Banned for Intentionally Deranking (not me but a friend)

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@SovererignKing said:
    Basically your calling the developers sell outs to the highest bidder who can provide the most free exposure. Fair enough.

Exactly.... I think there are more people who don't care as much that do.

Same thing as streamers though... If DBD wasn't being successful, then they move onto the next game. Which ever one can help bring in the views. More viewers... The easier it will be to pay the bills. Don't play a popular game... Don't pay your bills.

I wonder why people and companies sell out?....

Your morals aren't paying their bills.

So basically... People watch who they want to watch... Who would have thunk it. Tru obviously is entertaining enough to retain his viewership however he can do it. Just like the others do. However I bet, if Tru all of a sudden began deranking to play in lower ranks... How many people do you think would leave?.... Not many I bet. I bet some would be annoyed and leave, but I don't think there would be a huge amount, since the majority aren't there just for how he plays the game.

@SovererignKing said:
    You're entertainers, don’t blame the game when you fail to entertain your viewers on your own without the game doing the work for you. 

Good point... They want to entertain their viewers better.... So they don't blame the game, and they provide entertainment to their viewers... Since they still got some. You certainly can't say they use the game to provide that entertainment. Not sure how many viewers Scott has, but I know how many the other has on a consistent bases. Funny how gameplay really doesn't matter to allot of people.

• inkedsoulz
    inkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

Don't have fun bullying weaker survivors(its lame)---wants to have tough matches---All the best survivors you know are at lower rank because they derank.

Are you implying that you derank because you want to face them more often?

Then you should encourage all those survivor streamers or good survivor players to stop deranking, since they doing it will influence a lot of their viewers/other people to do the same. if none of them deranked you wouldnt need to derank in order to find more tough matches.

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115

@inkedsoulz said:
    Don't have fun bullying weaker survivors(its lame)---wants to have tough matches---All the best survivors you know are at lower rank because they derank.

Then you should encourage all those survivor streamers or good survivor players to stop deranking, since they doing it will influence a lot of their viewers/other people to do the same. if none of them deranked you wouldnt need to derank in order to find more tough matches.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat the same sentence: I derank for faster queues. Before the emblem system, I never deranked because queues were faster. The end.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@ScottJund said:

@inkedsoulz said:

I don't know how many times I have to repeat the same sentence: I derank for faster queues. Before the emblem system, I never deranked because queues were faster. The end.

And by doing so, you cause longer queues.

• ScottJund

@Orion said:

@ScottJund said:

@inkedsoulz said:

And by doing so, you cause longer queues.

That is...not at all how that works. Rank 1 two days after rank reset on killer - 5 to 10 minute queues. On survivor, instant queues, every time.

• knell
    knell Member Posts: 595

@ScottJund said:

I think inkedsoulz is saying that if you are deranking for faster queues because all the best survivors are also deranking, then you (and those deranking survivors) should just stop deranking, and encourage everyone else to stop deranking - so that you would be able to face each other at the appropriate rank, along with all the other Rank 1-3 folks who don't derank in the first place.

But if you are saying that this isn't enough - that even if all the red ranks stops deranking and you are all where you are supposed to be, that this still isn't creating fast enough queues for you, and that you need to play with the bigger pool of lower ranked players (who would actually be lower ranked players if people stopped deranking) to keep your stream going, well then, you don't really care about stomping on people who can't fight back, do you?

Or not care enough about them to inconvenience your queue time.

• ScottJund
    edited October 2018

@knell said:

@ScottJund said:

I think inkedsoulz is saying that if you are deranking for faster queues because all the best survivors are also deranking, then you (and those deranking survivors) should just stop deranking, and encourage everyone else to stop deranking - so that you would be able to face each other at the appropriate rank, along with all the other Rank 1-3 folks who don't derank in the first place.

But if you are saying that this isn't enough - that even if all the red ranks stops deranking and you are all where you are supposed to be, that this still isn't creating fast enough queues for you, and that you need to play with the bigger pool of lower ranked players (who would actually be lower ranked players if people stopped deranking) to keep your stream going, well then, you don't really care about stomping on people who can't fight back, do you?

