• Beano744
    Beano744 Member Posts: 76
    Options

Dude this genuinely made me tear up.

What a heart warming story. <3

• Bxnjamin_15
    Bxnjamin_15 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

I love this, i’ve had similar experiences and it’s nice to hear that it’s something we can all share

• concubined
    concubined Member Posts: 140
    Options

This is so so cute I love you and hope you’re doing great now after 2 years

• opxtreme
    opxtreme Member Posts: 69
    Options
  • totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 452
    edited April 12
    Options

as a man who loves men and women, and is gender fluid (the answer to my gender and attraction is yes >;)

I can confirm that David is definitely a 8/10

good luck

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,343
    Options

it’s been explained multiple times in this thread, you can go through the comments and see why

(spoiler: positive LGBTQ+ representation is important and will remain a relevant topic, also BHVR and the forum mods care about it)

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,863
    Options

On reflection, I guess it's kinda sad that in 3 years, this has been the only positive and wholesome topic worthy of stickering.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,876
    Options

I mean, how could anyone rerist him haha.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

Some of these pinned posts have been up too long. Shouldn't we try to keep things upto date?

• Mooks
    Options

sure. This one is up to date though and has a good reason to stay.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,605
    Options

give one good reason to unpin this post instead of simply you dismissing it

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    edited May 6
    Options

Nothings barely been said and tempers are already flaring over literally nothing. Let's just move on and have a good day.

• Mooks
    Options

aww I am very glad to have read this and am so happy for you both 💙

there has been enough comments coming here and there that appreciate this positive thread - and also those just reading it. Especially considering how these forums can be very negative with many topics being us vs them (killer vs survivor, casual vs competitive, players vs devs, balance vs fun etc pp ) focused.

It’s sad seeing people wanting to derail this thread in this direction as well when it could just be a wholesome topic and a reminder this game and representation in general can be positive and have good influences.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,605
    Options
  • Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,340
    Options

That's lovely to hear!

Best of luck to both of you! ❤️

• atharkhan123
    atharkhan123 Member Posts: 2
    Options

What a powerful and heartfelt post. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. It's truly inspiring to hear how a character like David King in "Dead by Daylight" has resonated with you on such a personal level.

Your experience highlights the importance of representation in media and the profound impact it can have on individuals' lives. It's clear that seeing a character who reflects your background and struggles can provide a sense of validation and empowerment, especially during moments of self-discovery and acceptance.

It's unfortunate that societal norms and expectations can sometimes stifle our ability to embrace our true selves, but your courage in facing those challenges and coming out as your authentic self is truly commendable. Your story serves as a reminder of the resilience and strength within each of us, even in the face of adversity.

Thank you for advocating for greater representation and acceptance in media. Your words will undoubtedly resonate with others who may be going through similar experiences. Keep shining your light, and may your future be filled with acceptance, love, and continued self-discovery. See you in the fog!

<a href="https://checkbillnow.com">CHECK BILL NOW<a/>
    https://checkbillnow.com/

• atharkhan123
    atharkhan123 Member Posts: 2
    Options

What a powerful and heartfelt post. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. It's truly inspiring to hear how a character like David King in "Dead by Daylight" has resonated with you on such a personal level.

Your experience highlights the importance of representation in media and the profound impact it can have on individuals' lives. It's clear that seeing a character who reflects your background and struggles can provide a sense of validation and empowerment, especially during moments of self-discovery and acceptance.

It's unfortunate that societal norms and expectations can sometimes stifle our ability to embrace our true selves, but your courage in facing those challenges and coming out as your authentic self is truly commendable. Your story serves as a reminder of the resilience and strength within each of us, even in the face of adversity.

Thank you for advocating for greater representation and acceptance in media. Your words will undoubtedly resonate with others who may be going through similar experiences. Keep shining your light, and may your future be filled with acceptance, love, and continued self-discovery. See you in the fog!

<a href="https://checkbillnow.com">CHECK BILL NOW<a/>
    https://checkbillnow.com/