Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users

Options

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options

We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent.

This is extreme.

Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

Don’t get your hopes for anything before July 3rd
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

I can confirm it'll be here by July 3rd

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

How would you know? Honestly i'm thinking that your starting to troll us with false info

Because he’s the head honcho of course. How else would he know
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

How would you know? Honestly i'm thinking that your starting to troll us with false info

The wait is slowly eating away at my soul.

Have you been playing still?
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

Despite this ridiculous wait for PS4 i can't find it in me to hate this game.

Lol it’s ok we love you all the same
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Options
    The forums have been wonderfully entertaining. I'll most likely not visit as often once the update is out... But still. This is a fun environment to be a part of. 

Plus, Badges. I keep gettin' 'em.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    The forums have been wonderfully entertaining. I'll most likely not visit as often once the update is out... But still. This is a fun environment to be a part of. 

Your badges are nothing pipsqueak! This is my badge turf! If you tread on my land, I’ll have my swole as hell bodyguards elbow drop you into concrete! One of those guards name is David! The others name IS ALSO DAVID!

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:

Your badges are nothing pipsqueak! This is my badge turf! If you tread on my land, I’ll have my swole as hell bodyguards elbow drop you into concrete! One of those guards name is David! The others name IS ALSO DAVID!

Excuse me, sir! Your David's are nothing in comparison to my electric-type Herman Carter and my metal-type Evan MacMillan! They are the swolest this fog has ever seen!
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

His uncles cousin works for Sony specifically in the very department and wing that is currentally working on the certification. And he can OF COURSE see info the future of when they complete it. DUH!

I'm afraid due to data concerns and GDPR I cannot disclose my position. Just don't worry it'll be here <3

• Jack11803
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:

Excuse me, sir! Your David's are nothing in comparison to my electric-type Herman Carter and my metal-type Evan MacMillan! They are the swolest this fog has ever seen!

Oh yeah! Well concrete beats electric! And after giggle man is submitting to the all mighty swole lord, I’ll use his giggly zapper smackers on that gay trap! BOOM!

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@powerbats said:

While BHVR might've had some issues as they discussed and posted about, but it might also be completely out of their hands and if it comes by July 3rd then guess what it's still within the estimated 2-3 week timeframe they gave. Yes it's frustrating but all the constant non stop spamming of whine threads makes you all look like a bunch of entitled, petulant whiny children..

I didnt' need to read the rest you had me at hello bro :chuffed:

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:

Oh yeah! Well concrete beats electric! And after giggle man is submitting to the all mighty swole lord, I’ll use his giggly zapper smackers on that gay trap! BOOM!

Oh, no sir! For I have foreseen this coming inside my crystal ball, and so I shall bring out my most powerful character...

The Killer, Nea! Who uses Decisive Strike and Sprint Burst!
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

His uncles cousin works for Sony specifically in the very department and wing that is currentally working on the certification. And he can OF COURSE see info the future of when they complete it. DUH!

I'm afraid due to data concerns and GDPR I cannot disclose my position. Just don't worry it'll be here <3

Can we have a hint please ? :)

nope

• Jack11803
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:

Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:

Oh, no sir! For I have foreseen this coming inside my crystal ball, and so I shall bring out my most powerful character...

The Killer, Nea! Who uses Decisive Strike and Sprint Burst!

David used invoke painful arousal you are now paralyzed!

I knew it! The devs have it out for me! They seek subterfuge! How dare they!

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Haha! You forget, sir, that I am a gay man! I have seen so many topless men on Grindr that I am immune to your attack! In fact, I counter with CRITIQUE for his abdominals do not look like a group of six rocks huddled together! Haha!
  • Jack11803
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Haha! You forget, sir, that I am a gay man! I have seen so many topless men on Grindr that I am immune to your attack! In fact, I counter with CRITIQUE for his abdominals do not look like a group of six rocks huddled together! Haha!

D A R N

• Jack11803
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@JammyJewels said:

My husbands a Weightlifter and David has nothing on him lol .

Then your husband needs a nerf. Big strong masculine arms are OP

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@JammyJewels said:

Well, no. If I imagine your husband correctly his arms are most likely more than 15 inches in width. Whereas David looks more like an underwear model, rather than a rugby player. Then again, I suppose it all depends on the legs. I don't find David attractive though. Especially given how he's been described to speak. 

"We were walk in' through t'ginnel". Excuse me, David, but is that English?
  • Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Amanda55 said:

@JammyJewels said:

No he's perfect the the way he is and he is a big softie at heart lol.

HE’S OP AND META!?!? Nerf Nerf Nerf! REEEEEEEEE

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Amanda55 said:

@JammyJewels said:

No he's perfect the the way he is and he is a big softie at heart lol.