Or not care enough about them to inconvenience your queue time.

In this hypothetical situation if I had to choose between stomping new players and waiting in lobbies more than playing the actual game, unfortunately as a streamer yes I am going to choose stomping new players. #########, I know, but I don't really have any other option other than just play survivor, which I don't want to do much.

Luckily that's not the reality and there are good and bad survivors on basically all ranks.

• knell
    knell Member Posts: 595

@ScottJund said:
    In this hypothetical situation if I had to choose between stomping new players and waiting in lobbies more than playing the actual game, unfortunately as a streamer yes I am going to choose stomping new players. #########, I know, but I don't really have any other option other than just play survivor, which I don't want to do much.

Well, thanks for at least being honest about it. It's more obvious now to non-streamers like me where streamers' priorities lie. I think it's good that I ( and possibly others) understand what your perspectives are.

• ScottJund

@knell said:

@ScottJund said:

Well, thanks for at least being honest about it. It's more obvious now to non-streamers like me where streamers' priorities lie. I think it's good that I ( and possibly others) understand what your perspectives are.

Trust me I'd much rather just have the old rank system where I could get perfectly fine queues at Rank 1.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited October 2018

You know what, I'm already bored as ######### with the whole thing.

You have Vets deranking and stomping lower-rank (and sometimes fairly new) players and defending it.

You have BHVR endorsing such people simply because they provide free marketing, which also endorses said behavior to all the viewers.

You have a rank reset every goddamn month so that Vets are dumped with lower ranked and newer players, thereby further screwing up such matches.

With over two years behind the game, you now have a completely new player unfriendly bloodpoint grind system that forces you to level character after character, even if you would never enjoy playing them (which still causes wasted bloodpoints at bare minimum) just to get teachables that you need in order to make Perk builds that are even the least bit viable on a character you might actually want to play. Because without those Perk combinations, you're at a disadvantage as you inevitably rank up. Add to it, most new players will likely rank up to at least the green ranks (where those Vets have deranked to) before they even begin to have the needed Perks.

The Teachables, after all that asinine grind, are then completely RNG as to whether or not, or even when, they appear in another bloodweb.

This is further added to every three months with new Killers/Survivors and new Perks being dumped into the game.

SWF and outside voice comm. Not saying more about that.

I tried, but this game is just not for new players. Unfortunately, with all of its issues against being a new player, some of which is fostered by some members of the community, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to shelve the game, move on, and recommend against it in the future.

This is my final post on the forums.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@ScottJund said: See you in a week.

Fine, one more post just to put that to rest here and now.

If you mean the Blight event, then I'm afraid not. I'm already turned off the game as a new player. There's absolutely no reason, and no investment from me into the game, to feel any need to play the event.

I've returned to Overwatch, where I am enjoying Halloween Terror and a game that isn't so damned broken. I've been in Overwatch since launch, and will continue to be in Overwatch. I tried DBD, it didn't work out.

• ScottJund

@Kilmeran said:

If you mean the Blight event, then I'm afraid not. I'm already turned off the game as a new player. There's absolutely no reason, and no investment from me into the game, to feel any need to play the event.

I've returned to Overwatch, where I am enjoying Halloween Terror and a game that isn't so damned broken. I've been in Overwatch since launch, and will continue to be in Overwatch. I tried DBD, it didn't work out.

imma be honest I just wanted to bait you into posting again. Good luck in whatever game you enjoy next my dude.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Its already stupid how there are no rank rewards and such for being in Ranks

Identity V has daily rank rewards, actually rewards people for rank, as well as a Casual mode, plus dedicated server on launch. meanwhile DBd, since 2 years, promised rewards for ranks...

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    @Kilmeran
    Too bad, goodbye, cant force you to stay.

@TheBean
    Our small previous beef aside, here is a thought; what if the top streamers actually damage your income? 
    I think its a bad idea by BHVR to allow them to derank to pull of their stomping on the unfortunate newbies AND support them officially in the progress.The fanboys want to keep the games status quo while the vets will not be happy about that, and try to denounce it.
     This of course can create a bad reputation that might precede the product and company. Its better to fix the game and shut down those streamers, they are replacable as TF2 and Overwatch has proven.

