Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users

Options
xlexysle
xlexysle Member Posts: 12
I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics. :) I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018. 
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!  :)<3

Much love,
PS4 User

Comments

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited June 2018
    Options

We will have no later than July 3rd, It was sent two weeks ago. But there's a small chance that it might get released tomorrow but who knows.

• xlexysle
    Options
    @fcc2014 - That made me feel better lol that's exactly how it is. 😂
  • xlexysle
    Options
    @BoxingRouge - I hope no later than next tuesday, and if it gets released tomorrow that is even better. :)
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Someone else who called was told July 3rd
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Someone else who called was told July 3rd

Yeah it seems legit to me because that's that day of the store update too.

• xlexysle
    Options
    @ThePloopz - Yeah, the PlayStation Store also updates that day. So I guess we have to just wait and see what happens.  :'(
  • xlexysle
    Options
    @ThePloopz - Don't jinx us. 💔 lol
    I hope future updates won't be like this though. :(
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    @xlexysle

Where did you get to talk to Sony employee? I have tried 3 websites but none of them work.
    No answer= fake
  • arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Ugh, i hate this waiting. I ######### hateeee. :'(:unamused:
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Still looking forward for the update. I just took a break from the game and it feels good to return. Like returning to a little messed up place, you still like!  ;)
  • xlexysle
    Options
    @xlexysle

Where did you get to talk to Sony employee? I have tried 3 websites but none of them work.
    No answer= fake
    Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com ; You can talk to them on live chat or call them. :)
  • xlexysle
    Options
    Ugh, i hate this waiting. I [BAD WORD] hateeee. :'(:unamused:
    So do I, but there really isn't much we can do. ): I'm just trying to be patient with all this.
  • bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Me: Where is the patch!??!?
    Dave from Sony: we are currently in the last stages of the process, we estimate the eta to be around Halloween.
    Me: What HALLOWEEN?!?!
    Dave from Sony: Yes we are working on 28.8kpbs speed here. You have to be patient.

So totally legit.. my uncle who use to be a parrot worked for Nabisco.. 

He can verify it.

• arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    Options
    I really wonder why the Progress with Sony is taking so long... ☉_☉
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

@arcticxlia said:
    I really wonder why the Progress with Sony is taking so long... ☉_☉

It has to go to Japan and come back.

;)

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options

Russ76 said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Ya'll are crazy af for constantly pestering Sony & MS for dates on patch releases. It's honestly so childish.

if BHVR would contact them and then tweer about it, that would solve a lot of problems.  also part of them problem is rumors.  i know i heard a rumor that it didn't get sent to Sony and another rumor that there was a problem and it got rejected.    an exame might be BHVR tweets and says hey the DLC was rejected.  we fixed the problem and resubmitted.  there would be a ton of backlash yes, but at least the community would know and not feel left in the dark/unappreciated.  

maybe it is just me, but i would at least like to know the bad news so i can deal with it.  

in all honesty people are just excited... communicate with them to keep the excitement going.

all that said i think BHVR will feel it.  a lot of people were excited and ready to buy the dlc.  after the wait some will just decide to grind it out.
    Nah they won’t feel anything lol people will buy it still and I know they will. A majority of players will complain about something but not actually do anything about it and still give money to the company their upset at. Now of the people who aren’t complaining most of them probably don’t even know what’s happening. Someone yesterday on Reddit thought their game was broken because the shrine wasn’t updating. That’s why I have very low confidence in any sort of backlash for anything having even an ounce of effect 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    @ThePloopz they are not getting a dollar from me and that is all that matters to me.
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    @ThePloopz they are not getting a dollar from me and that is all that matters to me.
    See I respect people that complain and then follow up with actions like this. 
  • fcc2014
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @ThePloopz if i buy the dlc my extra is a white shirt sounds like a fantastic idea on mcmillan estate. New characters perks are not as good as i have on killer and survivor. The skins were nothing special for what you have to buy and $10-11 as well. So it is an easy commitment to make. I will play against both when ps4 gets it and i preordered  spiderman with what i didn't give to bhvr. Win win.
  • fcc2014
    Options
    @Eldora i had a post Dear console users saying almost the same thing but very few would listen.
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options

I feel you all my fellow ps4 Dead by Daylight players (I really want the doctor in a suit cosmetic) this wait sucks so hopefully no later than 2 weeks we will all have the update

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
    Ugh, i hate this waiting. I [BAD WORD] hateeee. :'(:unamused:
         It’s like waiting until you’re married. Don’t worry it’ll be much more enjoyable and you’ll feel so much happier if you wait patiently. Like biting into a ripe fruit. Figuratively, and quite literally. 
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

I understand being impatient but they can continue making additional content (not just cosmetics) if players continue to support the game. None of them want to anger part of the customer base, and if we support the game they will keep balancing it to make us happy and creating more of it for us to enjoy. I'm not suggesting you all buy the Chapter or an outfit (there might not be anything you like) but perhaps something in the future catches your eye...

