TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said: TeambossFloze said: @Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:       @Jack11803 said:         @ThePloopz said:        Amanda55 said:          @TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent.

This is extreme.

Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

Don’t get your hopes for anything before July 3rd

I can confirm it'll be here by July 3rd

How would you know? Honestly i'm thinking that your starting to troll us with false info

Because he’s the head honcho of course. How else would he know

His uncles cousin works for Sony specifically in the very department and wing that is currentally working on the certification. And he can OF COURSE see info the future of when they complete it. DUH!

I'm afraid due to data concerns and GDPR I cannot disclose my position. Just don't worry it'll be here <3

Can we have a hint please ? :)

nope

Ok, before July 3, cause it seems like if July 3 is set in stone they would have told us by now. Unless they don't want a uproar about it being still a few days away.

Yeah i totally agree.

Aye they are hoping not to infuriate anymore and hope it comes out, everyone gets distracted and forgets about the current debacle. It's mostly all our fault at Sony we are very stringent with our testing procedure

Anytime before July 3rd?

Afraid not, 3rd July is going to be 99% the release date.

I'd say more like 67%. Mainly due to the fact that I doubt that Sony be allowing the game itself to update along with adding so many more 'keys' to the store, especially single purchase ones like the Auric Cell packs.

I think the best way to put it is if you order something from say Amazon and you track your parcel? and you load up the website one day and its like "not sent", then next day "it's left the depot" then next day its in "random X place being sorted onto a truck" and then final day "out for delivery" , you have a rough idea where it is but you don't know "Where" it is like - currently its at the "Random X place for sorting" stage and only Sony and not BHVR would know anymore than this.

3rd July ppl - just in time for US Celebrations :)

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said: TeambossFloze said: @Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:       @Jack11803 said:         @ThePloopz said:        Amanda55 said:          @TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent.

This is extreme.

Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

Don’t get your hopes for anything before July 3rd

I can confirm it'll be here by July 3rd

How would you know? Honestly i'm thinking that your starting to troll us with false info

Because he’s the head honcho of course. How else would he know

His uncles cousin works for Sony specifically in the very department and wing that is currentally working on the certification. And he can OF COURSE see info the future of when they complete it. DUH!

I'm afraid due to data concerns and GDPR I cannot disclose my position. Just don't worry it'll be here <3

Can we have a hint please ? :)

nope

Ok, before July 3, cause it seems like if July 3 is set in stone they would have told us by now. Unless they don't want a uproar about it being still a few days away.

Yeah i totally agree.

Aye they are hoping not to infuriate anymore and hope it comes out, everyone gets distracted and forgets about the current debacle. It's mostly all our fault at Sony we are very stringent with our testing procedure

Anytime before July 3rd?

I'd say more like 67%. Mainly due to the fact that I doubt that Sony be allowing the game itself to update along with adding so many more 'keys' to the store, especially single purchase ones like the Auric Cell packs.

I think the best way to put it is if you order something from say Amazon and you track your parcel? and you load up the website one day and its like "not sent", then next day "it's left the depot" then next day its in "random X place being sorted onto a truck" and then final day "out for delivery" , you have a rough idea where it is but you don't know "Where" it is like - currently its at the "Random X place for sorting" stage and only Sony and not BHVR would know anymore than this.

Ew. The US? I'd rather remain in England and take a sip from my cup of tea.