Remember that PUBGs downfall can be partially credited to the horrible streamers they supported and catered too. Even banning anyone on their command. Their reputation got destroyed really fast.
  • ScottJund

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    @Kilmeran 
    Too bad, goodbye, cant force you to stay.

@TheBean
    Our small previous beef aside, here is a thought; what if the top streamers actually damage your income? 
    I think its a bad idea by BHVR to allow them to derank to pull of their stomping on the unfortunate newbies AND support them officially in the progress.The fanboys want to keep the games status quo while the vets will not be happy about that, and try to denounce it.
     This of course can create a bad reputation that might precede the product and company. Its better to fix the game and shut down those streamers, they are replacable as TF2 and Overwatch has proven.

Remember that PUBGs downfall can be partially credited to the horrible streamers they supported and catered too. Even banning anyone on their command. Their reputation got destroyed really fast.

you gotta be on crack if you think free exposure demonstrating people having a lot of fun "damages their income".

also, that ignores the streamers that don't derank and still play like complete #########, of which there are several big ones you could easily name.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    edited October 2018
    IMO there's absolutely no need to derank to get a game in PS4. For the last 4 or 5 rank resets, I've ranked up back to R1 as a killer in just a couple of days barely missing pips in the process, and I've never waited more than 2 or 3 minutes to to get a full lobby.
  • ScottJund

@Condorloco_26 said:
    IMO there's absolutely no need to derank to get a game in PS4. For the last 4 or 5 rank resets, I've ranked up back to R1 as a killer in just a couple of days barely missing pips in the process, and I've never waited more than 2 or 3 minutes to to get a full lobby.

I've heard a lot of people say that for console. Maybe console just has more survivors ranking up faster for whatever reason. I'm envious.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    ScottJund said:

I've heard a lot of people say that for console. Maybe console just has more survivors ranking up faster for whatever reason. I'm envious.

Maybe you can join the console community. I think more skilled huntresses are needed at R1.
  • ScottJund

@Condorloco_26 said:
    ScottJund said:

Maybe you can join the console community. I think more skilled huntresses are needed at R1.

o god i am not aiming with a controller at <30 fps.

• DæmonicVisions
    DæmonicVisions Member Posts: 9

I'm at odds with the killer ranking system, to the point I want the old killer ranking back because I found it a better balance than what it is now. I also want the black pip gone for killers because the system is seriously screwing newer killers into zones where they should not be and so they DC and try to derank because seriously, they might have had a few good games, but the SYSTEM we have ranks them to where they are at a severe disadvantage.

I've literally been in green and purple ranks and seen 1 baby perk/pip killers get destroyed by full perk meta loadouts and items, and NO clue why they were up there until I noticed a fix(?) in the ranking system when this Spirit DLC came out.

You can pip without killing anybody!, you hook 4 times, max hit and destruction, barely have any deviousness, and you can pip! ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME????

They ONLY way I found I was black pipping was not even hooking people at all! Before this DLC I could black pip just fine with 4 hooks, a few love taps, chase some dudes and let them on their merry way if I felt I was ranking too fast, but now I pip. EVERY. MATCH. I am NOT that good even, hell I have 3-6 whiskey shots and 2-3 beers in me while I am pipping, I handicap myself to be bad and I am still getting pips like I am good!

THIS is the problem, and those that want to play killer are getting screwed by the system, and there is such a grind for new killers every time we get a new DLC, so in order to catch up and have a fighting chance without their bootyholes torn asunder is by depipping, and they get banned for it.

I agree there is some folks that depip to harass other players, and YES they should take a time out. I even agree those streamers that ADMIT to depipping for "fun games and quick ques" should be banned in these waves as well, but I know they won't because companies love showing their greed side. But the fact is they made pipping for a killer SO damn ez that newer killers don't even need to kill to pip up is beyond mental, the devs are screwing players over then punish them when it is a good part their fault for making players WANT to do it.

