Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

Options

Comments

• TheVVitch
    TheVVitch Member Posts: 224
    Options

Dude this would fit so well for a werewolf themed killer!

Would be awesome if it would be useful at other times throughout the match.

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806
    Options

Hex: Immersion. Survivors leave scratches while walking or moving while crouched. When this hex's totem is cleansed, all survivors out of sight scream, revealing their location for 5 seconds.

• TheVVitch
    Options

I would LOVE cursed treasure for a pirate themed killer!

Would be awesome if after searching the chest, a skull was in place of an item

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Slashing Entity

The Entity has put its Entity legs on all Meathooks, and they will automatically slash at any Survivor within 1/2/3 meters of the Meathook, dealing 1 Health State worth of damage.

Entity legs on a Meathook are passive as long as a Survivor is hooked on that Meathook, and will only start slashing again once all Survivors leave the 1/2/3-meter area.

Phase 1 for Survivors while on the Meathook now works the same as phase 2, but button pressing has been replaced with Cages of Atonement Skill Checks.

Entity legs can be burned away by Flashlights/Firecrackers.

Entity legs disappear when Meathooks break from sabotage or sacrifice, but if the Meathook gets repaired, the Entity legs come back too.

False Hope

The trial starts with 1 extra Generator.

This Generator works exactly like all other Generators: Survivors get BP from repairing it, Killers can see its aura, Perks work on it, finishing all repairs without repairing this Generator will make the Entity wrap its Entity Legs around it, etc. etc.

If the Survivors finish repairs on this specific Generator however, the Entity will take the Generator away with a cool animation, and the number of Generators required will not go down unlike usual. (Yes, Perks that work on Generator completion, like Bitter Murmur & Dark Sense, also still work with this Generator.)

If this Generator is repaired, the Killer gets 1/2/3 GOTCHA! score event(s), which rewards 500 BP in the Deviousness category.

What's that scent? (Can you guess this reference?)

When breaking a Pallet, Bloodlust will reset down to level I/reset down to level II/not reset.

So, simplifying it, if you had Bloodlust III and have What's That Scent at Perk Level 1, it would reset to Bloodlust I.

With Perk Level 2, it resets to II, and on Level 3, it would not reset.

And of course, the other methods of losing Bloodlust still apply.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    Options

Some perks from my "Repo: the genetic opera" season idea:

Killer perks:

-Let the monster rise: if a survivor vaults or drops a pallet within 8/12/16 meters of you, you get a rage token. Once you have 6 rage tokens, you can break pallets/doors/generators and vault 40%/50%/60% faster for 30 seconds. You lose all rage tokens 5 seconds after the chase ends. This has a 90 second cooldown

-Thankless Job: while carrying a survivor, you move 6%/8%/10% faster if another survivor is within your terror radius. You can see the aura of any survivors that leaves your terror radius until they re-enter your terror radius, or 0/1/2 seconds after you drop or hook the survivor

-Night Surgeon: When hooking a survivor, any survivors within your terror radius scream and are hindered for 10/20/30 seconds

Experienced hunter: each survivor is assigned a color (red, blue, green, yellow) that can be seen on their character icon. Their scratch marks and bloodstains match that color.

Survivor Perks:

-Anatomy: when you fail a skillcheck on another survivor while you are both injured, you are both instantly healed, but the killer can see your aura and you both suffer from the exposed status effect for 15 seconds.

-Things You See... When another survivor is put into a dying state within 12/16/20 meters of you, you gain iron will, urban evasion, quick and quiet, and can not scream for 15/20/25 seconds.

-Sub-Market: when any survivor is getting items out of the basement chests while you are in the basement, the item is automatically ultra-rare with rare/very-rare/ultra-rare add ons. The killer gets a loud noise event at the basement entrance 1/2/3 seconds after that item leaves the basement

-Sympathetic killer: when a killer carries a survivor, they move 6%/8%/10% slower if you or another survivor is within his terror radius. When you or another survivor leaves the killers terror radius while he is carrying a survivor, you/they heal, sabotage, and repair generators 15% faster until 4/6/8 seconds after the survivor is hooked or dropped

-Blood Condition: when injured, you bleed slightly more frequently (stacks with sloppy butcher). If you preform a fast vault or leave a locker in a sprint, you stop bleeding and your moans of pain are silenced 6/8/10 seconds. This can not be done again until you are fully healed.

