• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    guys. guys. i figured out a solution.

get a pc like a normal person.
    Why would I do that when I already have 100s of games for Console? And why buy a PC just for earlier access to one game's update?
    im not going to lecture you on the obvious benefits of having a pc versus some garbage console.
    You see benefits. I see just playing the games for fun, no matter FPS drops or not.
    playing for fun doesnt matter the system, so im not sure how thats helping your case.
    You're trying to tell others to buy a PC for earlier access to content. My case is that I'd rather play a game with less content but still find the same amount of enjoyment as I would on playing it on PC. Plus I've always found third person easier on Console and first person easier on PC. It's comfortablity.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

Why would I do that when I already have 100s of games for Console? And why buy a PC just for earlier access to one game's update?
    im not going to lecture you on the obvious benefits of having a pc versus some garbage console.
    You see benefits. I see just playing the games for fun, no matter FPS drops or not.
    playing for fun doesnt matter the system, so im not sure how thats helping your case.
    You're trying to tell others to buy a PC for earlier access to content. My case is that I'd rather play a game with less content but still find the same amount of enjoyment as I would on playing it on PC. Plus I've always found third person easier on Console and first person easier on PC. It's comfortablity.
    i mentioned nothing about getting a pc for earlier access to anything.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

Not directly. "Not going to lecture you on the obvious benefits". Earlier access to content is a definite bonus, in my eyes. Especially in cases like this.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

Not directly. "Not going to lecture you on the obvious benefits". Earlier access to content is a definite bonus, in my eyes. Especially in cases like this.

early access to stuff isnt even on my list of reasons for having a pc.

i get what youre saying tho.
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

Ideally you want a PC and a console
    Ideally. But I'm not that sort of person and I'd rather be committed to one.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    I have it on both..there is certain games I can and cannot play on PC and dbd is one that I can not play even with a controller

It's too weird..maybe I've been playing it on the PS4 to long idk..but when it comes down to it I choose my PS4 over my computer any day..js
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    edited July 2018
    Options
    And I've said before I think the main reason people are so upset is because BEFORE they launched the dlc for PC they said that they weren't going to leave anyone out. That they were gonna do things so that everyone had them at the same time

I get that it takes longer on consles I do, but the fact that they said that then not even 2 weeks later put out the patch then just went radio slient on the other dlcs caused an up roar. I wanna play just as bad as the next person but it's true we will get it when we get it.

But I understand everyone's frustration. It's in a way like being lied to then ignored..like other people has said I'm sure they could have asked for an update to see where they were on things
    But instead it was radio slient until they posted about Xbox getting their dlc in the upcoming days then was out the next day. It sucks they have had it for almost 3 days now but what can ya do?
    People need to vent ...let them read it or move on..adding more fuel to the fire isn't going to do anyone any good....js
  • awsome_predator
    awsome_predator Member Posts: 35
    Options
    powerbats said:

@ThePloopz said:
    @awsome_predator @powerbats they said 4 days before the pc release that console would be longer. Now remember people were under the impression that things were going to be released simultaneously due to what bhvr said so I can understand the frustration there

That I can understand it's the constant barrage of bs from certain posters claiming outright false things constantly and then claiming something different or 2 different and contradictory things at the same time. The people who're legitimately concerned are made to look like they're part of a kindergarten class by those who seem to have never grown out of that stage.

So Mr your right I'm wrong where's the update 3 weeks n counting now not 2 t 3 weeks it now over pff guess it legitimate now is it that all the moaning was wrong but it so right like devs maybe u and them should watch Harry potter I shall tell no lies.