But ya, going to cut it here. All I wanted to place in is that if they are ban waving people for depipping, it's their damn system that's making some do it, they say it's unfair for players that DC on them, but they need to pluck their heads out their butts and pay attention to WHY they are doing it and do something about it as well and not just blame the players.

PS: Grats on your reading skills! You Made Through This!

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited October 2018

@inkedsoulz said:

@ScottJund said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@rha said:

@shasta said:
    Bullying noobs for either side should be a big no no I agree with the ban

Wanting to play at lower ranks doesn't automatically mean bullying. The pipping system for survivor is so screwed up that it's easy to end up at a rank where it's absolutely impossible to enjoy the game.

Was watching a small streamer, plays DbD only occasionally, she's nevertheless rank 1. She played at rank 1 for 5 1/4 hours and escaped only twice during that time, once vs a meme Leatherface insidious-guarding his basement chest. Multiple times the killers had 4ks even before hatch was unlocked. Towards the end the only reason she kept playing despite being deeply frustrated was because she was hoping for one good match to finish off which never came. Despite playing hopelessly unsuccessful at rank 1, she didn't drop in rank either and when she dropped to 2, she was back at 1 the next game despite having a bad game.

I hate playing at higher ranks as well, mainly because the fellow survivors you get in solo queue are on the same skill level of those you get on rank 15 (red ranks didn't change anything), but the killers get better and better and fully perked out and totally tryhard I can't easily 1 vs 1 them anymore (which is necessary considering my teammates are mostly more of a burden than help). Moreover, almost every single game 3rd person got slugged to deny the 4th the hatch. Makes the last four minutes of the game terribly boring.

I am managing my own rank by simply playing at most one survivor game per day, and many days I don't play at all. Last season I managed to never get higher than 11. I would rather like to play more and not be forced into simply playing only one game every couple of days.

So you guys want to play against newbie killers, that chase you a little bit, but they are not able to catch you, just for your own enjoyment?

Maybe you are not trying to intentionally bully, but wanting to play at a lower rank compared to your own skill level just in order to have easier matches is like bullying for those lower rank players.

You guys really, really have to stop equating rank to skill level. Yes, it matters from like 15-20 because those are the genuine new player ranks, but once you get above that, while higher ranks will probably have a few more good players than not, it truly, truly does not make much of a difference. Everyone knows that equating your rank to skill in this game is something only new players do.

You said it yourself "...while higher ranks will probably have a few more good players than not..."

So you guys try to stay on lower ranks on purpose in order to avoid facing those extra "few" good players, just so you can have more amount of easy matches.

I do understand when people try to stay on lower ranks in order to get faster queues.
    But staying on lower ranks just for the sake of having easier/funnier matches doesnt seem right to me(it might be fun for you, but probably not for the other side)

Maybe you will change your mind after you have been buliled by a SWF trying to learn a new killer.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Kilmeran said:

The wrecking ball halloween skin is awesome, Im trying to get that one too atm, DBD is not enjoyable after rank reset anyway

• ScottJund

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@ScottJund said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@rha said:

@shasta said:

Wanting to play at lower ranks doesn't automatically mean bullying. The pipping system for survivor is so screwed up that it's easy to end up at a rank where it's absolutely impossible to enjoy the game.

Was watching a small streamer, plays DbD only occasionally, she's nevertheless rank 1. She played at rank 1 for 5 1/4 hours and escaped only twice during that time, once vs a meme Leatherface insidious-guarding his basement chest. Multiple times the killers had 4ks even before hatch was unlocked. Towards the end the only reason she kept playing despite being deeply frustrated was because she was hoping for one good match to finish off which never came. Despite playing hopelessly unsuccessful at rank 1, she didn't drop in rank either and when she dropped to 2, she was back at 1 the next game despite having a bad game.

I hate playing at higher ranks as well, mainly because the fellow survivors you get in solo queue are on the same skill level of those you get on rank 15 (red ranks didn't change anything), but the killers get better and better and fully perked out and totally tryhard I can't easily 1 vs 1 them anymore (which is necessary considering my teammates are mostly more of a burden than help). Moreover, almost every single game 3rd person got slugged to deny the 4th the hatch. Makes the last four minutes of the game terribly boring.

