The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting...

1235»

Comments

• Forest123
    Forest123 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Happened to me again

• idc
    idc Member Posts: 51

spending 15 minutes waiting for a killer match in 2v8 then getting disconnected half way through has been a treat

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,137

I am now receiving this exact message after being disconnected unwillingly. Then, the game completely crashes. I'm on Ps4.

This has been an issue for so many people in the forums and we need it looked into.

I never saw this message in my 5000 hours on Nintendo Switch, but it obviously affects Steam and Playstation. Possibly xbox?

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 127
    edited August 13

Had it happen to me again today. So annoying. I already had 2 kills at 2 gens left. Then suddenly the game froze, I could still move, but the animations were stuck for like 7 seconds. Left with 0 BP as usual, Survivors all got their BPs though.

I really don't know why the devs seem to ignore (?) this issue lately. No word, acknowledgement, nothing. I think the last time they said something in this thread was a year ago.

Very sad and frustrating to have this bug happen on a regular basis...

• ArcT
    ArcT Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 90

Still waiting for a response.

And I really like the idea of seeing two 100+ post threads about this issue going back over a year on the front page.

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 127

Yeah no clue why the devs won't say anything about this issue.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,589

Thanks for reporting this issue! This thread is over a year old, and we encourage players to create a new thread so that we can track the issue more accurately. The older reports in this thread and the newer ones may be completely unrelated so it's important that we monitor them separately. We will be reaching out to the newer reports for logs and cloud IDs from this thread. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.