-Genetics: if the killer is able to see the aura of another survivor within 24/32/40 meters of you, so can you. The aura is blue instead of red and stands out even if they are not behind an object.

• TheVVitch
    edited August 2020
    Options

Killer Perk:

Barbed Aperature:

Windows within 25/30/35 meters of you become barbed with sharp, rusty wires. Survivors that vault these windows scream in pain revealing their location and causing the hemorrhage status effect. Pools of blood left by affected injured survivors appear brighter for 15 seconds.

"The traps have been set. Run little mice. You won't get far."

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Medusa’s Visage: Your appearance slowly immobilizes those who gaze on it.

Any survivor within your terror radius with an unobstructed view of you on their screen is Hindered by a cumulative 3/4/5% per second of continuous looking up to a maximum of 30/40/50%. The Hindered effect persists until the survivor stops looking at you for 5 seconds after which it diminishes by 3/4/5% per second.

Notes:

• Use the Ghost Face stalk view mechanics for purposes of determining if the killer is in the survivor’s field of view.
    • I think a variant of this would also make for a good killer ability for a Medusa killer. 🙂
    • Obviously the exact numbers are up for debate. The idea is to set them high enough to discourage survivors looking directly at you but low enough that it’s not an overpowered perk.
  • notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I like the idea - Would the EGC continue if the gates close again, or no?

• Motolmang
    Motolmang Member Posts: 11
    Options

I've been working on a lot of "what if" scenarios for licensed properties coming to DBD as well as some original ideas.

I recently finished up a small "What if Resident Evil in DBD" document that i'm quite happy with, each perk taking several iterations to finally getting to states I think are fair and healthy for the game. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hpA5mJaOdCBOBwxFfx2uOEgbC7aExztrgLeyZ6fbH6g/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any comments or ideas, I'd love to hear back from you. You could either leave a comment on the document or if you want a more direct way to get in touch with me, get me on Discord @MOTOL#7463 if you have any questions or want to try to see some other ideas i'm working on.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

So many interesting idea`s being posted, its actually nice seeing the community create unique ideas and supporting each other!

speaking of which i though of a new one, Growing hunger: After hooking a survivor your hunger for destruction fills your blood, gain a 5% increase to vaulting,breaking and speed for 10/15/20seconds.

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options

I got some:

-Catch a break: If you are downed while taking a protection hit or unhooking a survivor this perk will activate. If the survivor is in the process of being hooked with a struggle meter of 80/70/60% or more, then the hooking action is interrupted and the killer is stunned for an extra 5 seconds. This perk has a 60 seconds cool down.

+Karma is always making it’s way around, you just have to wait for it to get back to you.

-Purity: When afflicted by a negative status effect, activate the the secondary power button to lock progress on that effect (both time and power). When done you are immune to all other status effects, including positive. This perk has a 30/25/20 second cool down and can be deactivated in the same way after the cool down, restarting the count. When deactivated, the negative effected halted with instantly be removed.

+Your experience with purging and purification rituals have given you insight of how to be cleansed as well.

-Destructive Tendencies: This perk will give the killer the blind status effect that will be removed for 7 seconds each time a generator is completed. When you are stunned or blinded, this perk receives a token to a maximum of 9 tokens.

•3 tokens=Breaking pallets and walls are 40% faster. 20% decrease to stunned/recovery speed.

•6 tokens=Any time a survivor escapes you receive the enraged status effect (5% movement speed increase, 15% breaking of pallets and walls speed, and 25% decrease to stunned/blinded recover speed) for 60 seconds.

•9 tokens=Gain the ability to completely regress a generator and make them unrepairable for the rest of the trial, this will almost be usable on already fixed generators forcing survivors to fix another one. After using this ability, 6 tokens will be removed.

If you down and hook a survivor, lose 3/2/1 token(s). When a survivor dies, lose 9/6/3 tokens.

-As you are stopped those who are weaker than you, you grow angry and less cautious.

Hex-Barbed Hooks: When a survivor tries to save a hooked survivor, the unhook action is considerably/significantly/dramatically (50/100/150%) longer and the saving survivor must perform normal skill checks at irregular intervals to complete the action. This effect remains as long as the associated hex totem persists.

Honestly these seem really op, so can get some ideas to tweak them?

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

No Apologies

Even after everything you’ve done, right or wrong, you’re not stopping.

While No Apologies is inactive, your repair speed is reduced by 50%.

After being chased by the Killer for 60 seconds, No Apologies activates.