I am managing my own rank by simply playing at most one survivor game per day, and many days I don't play at all. Last season I managed to never get higher than 11. I would rather like to play more and not be forced into simply playing only one game every couple of days.

So you guys want to play against newbie killers, that chase you a little bit, but they are not able to catch you, just for your own enjoyment?

Maybe you are not trying to intentionally bully, but wanting to play at a lower rank compared to your own skill level just in order to have easier matches is like bullying for those lower rank players.

You guys really, really have to stop equating rank to skill level. Yes, it matters from like 15-20 because those are the genuine new player ranks, but once you get above that, while higher ranks will probably have a few more good players than not, it truly, truly does not make much of a difference. Everyone knows that equating your rank to skill in this game is something only new players do.

You said it yourself "...while higher ranks will probably have a few more good players than not..."

So you guys try to stay on lower ranks on purpose in order to avoid facing those extra "few" good players, just so you can have more amount of easy matches.

I do understand when people try to stay on lower ranks in order to get faster queues.
    But staying on lower ranks just for the sake of having easier/funnier matches doesnt seem right to me(it might be fun for you, but probably not for the other side)

Maybe you will change your mind after you have been buliled by a SWF trying to learn a new killer.

What does SWF have to do with deranking?

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited October 2018

@ScottJund said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@ScottJund said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@rha said:

@shasta said:

What does SWF have to do with deranking?

Some people derank with their friends to generally be dicks in-game.

While a game is winnable with 1 smurf, it's not exactly winnable with 4.

But killers do the same anyway ("to have an enjoyable game"), so it's nothing unique to SWF.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    i think its hilarious that jen cried in her stream that shes being laughed off the forums and her trashy fans came here to defend her with new forum accounts.

shes not welcome here any more than ochido. nobody is buying your bullshit about rank1 players playing the same as low ranks, or that you derank to play against other killers while we have 15-25k players online at a time. the truth is that she doesnt like losing and her trashy followers are too immature to understand how balance works.

git gud and you wont need to derank. better yet, play solo sometime to develop some real skill.
  • ScottJund

@Lowbei said:
    i think its hilarious that jen cried in her stream that shes being laughed off the forums and her trashy fans came here to defend her with new forum accounts.

shes not welcome here any more than ochido. nobody is buying your bullshit about rank1 players playing the same as low ranks, or that you derank to play against other killers while we have 15-25k players online at a time. the truth is that she doesnt like losing and her trashy followers are too immature to understand how balance works.

git gud and you wont need to derank. better yet, play solo sometime to develop some real skill.

Damn you are obviously very personally affected by her.

• Lowbei
    ScottJund said:

@Lowbei said:

never seen her before. im making a broad statement about sponsored streamers dcing. she is simply the most well known for it.

you seem equally trashy tho if it makes you feel better about being left out. neither of you are welcome here.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    ScottJund said:

@Lowbei said:
    ScottJund said:

@Lowbei said:

never seen her before. im making a broad statement about sponsored streamers dcing. she is simply the most well known for it.

you seem equally trashy tho if it makes you feel better about being left out. neither of you are welcome here.

Okay I'm sorry Gatekeeper of the DBD forums.

Also very noble of you to judge people without even slightly knowing them. Dann dude ironically you sound more toxic than the people you're complaining about.

Says the guy who has to derank to have good games @Lowbei is right, your kind isn’t welcome here and the only reason you don’t play at high ranks is like jen admittedly said earlier by mistake that the killers there were “boosted” or “sweaty try hards” that alone says enough about what happens to you when you ACTUALLY play the game as it’s intended and all because she doesn’t want her viewers to laugh her off there too , so if you will sir kindly ######### off and take your friend with you
  • Lowbei
    ScottJund said:

@Lowbei said:
    ScottJund said:

@Lowbei said:

Okay I'm sorry Gatekeeper of the DBD forums.