Then spit it out, because I hate tea. But I hope you're right at least. And hey, I'll also be hoping there aren't any attacks on the country. It's likely terror groups or just plain psychos will use the day of celebration and turn it into something just... Not nice, to put it mildly.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    im glad that these 3rd party console randos have found entertainment in this thread. can we just make this “the salty console users waiting thread” so they can just post here instead of the daily whine threads they make?
    "3rd Party Console Randos"

'Scuse me for a second. If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be complaining.
    Ignore him he does this to bait people 
    just because the randos feel salty and triggered, doesnt make it bait.
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said:    TeambossFloze said:      @Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said: @Jack11803 said: @ThePloopz said: Amanda55 said: @TeambossFloze said: @ThePloopz said: Dwight_Confusion said: We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent. This is extreme. Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different. I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right? Don’t get your hopes for anything before July 3rd I can confirm it'll be here by July 3rd How would you know? Honestly i'm thinking that your starting to troll us with false info Because he’s the head honcho of course. How else would he know His uncles cousin works for Sony specifically in the very department and wing that is currentally working on the certification. And he can OF COURSE see info the future of when they complete it. DUH! I'm afraid due to data concerns and GDPR I cannot disclose my position. Just don't worry it'll be here <3 Can we have a hint please ? :) nope Ok, before July 3, cause it seems like if July 3 is set in stone they would have told us by now. Unless they don't want a uproar about it being still a few days away. Yeah i totally agree. Aye they are hoping not to infuriate anymore and hope it comes out, everyone gets distracted and forgets about the current debacle. It's mostly all our fault at Sony we are very stringent with our testing procedure

Anytime before July 3rd?

Ew. The US? I'd rather remain in England and take a sip from my cup of tea.

Then spit it out, because I hate tea. But I hope you're right at least. And hey, I'll also be hoping there aren't any attacks on the country. It's likely terror groups or just plain psychos will use the day of celebration and turn it into something just... Not nice, to put it mildly.

Funny i'm taking a trip to London in a couple of months to visit my grandmother lol

All of the gays are in London, my dear. Or Canada. Hell, I think it's Pride Month as well soon/now. That should be a blast. My head would be detached from my spinal cord if they released rainbow shirts or something of the like... But then they'd be reaching campy territory... Very campy territory.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    im glad that these 3rd party console randos have found entertainment in this thread. can we just make this “the salty console users waiting thread” so they can just post here instead of the daily whine threads they make?

Yea that is true but you have to admit they played right into your hands
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

It's made bait when you wave the worm in front of the fish and expect it to bite. He expects to anger us and get a response from it.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

It's made bait when you wave the worm in front of the fish and expect it to bite. He expects to anger us and get a response from it.
    ahh i see where you got confused.

i really dont care if you are angry, nor do i care for your butthurt response, so nope, not bait.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@JammyJewels I agree and didn't want to have a quote fest post, I think as BHVR gets bigger they'll get better with their stuff now that they've got this huge patch under the belt. That should give them plenty of experience going forward now since there's supposed to be 1 new killer and survivor plus map every 3 months or so now.

That's according to their roadmap on their website, along with bug fixes, improvements etc.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

i really dont care if you are angry, nor do i care for your butthurt response, so nope, not bait.
    The fisherman doesn't care how desperate the fish is for food. He only wants the bite. You baited, and you received. I will long await the day when the opportunity arises where Console players will be able to treat you with the same disrespect.
    lol i picture you yelling with fist raised while writing this

• JammyJewels
    Options
    @powerbats Honestly? Unless everything so far on their road maps have followed suite then I would not rely on that road map for a view of the future. Gun Media taught us that lesson.
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

The fisherman doesn't care how desperate the fish is for food. He only wants the bite. You baited, and you received. I will long await the day when the opportunity arises where Console players will be able to treat you with the same disrespect.

Hm. Not quite. Sitting in front of my fan whilst trying to find a way to cope with depression.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

Hm. Not quite. Sitting in front of my fan whilst trying to find a way to cope with depression.
    If you find one, let me know
  • powerbats
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    @powerbats Honestly? Unless everything so far on their road maps have followed suite then I would not rely on that road map for a view of the future. Gun Media taught us that lesson.

Oh that I'm aware of fully and having been in Q&A and Testing I know full well the adage of the best laid plans of mice and men. My guess is we'll see at least 1-2 more killers and maps with some changes probably rollbacks of said changes etc.