While this perk is active, stunning the Killer with a pallet afflicts them with the Hindered status effect for 30 seconds and you become the obsession. The perk deactivates. Missing the stun also deactivates the perk.

Each time you stun the Killer with a pallet, receive 20% bonus bloodpoints in the Boldness and Survival categories, up to a maximum of 60%/80%/100% bonus bloodpoints.

^ A proper chasing perk, at the cost of repair speed. It’s part of a chasing set for one of my Survivors and is a little outdated and plenty gimmicky.

• LegionnaireWyatt
    LegionnaireWyatt Member Posts: 17
    Options

How about killer perks that use the secondary ability button like dead hard?

For example, a perk I thought up for a Dishonored Daud Chapter:

Favor: Pilfered possession

You have a contact who knows how to get things

Start the trial with 1 Bear trap, survivors cannot see you holding it.

Hold the secondary ability button to set the trap. Press it again while near a set trap to pick it up, or hold it near an unset trap to reset it.

Decreases the stun for stepping in your own trap by (0.75/1.5/2.25 (Tbh I dont know the usual time so this can change) )

As trapper this would just act as a, I think a brown bag? And the stun decrease.

I think this perk would be a terrifying and devious addition to any trial, while still being fair to survivors by not adding anything they don't already know how to counterplay. It would force survivors to stay on their toes, no matter the killer, and allow any killer to have a defensive tool. This perk would be especially more useful now that traps can't be broken.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723
    Options

Survivor: Put Your Back Into It

Press and hold the Active Ability button for 4 seconds while standing beside a breakable wall to ram it open.

Put Your Back into It has a cool-down of 140/130/120 seconds.

Killer: Sticky Hands

After hitting a survivor with a basic attack, that survivor becomes oblivious for 40/50/60 seconds. While oblivious, the next generator they touch will regress 10% without exploding.

• Vector7707
    Vector7707 Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2020
    Options

Great Escape - Fast vaulting over a window or pallet while in a chase calls upon the entity to block that window/pallet for 10/15/20 seconds to killers. Blocked pallets can not be destroyed. This perk can only be activated every 80/70/60 seconds.

Bloodguilt - When a survivor is hooked bloodguilt activates. While you are 24 meters away or more from a hooked survivor, for every 20/15/10 seconds that passes while the survivor is hooked, bloodguilt gains a token. (Max: 3) 1 Token: All nonhooked survivors suffer from the oblivious status effect. 2 Tokens: All nonhooked survivors suffer from the oblivious and blindness status effects. 3 Tokens: All nonunhooked survivors suffer from the oblivious, blindess, and exhausted status effects. Bloodguilt loses all its tokens when a survivor is unhooked. Status debuffs linger on survivors for 5/7/9 seconds after Bloodguilt deactivates.

• Alex23
    Alex23 Member Posts: 11
    Options

New SKILL for survivors:

You don't give me.

You'll get 25%/30%/35% chance to evade the assassin's attacks when these impacts give you ( during the evasion time you can't get damage ) 

• Alex23
    Options

New Skill For survivors:

You don't give me.

You'll get 25%/30%/35% chance to evade the assassin's attacks when these impacts give you ( during the evasion time you can't get damage ) 

• Alex23
    Options

New Skill:

Practical.

The speed with which you unhook other survivors, purify totem, open exit doors, open chests and hook sabotage, you do it 50/75%/100% faster than usual.

you get an extra 25% in blood fragments for each of those actions you take.

• Alex23
    Options

New Skill:

Without a trace.

The scratch marks you leave when you run decrease by 65%/80%/95%.

• OneClownMain
    OneClownMain Member Posts: 16
    Options

Two perks from my "Mob of the Dead" chapter concept.

Killer: Prison Sentence

The Hook is a jail cell for the survivors. When you hook a survivor, they will not be able to being struggling to escape for 5/6/7 seconds after being hooked. Prison Sentence has a cooldown of 28/24/20 seconds.

Survivor: Weasel Out

You want to get away from those hooks as fast as possible. When either you rescue someone or someone rescues you from a hook, both of you break into a sprint at 130% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 6 seconds. Causes both of you to suffer from the Exhausted status effect for 120/110/100 seconds.

• LuluTheLion14
    LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
    Options

Killer Perks.

Great Reduce.

Every time a survivor hits a great skill check, gain a token up to a maximum of 5. Each token decrease the great skill check zone by 15/20/25%. The 5th token decreases the skill check zone by 25%. If a survivor fails a skill check, you lose 1 token.

