Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users

Options

Comments

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:

So did they ignore ps4 players on the stream

no idea. just got off work and heading to the gym.. probably be 2 to 3 hours before i actually sit down to watch the stream. maybe someone else can answer this for us.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Russ76 said:
    KING_DEDE said:

no idea. just got off work and heading to the gym.. probably be 2 to 3 hours before i actually sit down to watch the stream. maybe someone else can answer this for us.
    Basically:

"It's coming soon".
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

But this is an issue with gaming. With them developing and building their games for PC. Dead By Daylight most likely would not have made it to PS4 if it hadn't been the success of the game on PC. So should we honestly expect them to care about Console equally to PC?
    Should we expect them to? Yes. Now do they? That depends on who you ask lol
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Russ76 said:

KING_DEDE said:

Basically:

"It's coming soon".

So basically we have no news

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Well. We can always try holding the Shrine of Secrets hostage.
    Yup lmao 
  • KING_DEDE
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    JammyJewels said:

Well. We can always try holding the Shrine of Secrets hostage.

Yup lmao 

Lol yep that works

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama

• ThePloopz
    Options

@JammyJewels said:

Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama

I mean just look xbox players lol most of them seem to have already forgotten. The only one I know of who isn’t playing is Russ because he said he won’t play until ps4 gets the update
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

I mean just look xbox players lol most of them seem to have already forgotten. The only one I know of who isn’t playing is Russ because he said he won’t play until ps4 gets the update

That's cos Russ is a legend - even tho he is blatently playing it :D

• JammyJewels
    Options
    My dude, my dudette, my fellow fog walker. The community shall bury this deep in our minds and bring up this spark to light up an even bigger flame as more content is brought out.

Though this was an incredibly massive update so... Unless they add something ridiculously stupid (Pay to swing, god that'd be a nightmare) I don't think a situation like this will happen again.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    My dude, my dudette, my fellow fog walker. The community shall bury this deep in our minds and bring up this spark to light up an even bigger flame as more content is brought out.

Though this was an incredibly massive update so... Unless they add something ridiculously stupid (Pay to swing, god that'd be a nightmare) I don't think a situation like this will happen again.

Don't fkin jammy me jewels

I cant see it happening again, im putting it solely down to a huge implementation of the shop more than anything - PS4 (and xbox) being too stringent on the content they certify and just general slow staff at BHVR and Sony and Microsoft.

I have however in the mean time, been playing many different games and watching the world cup.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Russ76 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

That's cos Russ is a legend - even tho he is blatently playing it :D

lol.  nope.  I played the tutorial last night.  tonights plan is to fix dinner and then listen to the dev stream.  (probably going to watch the last 2 to 3) and then finish up some Luke Cage.

Don't get me wrong.  i want to play it, but just can't do that to my fellow gamers. (as soon as you guys get it though I might take a day or 2 off of work and just binge it though.

He says as he closes the shop after buying the latest hot pants for Kate

:D

• Russ76
    Options
    Bah.  i would never buy pants for Kate.  From what I can see the shorts are great.  ;)
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Russ76 said:
    Bah.  i would never buy pants for Kate.  From what I can see the shorts are great.  ;)

Definitely has the best butt award from me - slightly off subject I know - sorry guys - CMON SONY WHERE IS MY DLC ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS MADFAKAS

• KING_DEDE
    Options

DLC DLC DLC

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    DLC DLC DLC

King Dede? more like King Doo doo

Only joking - just hold on a coupla' more days brutha it'll be here

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    DLC DLC DLC

Thanks

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    DLC DLC DLC

Thanks

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.

There he is....i haven't seen you around in a few days. Did santa cancel christmas too?
  • fcc2014
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:

Prove it then.

Why would you believe anything
    @Lowbei says. The man has been to prison.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:

Prove it then.

I don't. I just want him to make a fool out of himself lol.

Lol he's too high to know what he's talking about hahahaha (I've watched him stream for like 20 seconds)
  • Russ76
    edited June 2018
    Options
    all i know is the guy who said BHVR failed to send in the stuff for certification.... starting to think he may have actually known something.
    Post edited by Russ76 on
  • fcc2014
    Options
    Lol he's too high to know what he's talking about hahahaha (I've watched him stream for like 20 seconds)

Now you peaked my interest and i want to go watch @Lowbei when do you stream.
  • Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Now you peaked my interest and i want to go watch @Lowbei when do you stream.
    lol i stream nightly for a few hours latenight, and yes im usually very stoned, and still crushing it.

and no, i dont know when the console nonsense is getting certified or whatever. i just think its funny to read the daily “im gonna quit if they dont patch” threads.  :)
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:

Prove it then.

I don't. I just want him to make a fool out of himself lol.

i thought you were ragequitting days ago over lack of certification.

guess you realized how dumb that was and decided to stick around. good call lol
  • fcc2014
    Options

Who said that?
  • Lowbei
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Who said that?
    well numerous console randos said that, but i was talking to the one i quoted. im sure they will deny it tho out of embarrassment and i dont care enough to go back and find it :)

either way, like i said days ago, these 3rd party console users will be patient and wait for it, and get over their butthurt
  • fcc2014
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Im over it. Wasn't impressed by the store or chapter. Just want the shard cap removed and i ain't paying for the chapter or skins. So it can drop whenever at this point.
  • CybeRetr0
    CybeRetr0 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Blizzard patch for Diablo 3 coming to all platforms same time... 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Blizzard patch for Overwatch coming to all platforms same time...
  • Lowbei
    Options
    you will survive somehow
  • TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    The wait is annoying, and I'm pretty sure I've already commented on this post, but let's be real. If the patch isnt live on PS4 before the 3rd, will we still get the anniversary blood point event? And if we don't, I'm sure the Devs will think of something to make up for it. Otherwise, this is one of the bigger patches, and comes with a lot of goodies. I'm fine with waiting, so long as they don't forget about us and ensure that this type.of waiting doesn't occur again, which they have said they will look into.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    From Reddit?
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited June 2018
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    From Reddit?
    My friend sent me the picture on PlayStation so I thought I would share it on here.😅
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:
    ThePloopz said:

BoxingRouge said:

From Reddit?

My friend sent me a picture on PlayStation so I thought I would share it on here.😅

I thought it was quite funny

• Russ76
    Options
    I was hoping to see some good news by now.  Heck, at this point, I would settle for just news.    Because of the hour in Japan I don't expect any news before Monday.  sigh.. I hate this for you guys. 
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Doctor in a suit people doctor in a suit
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Hm. Can someone on PC give us some details on the update? I heard that everyone's been given 1000 or something Auric Cells...
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Hm. Can someone on PC give us some details on the update? I heard that everyone's been given 1000 or something Auric Cells...
    Is that actually true
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Hm. I hope so. I've mentioned a few times how I want Auric Cells to be a reward for buying Chapters (200-300 per chapter) but it's something that someone had said. I hope it's the case too. I know what I'm going to buy. Though I'm actually considering not buying this chapter. Mainly because I only want Kate...
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    I want this as my wall paper. Someone recreate this, but with higher quality.
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

People should dress up like the Trapper, place a hook outside the Sony offices, and camp it until the patch gets released. Maybe they'll take it seriously then! You could even have some Survivors dressed up like Meg and Claudette running around looping the cars on the street.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Remember when they released the Saw Chapter on Xbox before other platforms?

That was fun.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent.

This is extreme.

Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

xD