They're still a young development company and realistically historically it's around 3-5 years when most of them get really going consistently. With the exception of Activision, Blizzard, EA etc unless you count screwups cough EA then they're pretty consistent.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    @powerbats

EA's screw up was intentional... Hell, didn't they get applause at a recent conference or gaming-related gathering for NOT putting loot boxes in Anthem? That's no screw up, that's bending-the-screw-itself levels of screw up.
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    @brokedownpalace Once I found it, I will share it with the world. Until then I shall hate myself, read rude messages and talk nonsense whilst intoxicating myself on diet soda. Fun times.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

it couldnt be, since pc is the primary system and your console is 3rd party. there are no pc games that were ported from a console.
    Scgamecock86 said:

Lowbei said:

Have you heard anything about the ps4 update?

yeah. when i called sony they told me that they werent going to certify it until august, because yeah it makes sense that they would just give out a private businesses confidential info to anyone who calls, right?

Wasn’t it just this E3 that death stranding was shown PS4 only, in which Xbox players were like “why the hell isnt Microsoft making more exclusives!” PC’s reaction was completely flipping their ######### and claiming it was unfair and stupid.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

it couldnt be, since pc is the primary system and your console is 3rd party. there are no pc games that were ported from a console.
    Scgamecock86 said:

Lowbei said:

yeah. when i called sony they told me that they werent going to certify it until august, because yeah it makes sense that they would just give out a private businesses confidential info to anyone who calls, right?

Wasn’t it just this E3 that death stranding was shown PS4 only, in which Xbox players were like “why the hell isnt Microsoft making more exclusives!” PC’s reaction was completely flipping their ######### and claiming it was unfair and stupid.

Exclusive games are often used just to boost the sales of consoles. For instance, Rise of the Tomb Raider was said to be an Xbox Exclusive. But instead the game would release one year later as the Anniversary Edition, which had extra content. Not to mention that pre-ordering it also gave you the reboot for free, essentially. Not sure if Xbox also had that option when it was originally released.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

Scgamecock86 said:

Lowbei said:

im a pc user and i didnt care about any of that. console exclusives are all bad except god of war and the last of us, and everyone just watched those on youtube, so who cares?
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:

Lowbei said:
  • Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

lol just because you feel salty and triggered, doesnt make it bait for me to answer his question.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

lol if you say so
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

If you find one, let me know
    Will do. But until then I shall intoxicate myself on diet soda and hate myself until I suddenly feel the will to live again. Fun times!

But in a little more sincerity I'm not the sort that gets mad over these sorts of things. They're fun little debates.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

lol if you say so
    Lol why did you respond to this 3 different times with 3 different answers 
  • Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

lol if you say so
    Lol why did you respond to this 3 different times with 3 different answers 
    haha this forum has a weird habit of not posting after you hit the button, then showing up later. i dunno
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    If not July 3rd I’ve lost all faith in it being this year 
  • awsome_predator
    awsome_predator Member Posts: 35
    Options
    powerbats said:

What I find funny is you're all still posting flame post basically saying the same thing over and over which does nothing but start more flame posting. You complain about it taking so long yet they said 2-3 weeks which is still right on schedule.

At 2 weeks would be June 26th and it came out yesterday for Xbox, at 3 weeks it'd be July 3rd. Since this would still be before double blood points weekend it still works and July 3rd is the next Sony update day. So they planned accordingly and you're getting mad at them for the schedule being pretty accurate.

You complain they're not keeping you updated but if they kept posting the same thing every day that MS and Sony said it was still in certification you'd whine and ######### even more saying they were hiding something. I mean good grief quit blaming it on them based upon past things. This patch was different and had a lot more stuff going on. Also quit trying to compare them to the really big game developers with tons of employees and money.

As someone else has pointed out Warframe is still in certification and they're a whole lot bigger. The whole well they should've ignored ptb and sent it, well then you'd have a super buggy ass game and then you'd whine and ######### even more.