Hidden Tracks.

When a survivor walks and enters a locker slowly, scratch marks will appear as if they ran over there. The scratch marks will stay visible for 6/8/10 seconds.

Rotten Health.

When a survivor leaves their healing bar incomplete, their healing bar will start to regress by 1/1.5/2% per second.

Survivor Perks.

Safe Place.

You can now heal inside lockers. Using either a med kit or self care. Safe place decreases the speed that you heal inside a locker by 3/4/5%.

Hide Your Tracks.

After running over to a locker and hiding inside of it, any scratch marks that you may have left behind will instantly disappear. Hide Your Tracks has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds.

Just Keep Cleansing.

For every totem that has been cleansed increases the speed that you heal, cleanse, search chests, unhook survivors and open the exit gate by 2/3/4%.

I have lots more perks on my chapter ideas! I have quite a lot. Feel free to look at them.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited August 2020
    Options

So, it is my opinion that Thrill of the Hunt's 1 token per remaining Totem system is criminally underused. In that vein...

Totemic Hinderance: Gain 1 token for each Totem remaining in the trial. Survivors repair 2/3/4% slower for each token. (starts at 20%)

Totemic Strength: Gain 1 token for each Totem remaining in the Trial. Perform break actions 4/6/8% faster per toke.. (starts at 40%)

Totemic Haste: Gain 1 token for each Totem remaining in the Trial. Gain a haste effect of 1/1.5/2% per token. This haste effect goes on cool down for 10 seconds when using an ability or interacting with a Survivor. (starts at 10%. The idea behind this perk is to make you much faster at finding that initial chase and patrolling generators)

Post edited by FFirebrandd on
  • bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,193
    Options

Reworking an old perk because I feel like it needs it,

Surge: Downing a survivor regresses the nearest 3 generators by up to 8% this effect charges up over 60/50/40 seconds and is stronger the longer it charges for, (20 seconds of charging means 4% at tier 3 then back to 0% to start charging again, lesser amounts still make the gen start regressing)

• B_Swims08232004
    B_Swims08232004 Member Posts: 12
    Options

i'm new to this community but not the game i love coming up with perks i don't exactly know how to make one but i'm gonna join in sorry if this isn't exactly how a perk would work. this is sort of a anti nurses calling perk

new survivors perk : A friends hand

when unhooking a fellow survivor your aura is revealed to the killer for 20 minutes and the survivor you saved is able to make a swift getaway.

"take my hand friend it will be worth it."

new killer perk : hunter's rage

when a pallet is dropped on you the survivor who dropped it, their aura is revealed to you for 30 minutes

"there is no escaping rage not by a long shot"

• RatherUncreativeName
    Options

I made a discussion about a perk concept on August 19 that was based on the idea of getting the "perfect" item when plundering chests. Given the complicated number of game states that make a perfect item hard to determine, it would be far too difficult to program, let alone balance.

The concept is more interesting as a thought experiment, as you have to ask "If I was spectating a game of DBD, what item would I give someone in a certain spot? A medkit cause everyone's injured? A toolbox because there's 5 gens left? A flashlight because they're against Hag?"

• ThatPigMain
    ThatPigMain Member Posts: 8
    Options

Survivor Perk: Hold It In

At the start of the match gain 2/3/4 tokens

the next time you would gain a negative status affect it wont be applied and you lose one token.

Killer Perk: Keep It Coming

Your mind is like a submachine-gun

The Cooldown on your ability and perks are reduced by 10/15/20%

• ItzNobody
    ItzNobody Member Posts: 185
    Options
    • Cold Blood (Killer Perk)

- You abhor seeing your prey step closer to their escape and feel a need to advance.

Damaging a Generator or Breaking a Pallet will grant you a Haste Status Effect of 3/4/5% for 15 seconds.

"I must admit, I respect your tenacity. But I'm afraid our games end here." - Nicholai Givonaef

• ItzNobody
    Options
    • Viscous Intent (Killer Perk)

- It pleases you to see your prey cower in fear as you feed into your ferocious nature.

When an Injured Survivor escapes the chase, Viscous Intent reveals the aura of all Survivors for 10 seconds.

Viscous Intent has a cooldown of 75/60/45 seconds.

"You see? You're learning. The only life that matters is your own." - Nicholai Givonaef

• ItzNobody
    Options
    • Perfect BioWeapon (Killer Perk)

- You become obsessed with one Survivor.