HE’S OP AND META!?!? Nerf Nerf Nerf! REEEEEEEEE

This is all too cute. Seriously.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

nope

Ok, before July 3, cause it seems like if July 3 is set in stone they would have told us by now. Unless they don't want a uproar about it being still a few days away.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

nope

Ok, before July 3, cause it seems like if July 3 is set in stone they would have told us by now. Unless they don't want a uproar about it being still a few days away.

Yeah i totally agree.

Aye they are hoping not to infuriate anymore and hope it comes out, everyone gets distracted and forgets about the current debacle. It's mostly all our fault at Sony we are very stringent with our testing procedure

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I love how some people are trying to be the voice of "reason" in this topic.

Yeah its a dead horse and yeah we should all just shut up about it. We just care. That's the catch.

Any way you want to slice this up... it's been irritating for sure. I was wanting to have X amount of shards going into the BP event. I'm not going to be able to do that now. What a bummer.

If this update goes past tuesday... I think the PS4 community will flip out seriously.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@JammyJewels said:

Sweetie. If July 3rd was the planned date all along why on Earth has no one informed us?

I never said it was the planned date, I said that was the end of the 3 weeks estimate window time frame. Since BHVR knew Sony might take longer they added the 3 extra week just in case instead of the standar 1-2 weeks. Now since July 3rd is the next Sony update day schedule wise that'd make it pretty accurate estimation on their part.

If it comes out afterwards than that date then everyone can rightfully complain about it, but unless and until that happens people need to stop complaining about it with the umpteenth millionth thread. I mean why not go back to the favorite bashing method on ehre which is killer mains and survivor mains?

I now call upon @Jack11803 to further derail this thread with his manly shirtless memes.

• Jack11803
    Options

@powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

Sweetie. If July 3rd was the planned date all along why on Earth has no one informed us?

I never said it was the planned date, I said that was the end of the 3 weeks estimate window time frame. Since BHVR knew Sony might take longer they added the 3 extra week just in case instead of the standar 1-2 weeks. Now since July 3rd is the next Sony update day schedule wise that'd make it pretty accurate estimation on their part.

If it comes out afterwards than that date then everyone can rightfully complain about it, but unless and until that happens people need to stop complaining about it with the umpteenth millionth thread. I mean why not go back to the favorite bashing method on ehre which is killer mains and survivor mains?

I now call upon @Jack11803 to further derail this thread with his manly shirtless memes.

I’m too busy watching the lord and master in Dwighty whities flexing.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

It seems Dwight is packing some small peanuts down there. I expected almonds at the very least
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

It seems Dwight is packing some small peanuts down there. I expected almonds at the very least

GASP how could you!?

• DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    Options

that thigh gap

• JammyJewels
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

Those legs... Ew.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

GASP how could you!?

It was Nea she made me do it!!!!
  • Jack11803
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    ThePloopz said:

Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

Those legs... Ew.

One too many matches with Myers I suppose.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018
    Options
    im glad that these 3rd party console randos have found entertainment in this thread. can we just make this “the salty console users waiting thread” so they can just post here instead of the daily whine threads they make?
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    im glad that these 3rd party console randos have found entertainment in this thread. can we just make this “the salty console users waiting thread” so they can just post here instead of the daily whine threads they make?
    "3rd Party Console Randos"

'Scuse me for a second. If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be complaining.
  • Animalheadskull
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Have you heard anything about the ps4 update?
  • powerbats
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

Those legs... Ew.

One too many matches with Myers I suppose.

I think he ended up getting Mori'd by a Huntress with bad aim perhaps, she went low when she should've went high. So when the Entity brought him back he was ahem missing some things.

• Animalheadskull
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

nope

Yeah i totally agree.

Aye they are hoping not to infuriate anymore and hope it comes out, everyone gets distracted and forgets about the current debacle. It's mostly all our fault at Sony we are very stringent with our testing procedure

Anytime before July 3rd?
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:

it couldnt be, since pc is the primary system and your console is 3rd party. there are no pc games that were ported from a console.

Lowbei said:
    Have you heard anything about the ps4 update?
    yeah. when i called sony they told me that they werent going to certify it until august, because yeah it makes sense that they would just give out a private businesses confidential info to anyone who calls, right?
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Lowbei said:

Ignore him he does this to bait people 
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    Does that really matter? We still contribute funds to the game with each copy of the game purchased, each DLC purchased. If Dead By Daylight had stuck to PC I imagine that there would be a huge lack of content compared to what funding from all 3 systems have been able to provide. And so when one part of the customer base is not able to consume the same content as the rest of the customer base anger is deserved. They haven't been able to present the content in a timely manner unlike most other games nowadays.

