We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Forcefully kicked from match

Options
124»

Comments

• trendyfartknocker
    trendyfartknocker Member Posts: 76
    Options

Reporting back to say that XMP is now re-enabled without issue. Turns out, something was faulty on the cable modem. Ordered a replacement from Spectrum and have not DC'd ONCE in 2 days, ~5 hours of game play in the past 24 hours.

Got Frontier fiber coming in on Monday, so meh, whatever.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    Options

It's been happening several times per play session, every session, for a long while. I've lost count of the number of times a trial is almost over and everyone gets dropped by the server. Everything lost.

It's especially frustrating when you're doing dailies/tomes and all the credit gets eaten.

I had a daily yesterday where I had to play Knight and have the guards hit survivors five times. This is already problematic as the guards are good for zoning but actually hitting someone is a long shot. I lucked out and found an AFK survivor and used them to get 3/5 of the hits before they woke up. Managed to get one more hit near the end of the trial on someone else. Four in one trial! The trial is about to end, and poof, all gone. All five people kicked from the server. Insert rage and colorful language.

Tried all suggestions and methods given in this thread, no change.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Man that really, really sucks :(

I really wish i could help but i am affected by the same problem

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 85
    Options

I took a week off from the game to reset my DC penalty, logged back in today and promptly disconnected for 3/4 matches. Right back to a 15 minute ban.

Here's my logs I guess, again.