The biggest fallacies are saying well MS has it done so it's obviously BHVR's fault Sony isn't done. Well did it ever occur that Sony and MS are not only to different companies but also have different certification processes? That the code might gasp be different and that gasp those Q&A departments might be doing other certs at the same time for other companies?

While BHVR might've had some issues as they discussed and posted about, but it might also be completely out of their hands and if it comes by July 3rd then guess what it's still within the estimated 2-3 week timeframe they gave. Yes it's frustrating but all the constant non stop spamming of whine threads makes you all look like a bunch of entitled, petulant whiny children..

NOTE: Yes that last part was harsh but it's meant to be to get the point across. They haven't lied, they haven't hid anything and when they've gotten something new to add they've posted about it. The next patch should be smoother now that the store update is done since that was the biggest change alone with Shrine being moved.

Lastly when PS4 does get it hopefully they'll compensate all console users an appropriate amount of iridescent shards for the wait.

Lol we all know they ain't going to give anyone anything for free it's all about the Benjamin my man. If people want to vent let them it doesn't mean there petulant they are just frustrated and venting as all had expected no matter how big changes are that would be across all platforms at same time not weeks apart as the case may be and as for timescale they give yes your right they did say 2 to 3 weeks but as for clear and transparent they will have known well before they announced that it wasn't coming out same time as pc or are u claiming day it comes out for pc there like o man we expected it on all platforms today delay is now 2 to 3 weeks well thanks for telling us  and now there still in timescale for what they said I wish all jobs had deadlines when u can say ran into unforseen circumstances let's extend deadline. But venting means nothing as they don't really care so why do we all bother as it a way to vent out our annoyances such is human nature.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

Definitely be here by July 3rd - what time on the console depends what country you are in. Enjoy

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:
    Definitely be here by July 3rd - what time on the console depends what country you are in. Enjoy

We shall see in 3 days. ;)

• JammyJewels
    Options

So. For the UK? What time would that be?
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Normally patches in the UK drop between 5-7pm.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

I can confirm this is correct

• JammyJewels
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

I can confirm this is correct

Hm. Thank you. I'm going to set a timer just in case your words come to fruition.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

USA time is usually 2-3 est time.

I seriously hope it drops at least on the 3rd.

3 weeks for a update. Yikes.

• powerbats
    Options

@awsome_predator said:

Lol we all know they ain't going to give anyone anything for free it's all about the Benjamin my man. If people want to vent let them it doesn't mean there petulant they are just frustrated and venting as all had expected no matter how big changes are that would be across all platforms at same time not weeks apart as the case may be and as for timescale they give yes your right they did say 2 to 3 weeks but as for clear and transparent they will have known well before they announced that it wasn't coming out same time as pc or are u claiming day it comes out for pc there like o man we expected it on all platforms today delay is now 2 to 3 weeks well thanks for telling us  and now there still in timescale for what they said I wish all jobs had deadlines when u can say ran into unforseen circumstances let's extend deadline. But venting means nothing as they don't really care so why do we all bother as it a way to vent out our annoyances such is human nature.

This is why i say petulant whining posters because you just completely ignored what I said because it didn't fit your narrative. You expected something unrealistic and now that your expectations haven't been met you got mad because YOU DIDN'T BOTHER READING THE POSTS THEY MADE ABOUT IT. They were clear and transparent and you even said they said 2-3 weeks. Yet here you complain and contradict yourself by saying they didn't tell you.

Try going back and reading what they've posted where they explain everything repeatedly and why it's happened the way it has. But if you do that it'd mean you'd have to admit that what you just wrote was full of hot air and you're venting due to your own mistakes.

As far as jobs that can extend deadlines due to unforeseen circumstances seriously do you even have a job? Have you ever worked at a job that has to deal with deadlines, let alone one that has to deal with stuff like this? The answer is obviously no since stuff is delayed all the time, cough Tesla cough, Warframe just did an update, still not out.