After hooking the Obsession, Perfect BioWeapon activates for the next 20/25/30 seconds. While activated, hitting a Survivor with a basic attack will place them onto the Dying State.

The perk deactivates if the Obsession is killed or sacrificed.

All Survivors are given the Exposed Status Effect once a Survivor has been downed at first use.

"Have you-Have you ever seen anything so incredible? The data on this would be worth millions!" - Nicholai Ginovaef

• ItzNobody
    Options
    • Dead Weight (Survivor Perk)

You feel confident and reassure those you save that everything will be alright.

When you have healed other Survivors for the equivalent of one Health State, Dead Weight activates.

While Dead Weight is activated, the next time you are put into the Injured State will reveal the aura of the Killer to your allies for 20/25/30 seconds.

"It's alright, you go on ahead. I'm not gonna die on you, and leave you in a cold, cruel, Carlos-less world." - Carlos Oliveira

• HEXSLAYER999
    HEXSLAYER999 Member Posts: 141
    edited August 2020
    Options

For a witchy survivor:

Healing aura: healing action button. Becomes active when a survivor is injured or in dying state heal survivors at x/x/x slow healing speed this perk is to help in healing progress, not to be stronger then actually healing another survivor. Survivor heals injured survivor at whatever distance. Just like when healing/selfcare survivor cannot move while healing from distances (cool fingers on temple animation when perk is in use). While the perk is in use the survivor whom is healing's aura is revealed to the killer.

This ability is cool because if an injured survivor is being chased/or in dying state they can get some progress on being healed; this also gives the killer the option to stop chasing an injured/searching for downed survivor and to go after healing survivor.

This healing has skill checks.

This perk does not stack with med kit. Perk does stack with botany knowledge, auto didact and solidarity.

Auto didact skill perk prerequisite cannot be obtained by healing aura due but healing aura can receive a buff in speed (by fractions of a second tbh) per auto didact stack.

Multiple survivors cannot use healing aura to heal the same survivor. Healing aura cannot be used on a survivor that is being healed directly by other survivors (one will always cancel the other) Healing aura cannot be used on yourself, you can however make progress on healing yourself by synergizing solidarity with healing done by healing aura.

And

Third eye: active ability. After cleansing a totem this ability becomes active. Once activated the survivor can clear their mind of dr.s maddness status effect/plagues sickness/pyramids tormented status effect. (Or any unique to specific killer status effects) after 16 seconds/8 seconds/2 seconds.

Can only be activated after cleansing a totem.

Stackable with inner strength (the balance is the more ppl that using perks that work with cleansing totems-the less totems there will be available.

Shrouded in darkness:

After the second survivor dies by any means all aura revealing perks (killer, survivors, and your own perks that reveal your aura to others) will be cancelled for 5/10/15 seconds.

This is essentially a time saver when trying to escape hatch. Killer won't see you. Survivors that will try to bait killers to you will not see you.

• HEXSLAYER999
    edited August 2020
    Options

Jock or cheerleader survivor

VIP: start the match as the obsession (the obsession circlet around player icon will be colored yellow-to show others that this ability is active). Protection hits taken for you reward others 5%/10%/15% more blood points with additional stacks per protection hit. However this perk becomes inactive when another survivor becomes the obsession. Perk reactivates if you become the obsession again.

Perk that will reward others for being altruistic to you.

Running laps: 15%/ 20%/ 25% blood point bonus for getting into chases with killer. Rewards survivors who take on the roll of looping killers.

Royal B 🐝: after being unhooked within the killer's terror radius, ability becomes active if the rescuer is running ahead of you/not lined up to take a protection hit (body blocking/sandbagging you in a chase), you stun the rescuer (animation is similar to hag phantasm trap stun) rescuer will pause and jump in place as if startled, you are able to continue running off. This ability will not activate if you were rescued with borrowed time.

If you survive the trial after using this ability, blood points awarded for surviving are doubled, if you do not survive trial you lose half of the blood points awarded in the altruism category.

Post edited by HEXSLAYER999 on
  • Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    Options

Survivor Perk

Light On Your Feet - The sudden rush of of adrenaline flowing through you made you feel lighter than before.