Also very noble of you to judge people without even slightly knowing them. Dann dude ironically you sound more toxic than the people you're complaining about.

your opinion has been tossed in the forum garbage. bye felicia.
  • lyric

I'm at odds with the killer ranking system, to the point I want the old killer ranking back because I found it a better balance than what it is now. I also want the black pip gone for killers because the system is seriously screwing newer killers into zones where they should not be and so they DC and try to derank because seriously, they might have had a few good games, but the SYSTEM we have ranks them to where they are at a severe disadvantage.

I've literally been in green and purple ranks and seen 1 baby perk/pip killers get destroyed by full perk meta loadouts and items, and NO clue why they were up there until I noticed a fix(?) in the ranking system when this Spirit DLC came out.

You can pip without killing anybody!, you hook 4 times, max hit and destruction, barely have any deviousness, and you can pip! ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME????

They ONLY way I found I was black pipping was not even hooking people at all! Before this DLC I could black pip just fine with 4 hooks, a few love taps, chase some dudes and let them on their merry way if I felt I was ranking too fast, but now I pip. EVERY. MATCH. I am NOT that good even, hell I have 3-6 whiskey shots and 2-3 beers in me while I am pipping, I handicap myself to be bad and I am still getting pips like I am good!

THIS is the problem, and those that want to play killer are getting screwed by the system, and there is such a grind for new killers every time we get a new DLC, so in order to catch up and have a fighting chance without their bootyholes torn asunder is by depipping, and they get banned for it.

I agree there is some folks that depip to harass other players, and YES they should take a time out. I even agree those streamers that ADMIT to depipping for "fun games and quick ques" should be banned in these waves as well, but I know they won't because companies love showing their greed side. But the fact is they made pipping for a killer SO damn ez that newer killers don't even need to kill to pip up is beyond mental, the devs are screwing players over then punish them when it is a good part their fault for making players WANT to do it.

But ya, going to cut it here. All I wanted to place in is that if they are ban waving people for depipping, it's their damn system that's making some do it, they say it's unfair for players that DC on them, but they need to pluck their heads out their butts and pay attention to WHY they are doing it and do something about it as well and not just blame the players.

PS: Grats on your reading skills! You Made Through This!

I believe China would like their wall back kind sir 
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Fibijean said:
    tl;dr: I understand why people get banned for intentionally disconnecting, but I think there should be a way for people to play casually, in an environment like that which you encounter at low ranks, so that they're not forced to dc in order to derank just so that they can play the game in an enjoyable, low-pressure atmosphere.

You can always make another steam account and invest in a second account so you can have another account with a low rank after you up the other

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

Devs aren't banning streamers so they aren't allowed to ban others deranking, I call BS on that.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@MhhBurgers said:
    Devs aren't banning streamers so they aren't allowed to ban others deranking, I call BS on that.

Wrong, they ban based upon % of games played so either stop dcing so much or get banned plain and simple.

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Leaving the game ######### the match over for 3 other survivors. If you don't want to rank up the least you can do is try to distract the killer with some loops. Even if you get Iri Evader you should still have Bronze unbreakable and nothing in Benevolent or Lightbringer. At best that's a safety pip.

• lyric
    powerbats said:

@MhhBurgers said:

Wrong, they ban based upon % of games played so either stop dcing so much or get banned plain and simple.

Honestly I believe they have way too much room to dc with the threshold being what it is
  • powerbats

@lyric said:
    powerbats said:

@MhhBurgers said:

Honestly I believe they have way too much room to dc with the threshold being what it is

Well once you get into the system though the threshold is much much lower.

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69
    edited October 2018

Holy #########, there's so many people in this thread with no self awareness.

You claim someone who deranks in a game is a terrible person, so you decide they deserve no respect, shouldn't be allowed to speak, and deserve to be personally attacked and insulted outside of the game. Yeah no, you guys are way more toxic and detrimental to the community than anyone who DC's.

You got to remember that's another human you're talking to. Imagine if you were in their shoes and groups of people talked down to you every time you spoke out about a game you enjoyed. I don't care if you agree or disagree with someone, but do it with a little respect and civility. If you dislike someone then be the better person, don't behave worse than them.

Post edited by Abyssionknight on
  • MhhBurgers

@powerbats said:

@lyric said:
    powerbats said:

@MhhBurgers said:

I'm just afking after the first hook lol, I DC every 5 games or so

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Abyssionknight said:
    Holy #########, there's so many people in this thread with no awareness.

