Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So you want a Second Objective?; An Alternative to Pressing M1!

14567810»

Comments

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    @NuclearBurrito2

I would prefer BOTH the power cells AND the tunnel to be in a pressure point

What if you replace power cells with, idk, spiderwebs? Meaning that you have to "cleanse" spiderwebs before you can go down the last stairways, meaning you are spending more and more time increasingly deeper inside of the basement? xD

I mean the cells that you install into the gates

Like in route A its do 5 gens and get a thing in the basement to open the gates (or do 7 gens but who cares)

• NuclearBurrito2

@Paddy4583 please stop with the sidequest thing. Regardless of if you are right or not at no point can you then go "therefor we should do X"

If you ARE working towards that then just say what needs to change about this proposal like I did so we can move onto discussing which mechanics are ideal to improving the state of the game

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    edited February 2019

@Paddy4583 please stop with the sidequest thing. Regardless of if you are right or not at no point can you then go "therefor we should do X"

If you ARE working towards that then just say what needs to change about this proposal like I did so we can move onto discussing which mechanics are ideal to improving the state of the game

I did Several pages ago he ignored it and came back to this topic, one because he knows I enjoy watching him do it, and 2 it’s the only way his posts get more then 2 pages of comments before they've dispersed 
    It’s his ego. 
  • NuclearBurrito2

@AlwaysInAGoodShape you stop discussing it too

@Paddy4583 ok so say again what change you want made because it clearly got lost in the semantic argument that has been going on for 10 pages

• Paddy4583
    edited February 2019
  • Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304
    Save your breath, Paddy.

This guy is just a troll. No one is accidentally this dense. Google "sealioning" on Wikipedia. This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's skirting around the forum conduct rules to do it.

He's an idiot. Just let the thread die. Not like anyone else cares about it.
  • Paddy4583
    edited February 2019
    Free_Hugs said:
    Save your breath, Paddy.

This guy is just a troll. No one is accidentally this dense. Google "sealioning" on Wikipedia. This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's skirting around the forum conduct rules to do it.

He's an idiot. Just let the thread die. Not like anyone else cares about it.
     if I google sealioning it best be SAfe for work lol 

edit: googled it and I have never heard that phrase before, every days a school day.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    What did he do wrong? This guy never seemed abusive or anything and always put a lot of effort into his posts.
This discussion has been closed.