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    ThePloopz said:

Russ76 said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Ya'll are crazy af for constantly pestering Sony & MS for dates on patch releases. It's honestly so childish.

if BHVR would contact them and then tweer about it, that would solve a lot of problems.  also part of them problem is rumors.  i know i heard a rumor that it didn't get sent to Sony and another rumor that there was a problem and it got rejected.    an exame might be BHVR tweets and says hey the DLC was rejected.  we fixed the problem and resubmitted.  there would be a ton of backlash yes, but at least the community would know and not feel left in the dark/unappreciated.  

maybe it is just me, but i would at least like to know the bad news so i can deal with it.  

in all honesty people are just excited... communicate with them to keep the excitement going.

all that said i think BHVR will feel it.  a lot of people were excited and ready to buy the dlc.  after the wait some will just decide to grind it out.
    Nah they won’t feel anything lol people will buy it still and I know they will. A majority of players will complain about something but not actually do anything about it and still give money to the company their upset at. Now of the people who aren’t complaining most of them probably don’t even know what’s happening. Someone yesterday on Reddit thought their game was broken because the shrine wasn’t updating. That’s why I have very low confidence in any sort of backlash for anything having even an ounce of effect 
    I dont think many will boycott and I hope after the release everyone goes back to playing and being happy with the game. But there's no doubt in my mind that BVHR has damaged their bottom line. I think the hype dying down from watching the PC people use the new stuff for so long before we get it was the most damaging thing! To ask the prices they want for an outfit, they needed that special "I got something special that few people have" feeling in our stomach if they hope to get that deep in our pockets. And I dont think anyone can argue that the "special" feelings are not long gone by now!

P.s. I mean for other people, I'm still buying EVERYTHING!! Tee he  ^_^
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    xlexysle said:
    @xlexysle

No answer= fake
    Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com ; You can talk to them on live chat or call them. :)
    There is no option for a live chat. Please give me a link to it
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    xlexysle said:

Broccoli_Jaeger said:

@xlexysle

No answer= fake

There is no option for a live chat. Please give me a link to it

God damnit man

Just wait...there are 100000000 other games you can play whilst you wait a few more days.

Also if it is out on 3rd then just in time for double bloodpoint weekend woohoo

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Can't understand the fuzz about this. The patch will arrive sooner or later. I'm looking forward for this too, but i don't see the problem in waiting. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Cardinal_Copia said:
    Can't understand the fuzz about this. The patch will arrive sooner or later. I'm looking forward for this too, but i don't see the problem in waiting. 

Thank god someone I agree with !!

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    I don’t understand the problem people have with other people being impatient like I highly doubt you’re patient in every single aspect of your life. Also what you called impatience other people call being passionate

You call this passion? I call it "spoilt I want everything now generation" - I'm impatient if my wages don't go in on time, im impatient if the hospital puts back an operation and I most definiately am not impatient when it comes to a DLC release to console.

I'm very passionate about the game, but most of my posts are about improvements, gameplay, understanding mechanics - not OH NO WHERE IS MY PS4 DLC

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@ThePloopz said:

Ok so that’s your view of things and how you show your passion towards the game. Other people show it in different ways and I don’t see the problem with that. I mean yea it can be annoying but when people care about something sometimes they come off as annoying 

They do - very much so.

• ThePloopz
    Options

@ThePloopz said:

Ok so that’s your view of things and how you show your passion towards the game. Other people show it in different ways and I don’t see the problem with that. I mean yea it can be annoying but when people care about something sometimes they come off as annoying 

They do - very much so.

Some of the posts are definitely overboard/extreme I do agree
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@ThePloopz said:

They do - very much so.

Some of the posts are definitely overboard/extreme I do agree

Maybe I should be more patient with other peoples impatience lol

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

You're just in here making noise.

It's been 16 days since cert process was started. 1 full day since xb1 got it.

People aren't cool with it. Grow up. POsting around that people are entitled and a "me now generation" is silly.

Most people, including myself were chill and patient up until Tuesday or so. Since then we've been chomping at the bit.

Is it silly? you don't agree that generationally there is a general feeling that everyone wants everything and they want it now?

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

People aren't cool with it. Grow up. POsting around that people are entitled and a "me now generation" is silly.

Most people, including myself were chill and patient up until Tuesday or so. Since then we've been chomping at the bit.

and also I was having rather calm, interesting debate with @ThePloopz thanks

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

Is it silly? you don't agree that generationally there is a general feeling that everyone wants everything and they want it now?

No I agree with the overall vibe of that.

I don't think it applies to this current situation.

I honestly can't stand most millennials. They drive me crazy. So yeah.

THis current situation has definitely expired it's own patience cue.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

at least we agree on that - apart from your final point - I don't think it has expired not just yet. say middle of July ? I riot ! lol

• Dwight_Confusion
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

at least we agree on that - apart from your final point - I don't think it has expired not just yet. say middle of July ? I riot ! lol

Nah. We're 16 days past the date. I get it was a big patch and needed while. That is why I was completely carefree about it all until about 2 days ago or so.

Now I'm definitely impatient and ready to get it.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

Nah. We're 16 days past the date. I get it was a big patch and needed while. That is why I was completely carefree about it all until about 2 days ago or so.

You are gonna get it in a minute sunshine if you don't stop being impatient.

I jest - you are entitled to how you feel <3 just don't make any more forum posts on it man lol

timefortheworldcup #comeonengland

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    i still think the DbD team should make a statement.  if nothing else it lets those of you on PS4 know you weren't forgotten.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

I jest - you are entitled to how you feel <3 just don't make any more forum posts on it man lol

Yeah, sucks that Senegal failed.

And I've only made like 1 thread on it.. so...

England Belgium match is just for that 1st seed basically. Winner plays Japan, loser plays Columbia.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Oh stop.

Yeah, sucks that Senegal failed.

And I've only made like 1 thread on it.. so...

England Belgium match is just for that 1st seed basically. Winner plays Japan, loser plays Columbia.

I know you have Dwight and that's why I like you - you only needed one thread for this lol