You claim someone who deranks in a game is a terrible person, so you decide they deserve no respect, shouldn't be allowed to speak, and deserve to be personally attacked and insulted outside of the game. Yeah no, you guys are way more toxic and detrimental to the community than anyone who DC's.

You got to remember that's another human you're talking to. Imagine if you were in their shoes and groups of people talked down to you every time you spoke out about a game you enjoyed. I don't care if you agree or disagree with someone, but do it with a little respect and civility. If you dislike someone then be the better person, don't behave worse than them.

Yep, they're absolutely blind to themselves. It's the same people who constantly suggest buffs and nerfs out of nowhere for everything, they have no idea about this game and think insulting people constantly is an acceptable reaction to people DCing.

I don't condone DCing but you shouldn't be personally attacking and going after people because they do it, the ban system will do it's job if it has too.

• Lowbei
    edited October 2018

nobody personally attacked them. we said they are being trashy, they will get no respect here for it. its not rocket science. they do not get respect just for being humans.
  • Lowbei
    SenzuDuck said:

@Abyssionknight said:

Yep, they're absolutely blind to themselves. It's the same people who constantly suggest buffs and nerfs out of nowhere for everything, they have no idea about this game and think insulting people constantly is an acceptable reaction to people DCing.

I don't condone DCing but you shouldn't be personally attacking and going after people because they do it, the ban system will do it's job if it has too.

your trashy swf biased opinions are discarded into the garbage here as well.
  • MhhBurgers

@Lowbei said:
    Abyssionknight said:

nobody personally attacked them. we said they are being trashy, they will get no respect here for it. its not rocket science. they do not get respect just for being humans.

German Verfassung: Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar (Human Dignity is Unvioable), I will welcome you to the first world any time once you stop acting like cave-men. Can't imagine what kind of person is this competitive in a game where the majority of players aren't even competitive.

• inkedsoulz
    inkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@ScottJund said:

@inkedsoulz said:

@rha said:

@shasta said:

What are you trying to say?
    I honestly dont understand, please explain.

• missW
    missW Member Posts: 71

Yes, the production team has no servers, can't detect cheating, and can only ban it at will.
    They will only let you go to EAC, EAC will only let you find developers
    This happened in our China region as long as many people maliciously reported players.
    Whether you are disconnected or not, as long as you are reported, you will be banned.
    Now we are here, no one dares to play the game, because innocent people are afraid of being banned 7 days
    And before it banned short term, all the processing results are permanent ban
    I have to replace the host hardware to play this game.
    Now DBD is being complained too much by players, and it is changed to short-term ban.
    The production team does not care about the interests of the players at all, and the BUG does not repair the frequently updated skin to earn money.
    No wonder the players are getting less and less

• Lowbei
    missW said:

Yes, the production team has no servers, can't detect cheating, and can only ban it at will.
    They will only let you go to EAC, EAC will only let you find developers
    This happened in our China region as long as many people maliciously reported players.
    Whether you are disconnected or not, as long as you are reported, you will be banned.
    Now we are here, no one dares to play the game, because innocent people are afraid of being banned 7 days
    And before it banned short term, all the processing results are permanent ban
    I have to replace the host hardware to play this game.
    Now DBD is being complained too much by players, and it is changed to short-term ban.
    The production team does not care about the interests of the players at all, and the BUG does not repair the frequently updated skin to earn money.
    No wonder the players are getting less and less

what?
  • powerbats

@MhhBurgers said:

@powerbats said:

@lyric said:
    powerbats said:

@MhhBurgers said:

I'm just afking after the first hook lol, I DC every 5 games or so

Why not lead the killer around for a gen or 2 and then let him hook you, 2 gens get done suicide and boom you can derank probably. Don't drop any pallets and don't infinite loop but make him chase you just long enough for other to get stuff done.

You'll get some bp out of it and probably still depip just like you want so you can have an easier game. In fact go in perkless and itemless and don't use offerings or better yet don't play for a week at a time.

This discussion has been closed.