I could list over 100 of the top companies in the world and all the deadlines they've missed but that'd take up several pages.The point is you have no idea what you're talking about and next time try researching before posting so many logically impossible and contradictory things at the same time.

Try using Google since it's easily usable and or go check out the dev streams or even their news releases/posts.

• awsome_predator
    Options
    powerbats said:

@awsome_predator said:

This is why i say petulant whining posters because you just completely ignored what I said because it didn't fit your narrative. You expected something unrealistic and now that your expectations haven't been met you got mad because YOU DIDN'T BOTHER READING THE POSTS THEY MADE ABOUT IT. They were clear and transparent and you even said they said 2-3 weeks. Yet here you complain and contradict yourself by saying they didn't tell you.

Try going back and reading what they've posted where they explain everything repeatedly and why it's happened the way it has. But if you do that it'd mean you'd have to admit that what you just wrote was full of hot air and you're venting due to your own mistakes.

As far as jobs that can extend deadlines due to unforeseen circumstances seriously do you even have a job? Have you ever worked at a job that has to deal with deadlines, let alone one that has to deal with stuff like this? The answer is obviously no since stuff is delayed all the time, cough Tesla cough, Warframe just did an update, still not out.

I could list over 100 of the top companies in the world and all the deadlines they've missed but that'd take up several pages.The point is you have no idea what you're talking about and next time try researching before posting so many logically impossible and contradictory things at the same time.

Try using Google since it's easily usable and or go check out the dev streams or even their news releases/posts.

Wow u clearly know what your talking about lol at what point did i get mad ? Hmm yes day it released they saud 2 to 3 weeks so what ur claiming is that they only found out when they woke up hey its not going to be ready do ur reasearch u pompous know Jack shiznick and yes your right things get delayed but they don't tell u on day it's released o hey thanks for coming come back in 2 to 3 weeks and there was no contradictory ######### I said they would know before day of release that's when they told us but clearly they knew it wasn't going to be ready.
  • powerbats
    Options

@awsome_predator said:

Wow u clearly know what your talking about lol at what point did i get mad? Hmm yes day it released they saud 2 to 3 weeks so what ur claiming is that they only found out when they woke up hey its not going to be ready do ur reasearch u pompous know Jack shiznick and yes your right things get delayed but they don't tell u on day it's released o hey thanks for coming come back in 2 to 3 weeks and there was no contradictory [BAD WORD] I said they would know before day of release that's when they told us but clearly they knew it wasn't going to be ready.

You just contradicted yourself yet again so here let me bold it for you.

Hmm yes day it released they saud 2 to 3 weeks so what ur claiming is that they only found out when they woke up hey its not going to be ready

So 3 weeks would be July 3rd so if it comes out on that day it's still within the timeframe they said. So that'd mean that your statement is complete and utter nonsense again.

ready do ur reasearch u pompous know Jack shiznick and **yes your right things get delayed but they don't tell u on day it's released ** o hey thanks for coming come back in 2 to 3 weeks and there was no contradictory [BAD WORD] I said they would know before day of release that's when they told us but clearly they knew it wasn't going to be ready.

You really should do your research since the pompous one here is you because you obviously don't like being shown that you're completely and utterly wrong. Wait they didn't tell you, then what were all those posts and updates they made where they said it'd be 2-3 weeks for the certification process? I mean you yourself even said I was right when they said it'd be 2-3 weeks. So yes they did in fact tell you on the day it was released and before that how long it was going to be.

Again they told you it wasn't going to be ready on day of pc launch and said it was based upon certification with the 2-3 timeframe. Xbox update came out 15 days after pc release which is still within the 2-3 timeframe. So again you're posts are not only contradictory but completely wrong on your claims.

You can keep trying Straw Mans, Red Herrings etc but it won't change the fact your claims are false and you know it.