When starting a chase with a killer you are granted with the haste status effect for 5/6/7 seconds. Grants the exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

"What can I say, I am used to this sorta thing." - Ava Baxter

Killer Perk

Hex: Blurred Perception - If a survivor cleanses a dull totem they will be affected with the exhausted status affect for 40/50/60 seconds when cleansed. When the lit totem is cleansed, the survivor that cleansed that totem will become the obsession.

You can only be obsessed with one survivor at a time.

"When they put you on a pedestal, their greed blurs reality." - Sarah Rose

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options

survivor:

-Waltz=After pressing the activate ability button, this perk will activate. For 3/4/5 seconds completely remove the user’s hit box. This make attacks, grabs, and similar actions impossible during that time. This effect will also allow the user to move through the killer and other survivors. However, receive the exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. You can not recover from exhaustion while running.

-Duelist=Every 60/45/30 seconds, double the action speeds of yourself and any survivor within a 15 meter radius for 3/5/7 seconds. However, after that period, the user will have action speeds halved for 15/13/11 seconds.

-Prodigy= At the start of a trial, randomly receive a 50/75/100% speed increase to a singular type of action (Repairing, sabotaging, healing, etc.). The action will be revealed after doing the correct action, this a passive skill.

Killer:

Chastity=The first time you successfully melee attack a healthy survivor, they are given the endurance status effect for 30 seconds. When they lose that effect and return to the healthy state, every subsequent melee attack to that survivor, while they are healthy, will put them into the dying health state. This can be done to 1/2/3 survivors at a time.

Courtly Intrigue=The disturbance radius of crows are decreased to 6/8/10 meters. When a survivor disturbs a crow, that crow will follow them and reveal their aura for 1/2/3 seconds. This effect does not stack and any subsequent crow disturbed while under effect of courtly intrigue will act in their normal behavior.

-Social Hierarchy=Hex: At the start of the trial, each survivor is give a rank 1-4 with differing effects for each rank. The killer is rank 0.

•Rank 0: When standing still all positive effects give to survivors are halted and their auras are reveal if their are standing still as well.

•Rank 1: 5/4/3% increase to movement. Receive the blinded status effect for the rest of the trial.

•Rank 2: 10/8/6% increase to generator repair speed. Receive the exhausted status effect every time a generator is repaired for 45/60/75 seconds.

•Rank 3: 25/20/15% increase to healing speed for others. 5/10/15% decrease to healing speed for self.

•Rank 4: Can hear the killer’s terror radius from 30/20/10 meters outside its range (However, is unaffected by terror radius based effects if outside the range).

• Rhe2veja
    Rhe2veja Member Posts: 63
    Options

Killer perk:

Everything ends: you become obssesed with a survivor, every time you hit the obssesion, everything ends gains a token(max 5 tokens), when the endgame collapse is activated a few effects activate.

Tokens:

1 token: survivors are afeccted with the oblivious status effect 

2 tokens: 1 random survivor will be affected by the exposed status effect 

3 tokens: endgame collapse time is reduced by 30 secs

4 tokens: endgame collapse time is reduced by 40 secs

5 tokens: endgame collapse time is reduced by 50 secs, healing speed is reduced by 36%, the speed of every survivor is reduced by 6%

If the obssesion dies or leaves, everything ends deactivate.

The obssesion can´t open the exit doors

The obssesion can´t leave in the first 10/15/20 of the endgame collapse.

" in the end, everything dies"

• delilahsupastar
    delilahsupastar Member Posts: 40
    Options

For the survivors who disagree with Mori -

Chance to escape a Mori attempt 15/30/45% or something to that affect.

For the killers who disagree with keys -

Key users must have to complete 1/2 difficult skill checks in order to open hatch and any attempt to do so will alert the killer.

For killers who disagree with Object of Obsession -

Just a plain ol' aura reading block perk. Although, I don't feel like it's that big of a deal but some do. If it's worth a perk slot to them then I say go for it.

Problem solved. No one can complain, then. I get SO tired of the complaining. Just play the game and move on to the next one.

• delilahsupastar
    delilahsupastar Member Posts: 40
    Options

Okay, I have a more serious one (for survivor):

Once per trial - if you become exposed and you are hit, instead of being put into the dying state, the hit will instead apply the deep wounds status affect. You will have 10/15/20 seconds to mend or you will immediately be put into the dying state. If you are hit again you will immediately be put into the dying state. Causes the broken status effect for 60-90 seconds. Sort of like a borrowed time for the exposed status.

