fun just because i don't sometimes escape, salty boy

• jibbigibbles
    jibbigibbles Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2020
    Options

Noed is fine as is, it punishes survivors who don't do totems. There's no reason to change a perk just because it's good

• ermsy
    ermsy Member Posts: 580
    Options

Op's post is far too toxic to have a valid opinion. Being concerned for new survivors but proceeding to belittle new killers is simply hypocritical. Everyone is here to have fun no matter what side they are on.

Noed has clear counterplay whether you are new or experienced as everyone has pointed out which is why it has a powerful affect. And without it most end game builds will probably be dead, and because of this it is very unlikely it will be changed anytime soon.

• TheObamacare
    TheObamacare Member Posts: 29
    Options

Oh look, irrelevant threat is irrelevant.

• karlofflugosi
    karlofflugosi Member Posts: 63
    Options

Do not feed the trolls.

• mike4156
    Options

this perk is for killers who need a crutch because they cant get kills other wise. nerf it!! not going to start cleansing every totem myself every game this games getting freaking BORING every game NOED, just like the 80% of games ruin was used in so it got nerfed lol ... I bet theres more people using NOED than 80% of games.

• Tro
    Tro Member Posts: 223
    Options

Say I disagree with the 0P, I do not think NOED rewards bad killers, I think it punishes survivors for finishing all gens without doing all totems.

survivors are asking for secondary Objectives, but they are not doing the one secondary objective that we already have, just do the totems and NOED will be nullified.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

As a survivor main, i do not care whether a killer runs noed. He played the game with 3 perks, made the entire game easier and on top of it, you can cleanse the lit totem and still rescue.

No idea why you complain about it.

• mike4156
    Options

some type of change needs to happen, im not saying get rid of the perk. it needs to be reworked though.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

Honestly, the only killer that isn't bad without NOED imo is demo. He has so little in the way of early and midgame that its unrecoverable, but start whacking endgame stuff on him and it goes from "5-1 gens in 2 minutes" to "1-escape... if you can."

• Steamtastic_Vagabond
    Options

To me, I don’t care about even balancing. The killer should be overpowered compared to a single survivor and NOED is the perk that stresses out cocky survivors.

One of the most memorable games I’ve ever played as survivor was against a Doctor with NOED. I was the last survivor remaining as the last guy was hooked on the other side of the map as I got to the exit door.

The stress I felt waiting for that door to open as I heard the doctor coming ever closer was palpable, and I just barely got out.

The developers have already stated numerous times that the game is balanced for more casual play, so why remove the effective “grand finale” perk?