• awsome_predator
    Options
    powerbats said:

@awsome_predator said:

Wow u clearly know what your talking about lol at what point did i get mad? Hmm yes day it released they saud 2 to 3 weeks so what ur claiming is that they only found out when they woke up hey its not going to be ready do ur reasearch u pompous know Jack shiznick and yes your right things get delayed but they don't tell u on day it's released o hey thanks for coming come back in 2 to 3 weeks and there was no contradictory [BAD WORD] I said they would know before day of release that's when they told us but clearly they knew it wasn't going to be ready.

You just contradicted yourself yet again so here let me bold it for you.

Hmm yes day it released they saud 2 to 3 weeks so what ur claiming is that they only found out when they woke up hey its not going to be ready

So 3 weeks would be July 3rd so if it comes out on that day it's still within the timeframe they said. So that'd mean that your statement is complete and utter nonsense again.

ready do ur reasearch u pompous know Jack shiznick and **yes your right things get delayed but they don't tell u on day it's released ** o hey thanks for coming come back in 2 to 3 weeks and there was no contradictory [BAD WORD] I said they would know before day of release that's when they told us but clearly they knew it wasn't going to be ready.

You really should do your research since the pompous one here is you because you obviously don't like being shown that you're completely and utterly wrong. Wait they didn't tell you, then what were all those posts and updates they made where they said it'd be 2-3 weeks for the certification process? I mean you yourself even said I was right when they said it'd be 2-3 weeks. So yes they did in fact tell you on the day it was released and before that how long it was going to be.

Again they told you it wasn't going to be ready on day of pc launch and said it was based upon certification with the 2-3 timeframe. Xbox update came out 15 days after pc release which is still within the 2-3 timeframe. So again you're posts are not only contradictory but completely wrong on your claims.

You can keep trying Straw Mans, Red Herrings etc but it won't change the fact your claims are false and you know it.

Sadly there initial release date for all platforms were due the day pc expansion came out they didn't say before that date that it was delayed they said on the pc release date, they knew prior but didn't let people know hence people posting and saying what they want about it being delayed but ur there to tell people stop complaining why don't u just go back to ur cave as if u fed up with talk about same subject stop complaining
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    @awsome_predator @powerbats they said 4 days before the pc release that console would be longer. Now remember people were under the impression that things were going to be released simultaneously due to what bhvr said so I can understand the frustration there
  • Lowbei
    Options
    guys. guys. i figured out a solution.

get a pc like a normal person.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Lowbei said:

You’re not in jail anymore 
  • Lowbei
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

i miss it already
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:

i miss it already
    I hear life ain’t the same on the outside 
  • powerbats
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    @awsome_predator @powerbats they said 4 days before the pc release that console would be longer. Now remember people were under the impression that things were going to be released simultaneously due to what bhvr said so I can understand the frustration there

That I can understand it's the constant barrage of bs from certain posters claiming outright false things constantly and then claiming something different or 2 different and contradictory things at the same time. The people who're legitimately concerned are made to look like they're part of a kindergarten class by those who seem to have never grown out of that stage.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:

Why would I do that when I already have 100s of games for Console? And why buy a PC just for earlier access to one game's update?
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Lowbei said:

Why would I do that when I already have 100s of games for Console? And why buy a PC just for earlier access to one game's update?
    Ideally you want a PC and a console
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:

im not going to lecture you on the obvious benefits of having a pc versus some garbage console.
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

im not going to lecture you on the obvious benefits of having a pc versus some garbage console.
    You see benefits. I see just playing the games for fun, no matter FPS drops or not.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    powerbats said:

@ThePloopz said:

That I can understand it's the constant barrage of bs from certain posters claiming outright false things constantly and then claiming something different or 2 different and contradictory things at the same time. The people who're legitimately concerned are made to look like they're part of a kindergarten class by those who seem to have never grown out of that stage.

Yea I understand where you coming from, a lot of people just say whatever when they’re upset to release some of it
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

You see benefits. I see just playing the games for fun, no matter FPS drops or not.
    playing for fun doesnt matter the system, so im not sure how thats helping your case.