New idea for killer - I haven't really thought out major details but they would be called 'The Engineer' and the focus would be gen pressure. One of their add-on abilities would be that they could turn one generator on the map into a 'fake' generator and the survivors wouldn't know which one it is until after they complete it. Run that with corrupt intervention and that would help with the gen rushing swf squads. It would be a pain in the booty for soloq (since half the team hides half the match) but it might still be fun.

• brandil86
    brandil86 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Ok, so I had an idea for a perk because it seems that pallet saves rarely ever happen. What if the survivor had a perk (totally situational) that would allow them if picked up and on shoulder to pull a pallet if the killer walks through one. It would only be activated once every certain amount of seconds depending on tier of perk. It would trigger an action button while on shoulder instead of struggling you would have to hit E to use it. I don't think it would be too OP cause killers avoid pallets anyways but it would be situational like if you go down right by the pallet you could use it.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    edited August 2020
    Options

Deterrence

Being hit by The Killer hides your scratch marks for 10 seconds and reduces all of The Killer's accumulated perk-related tokens to 0 for t/t+n/t+2n seconds. The Killer cannot gain any perk-related tokens while you are on the hook.

• MissUrbanGoblin
    MissUrbanGoblin Member Posts: 8
    Options

Keep It Moving [Killer Perk]: Crows accumulate (x-amount) of times faster when a player is inactive.

I thought this would be interesting to pressure survivors that are much more prone to hiding to keep moving.

Not So Fast [Survivor Perk]: Upon leaving a generator, when the killer is within an x-meter range, the generator is protected from being damaged for x-amount of time.

A way to protect your hard work from those over-charge loving Doctors. :)

Last Ditch Effort [Survivor Perk]: Once per game, when being carried by the killer, survivors have the ability to pull at pallets within a certain range, making stunning the killer and dropping the survivor.

It's another kind of decisive strike opportunity, but you don't have to depend on your fellow survivors to get those pallet stuns.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

Honestly if it would just hit the closest gen or have a bigger range itd be fine, hitting the 3 nearest i feel would be over kill. i do love surge but its annoying when you dont even get 1 gen with it :/

• KyleCobra09
    KyleCobra09 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Intersting idea, but I think it would be better if a new killer got such power and not a perk for everyone

• striphe
    striphe Member Posts: 4
    Options

ReverseMori: A survivor perk that challenges mori with a skill check or button mash face off like wiggle between killer and survivor. Killer wins, mori happens, survivor wins, one health state healed.

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374
    Options

a Exhaustion perk who allow me to put myself into a fake downed state, you not look as downed in the HUD.

Put yourself into downed state with this perk will cause Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

Put yourself into downed state with this perk will not make Grunts of Pain.

Put yourself into downed state with this perk will not make Pools of Blood.

Hold M1 for 4 seconds to get up.

The killer can mori/grab you like if you really was downed, but he can't see the option, he had to KNOW you are there to do it.

Can't use this perk while Exhausted.

Compatible with Tenacity xd

• HEXSLAYER999
    Options

I like the concept but not the effigy part. An effigy is a statue or model of a person... I think you mean like a rune (kind of like the hags).

In which case there's so much potential.

Like a generic rune or symbol but they can use those symbols or pictures on the key chains on the hook as a way of customizing the runes appearance. (Idea)

Or... You can leave generic symbol designs, It would make hag gameplay nightmarish and interesting with her phantasm trap symbols but now with your concept she has a plethora of new runes she can place on the ground each with their own buff/debuff/trap effect.

• wildfirelogi1
    wildfirelogi1 Member Posts: 8
    Options

Killer perk

Kin Dread: When a survivor unhooks another their aura is revealed for 5 seconds.

• stoudbaker
    stoudbaker Member Posts: 130
    Options

Breaker

Tier 1 and 2

Find totems lit with so and so range when endgame happens

Tier 3

Be abke to see all lit totems in end game collapse

Requirements

Would require breaking a fire totem or just a totem to activate

• HexTotem
    HexTotem Member Posts: 5
    Options

Back to The Pit: None will escape the entity's grasp. Whenever a survivor cleanses a dull totem gain a token. Survivor sacrifice speed is increased by 1/2/3% for each totem cleansed. Whenever a survivor is unhooked lose a token.

A Moment of Valor: You are stalwart in the face of despair. Start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens. Whenever you take a protection hit for another survivor you consume a token and remove 1 negative status effect from yourself.

IDK I was inspired to do a Darkest Dungeon themed chapter by a friend and these were the first perks I made.