Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users

Options

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Love you bro. Add me on PSN if you are a ps4.

I assume you're a well to do PC user.

Check my thread in the ps4 section if you have a ps4

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Just saying....

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    Just saying....

200 years later

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Just saying.... 

Your great grand children will hear of your pain and suffering.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Just saying....

200 years later

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    KING_DEDE said:

@fcc2014 said:

Just saying....

200 years later

One eternity later

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:
    I don’t understand the problem people have with other people being impatient like I highly doubt you’re patient in every single aspect of your life. Also what you called impatience other people call being passionate

You call this passion? I call it "spoilt I want everything now generation" - I'm impatient if my wages don't go in on time, im impatient if the hospital puts back an operation and I most definiately am not impatient when it comes to a DLC release to console.

I'm very passionate about the game, but most of my posts are about improvements, gameplay, understanding mechanics - not OH NO WHERE IS MY PS4 DLC

I call it cringe, people contacting Sony daily to ask about the update? I am as keen as anyone else to get it for my PS4 but people going to Sony daily asking them and making new threads here? Bit too far if you ask me

• arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Don't they say anything about it in the stream? 
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    They’re still waiting for Sony.
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Don’t expect anything until July 3rd is what I’m going with
  • arcticxlia
    Options
    They’re still waiting for Sony.
    I really believe it will come out at least monday ufff
  • arcticxlia
    Options
    But will the shrine be ack anyways? Because some people said it will be back tomorrow
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

I'm sorry i can't help myself

Truth

• fcc2014
    Options

@KING_DEDE I don't won't to start a fight or get anyone upset but that guy posted in Reddit that there was an issue with the patch and we will get it July 3rd. The mod on this forum said nope just rumors nothing to see here and now i'm not so sure.

• BoxingRouge
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    @KING_DEDE I don't won't to start a fight or get anyone upset but that guy posted in Reddit that there was an issue with the patch and we will get it July 3rd. The mod on this forum said nope just rumors nothing to see here and now i'm not so sure.

As if the mod would know anything either.

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:

@fcc2014 said:

As if the mod would know anything either.

At this point we're being treated like scum

• fcc2014
    Options

@KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

Didn’t they get rid of the cost years ago because it caused so many games to not get updated by small devs. That’s what I read anyway
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

Oh yeah pretty big loss of revenue they're about to incur

• fcc2014
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

>

Didn’t they get rid of the cost years ago because it caused so many games to not get updated by small devs. That’s what I read anyway

I honestly don't know. Could be, i remember seeing a video on how PS4 patch certification worked

• fcc2014
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:

@fcc2014 said:

Oh yeah pretty big loss of revenue they're about to incur

I had a post on this forum about a short term boycott of the store but to be honest most people will just spend their money think nothing of it. I even saw Xbox users buying $10 worth of Auric Cells to buy the new chapter because it didn't update in the store fast enough instead of the normal price of $7. You can't overcome that when that is the community. I don't know. I know they are not getting anything from me.

• KING_DEDE
    Options

All I know to be stuck on 1.9.4 while every one else has 2.0.0 is just sad

• ThePloopz
    Options
    People can’t control themselves when it comes to things like this
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

We will have to wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what happens from there.

• ThePloopz
    Options

Does it show the new shrine for you too?
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

Yes, but not for my friends which is strange.

• ThePloopz
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

Yes, but not for my friends which is strange.

Yea and it says there’s 6 days left so is this shrine just going to go through with nobody being able to get anything or will we just not be able to get anything 
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    What's the time everyday that would be like a cutoff point for the update.
  • Russ76
    Options
    no idea.  i would say noon so BHVR can hotfix any crippling problems, but no idea.  if they are confident, or have people on call/staying late, they may patch as they walk out the door.  (a bad idea imo, but you never know)
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Russ76 said:
    no idea.  i would say noon so BHVR can hotfix any crippling problems, but no idea.  if they are confident, or have people on call/staying late, they may patch as they walk out the door.  (a bad idea imo, but you never know)
    That would be nice. I know I looked and Japan is like 12hrs ahead of us, I'm est. So they could get approval tonight I guess.
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    If this update doesn't come for the 2x Bloodpoint event for the 2 f'n year anniversary.... i'm going to be seriously pissed... and might grind for things I planned on buying.

I'm serious.

Exactly me

• fcc2014
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    If this update doesn't come for the 2x Bloodpoint event for the 2 f'n year anniversary.... i'm going to be seriously pissed... and might grind for things I planned on buying.

I'm serious.

Join the Dark Side

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I'm serious.

Join the Dark Side

I hope we don't mis the 2x bp event because if we do then we really do need to be compensated because
    This certification process is pandemonium

• Russ76
    Options
    Surely they would push the x2 BP weekend rather than have you giys miss it
  • Russ76
    Options
    but then again I figured they would keep the shrine inactive till all platforms had it... so what do i know.
  • fcc2014
    Options

No possible way to grind the new chapter before bp weekend if it comes Monday or Tuesday so i honestly dont care too much about the bp event.

• Russ76
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

No possible way to grind the new chapter before bp weekend if it comes Monday or Tuesday so i honestly dont care too much about the bp event.

be nice if they gave you guys some extra irredescant shards for it.  i will still grind the double bp weekend, if PS4 has it, as i have some survivors that are not P3 yet
  • Damaho
    Damaho Member Posts: 44
    Options

@Russ76 said:

I seriously hope so. But they didn't push the x3 BP event last year just because console didn't have Huntress yet. Yeah, it was their beginning on console but it still makes a precedent. Let's hope their not that stupid or otherwise I'm sure the forums would burn.

• Russ76
    Options
    Damaho said:

@Russ76 said:

I seriously hope so. But they didn't push the x3 BP event last year just because console didn't have Huntress yet. Yeah, it was their beginning on console but it still makes a precedent. Let's hope their not that stupid or otherwise I'm sure the forums would burn.

Ouch.  i didn't buy the game till right before Christmas so had no idea.
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    I’m actually looking forward to the perk changes in the mid chapter patch than 2.0.. I feel like I’ve already know basic strategies of the Kate perks and the clown so that’s old news. Hopefully we won’t have a delay on that patch or worse they wait to release it all together.. 
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

So did they ignore ps4 players on the stream

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

But this is an issue with gaming. With them developing and building their games for PC. Dead By Daylight most likely would not have made it to PS4 if it hadn't been the success of the game on PC. So should we honestly expect them to care about Console equally to PC?
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2018
    Options

The right thing for them to do would be to push the bloodhunt to another date that would be TBA if the patch is still not approved by next week. Then queue the PC and xbox players in all the social media posts 'dOuBblE bLoOdPoInTs wHeN???"

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

But this is an issue with gaming. With them developing and building their games for PC. Dead By Daylight most likely would not have made it to PS4 if it hadn't been the success of the game on PC. So should we honestly expect them to care about Console equally to PC?

Well considering the fact that we're also paying customers of this game to we atleast expect not to be treated like second class gamers

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Well. We can always try holding the Shrine of Secrets hostage.