And it's convenient you didn't reply to that second part. But I guarantee it, you'd see PC players angered by other platforms receiving content first. And if I may be honest from the way you present yourself you seem rather inconsiderate and rude. Negating angered customers to "3rd Party Randos" simply due to the fact we bought the game on a different platform. We are equally as important as PC players.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Does that really matter? We still contribute funds to the game with each copy of the game purchased, each DLC purchased. If Dead By Daylight had stuck to PC I imagine that there would be a huge lack of content compared to what funding from all 3 systems have been able to provide. And so when one part of the customer base is not able to consume the same content as the rest of the customer base anger is deserved. They haven't been able to present the content in a timely manner unlike most other games nowadays.

And it's convenient you didn't reply to that second part. But I guarantee it, you'd see PC players angered by other platforms receiving content first. And if I may be honest from the way you present yourself you seem rather inconsiderate and rude. Negating angered customers to "3rd Party Randos" simply due to the fact we bought the game on a different platform. We are equally as important as PC players.
    Some pc players were upset that one time xbox got the dlc first on accident 
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    ThePloopz said:

Some pc players were upset that one time xbox got the dlc first on accident 
    I remember. Fun times.
  • powerbats
    Options

@JammyJewels said:

There has been some console to pc stuff but not much, and other times announcements have been made and never followed through on. Midtown Madness 3 was supposed to be a pc and Xbox release then got dropped to console only, it died a quick death due to lack of sales.

SC went to Xbox but even though Activision/Blizzard is a huge company the port still took forever, DIII had similar issues. The simple fact is pc users are a bigger base for most games that'll be cross platform so of course they're going to get earlier releases.

You also have to realize that the pc side has been established so long that even with Windows updates stuff is out there for months even years before release. The game developers all have a pretty good idea where Microsoft is going with their os. So pc side it's a lot easier to write code for. If you look at consoles and Nintendo is a perfect example of this like Apple, you don't get too much early access.

This won't really change at least for the next 5-10 years may'be less once prices become so low people can buy either system more easily or both at the same time. If someone ever made a system that was both console and pc like and that was affordable they'd make a killing. Well that and actually have it work unlike some of the ahem past mistakes.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said: @Jack11803 said: @ThePloopz said: Amanda55 said: @TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

nope

Yeah i totally agree.

Anytime before July 3rd?

Afraid not, 3rd July is going to be 99% the release date.

• Lowbei
    Options

“And if I may be honest... We are equally as important as PC players.”
    lol we appreciate you being honest :)
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    powerbats said:

@JammyJewels said:

There has been some console to pc stuff but not much, and other times announcements have been made and never followed through on. Midtown Madness 3 was supposed to be a pc and Xbox release then got dropped to console only, it died a quick death due to lack of sales.

SC went to Xbox but even though Activision/Blizzard is a huge company the port still took forever, DIII had similar issues. The simple fact is pc users are a bigger base for most games that'll be cross platform so of course they're going to get earlier releases.

You also have to realize that the pc side has been established so long that even with Windows updates stuff is out there for months even years before release. The game developers all have a pretty good idea where Microsoft is going with their os. So pc side it's a lot easier to write code for. If you look at consoles and Nintendo is a perfect example of this like Apple, you don't get too much early access.

This won't really change at least for the next 5-10 years may'be less once prices become so low people can buy either system more easily or both at the same time. If someone ever made a system that was both console and pc like and that was affordable they'd make a killing. Well that and actually have it work unlike some of the ahem past mistakes.

That is the technological stand point. I know all of this and am comfortable with these facts. But my point is more or less on the grand scale of the player base and the consumers. Or, more or less, the equality of outcome. If they are able to produce the PC Update days, even weeks, in advance to when they start porting it to Consoles they should try holding off on releasing details of said content as to avoid the inevitable excitement for said content. Lest you have this whole situation, with the developers providing very minimal detail to the situation and not providing clarity to even smaller cases like the Double Bloodpoint Event. 

And still. It's indeed only disrespectful to just disregard the Console players. I've played on PC. I know how easy it is for the developers to be able to update games due to the ground they build the updates on being the same ground that they analyse the updates on. And the complications of having to convert key bindings and system-based details is a strenuous process. But as they say, a Mid-Chapter patch is coming. I would have suggested releasing the update. The store, the new characters, all of it. And if there are bugs reported, fix them in the mid-chapter update. Hell, people stopped playing the game over balance during the Howling Grounds event.
  • JammyJewels
    Options

@Scgamecock86 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@Scgamecock86 said:

TeambossFloze said:

@Amanda55 said:

@TeambossFloze said: @Jack11803 said: @ThePloopz said: Amanda55 said: @TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dwight_Confusion said:

This is extreme.

nope

Yeah i totally agree.

Anytime before July 3rd?

Afraid not, 3rd July is going to be 99% the release date.

I'd say more like 67%. Mainly due to the fact that I doubt that Sony be allowing the game itself to update along with adding so many more 'keys' to the store, especially single purchase ones like the Auric Cell packs.