Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

Comments

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I mean...I've made my own chapter but I'm not typing all that.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    edited August 2020

Locker teleportation for killers that have bad map traversal.

So if a Killer has the perk they'd be able to teleport to any locker within x meters away and have a cooldown of course or make it a hex instead of giving it a cooldown.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited August 2020

Killer:

Painful Neglect: Survivors who lose focus on their goals incur hefty penalties. Survivors who take their inner 30 degree cone of vision off of a generator they are repairing experience a 5/10/15% reduced progress speed, increased odds of triggering skill checks, and reduced skill check success zones.

Hide n’ Seek: Innate Control over your terrifying presence conceals your whereabouts from survivors. When within 8/16/24 meters of a survivor, the Terror Radius’s heartbeat sound no longer increases its Rate the closer you are to them.

Mind Numbing Mist: Your intense desire to kill transgressors has saturated the fog of the trial grounds, dulling and suppressing the Survivors sense of situational awareness. Up to 2/3/4 Survivors no longer receive Status Effect, Perk and Teammate condition notifications during the trial. Injured, Dying, Hooked and Exhaustion notifications are exempt from this effect.

Survivor:

Tools of the Trade: When supplies are low you have a keen instinct for finding the right tools for the job. While carrying a Flashlight or Toolbox item of common/uncommon/rare or lower quality during a trial, the first chest you open will be a guaranteed Match or Upgraded rarity item of the same type.

Safety First: Your knowledge of working around electrical devices outmatches others who tend to ignore the basic rules of repairing. When you start repairing a generator it powers down over the span of 8/6/4 seconds and remains powered down while you work on it. Leaving an affected generator for more than 6 seconds, failed skill checks, and damage from the killer will immediately power it back up at its current level of progress.

Delay Resistors: Experience has rewarded you with an advantage against the Killer’s situational awareness. After you completely repair a generator, the generators full power up and notifying alert to the killer is delayed for 3/4/5 seconds or until another survivor begins working on it. The generator can be damaged by the killer within this window of time.

These perks come from my best killer concept:

It's a bit of a long read, but I included a TL;DR version for your convenience. If you like the perks and want to know more about where they came from, please feel free to give the concept a read. Any and all creative criticism is welcome, so If you read it and have any feedback, please leave a comment in the linked post.

Post edited by TWiXT on
  • InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

KILLER PERK IDEAS:

Stockholm Syndrome:

The killer doesn't seam so bad. You wish to remain in the trial.

The longer the survivors remain in the exit gate zone. A status effect applies to each survivor in the exit zone. After remaining in the exit zone for 10/5/3 seconds. a speed debuff of 10/12/15 % is applied to the survivor. The survivor must move back into the trial to clear the debuff. After 30 seconds the debuff clears.

Chains of Avarice:

Greed only digs you deeper into Debt.

After searching through 1 chest located on the map. You receive the exposure status and highlights your Aura to the killer for 15 seconds.

Total FURY:

This chase has lasted too long. The entity has granted me total rage.

After reaching blood lust Tier II. The next pallet break action instead allows for the killer to clear the pallet without a break action. Instead the pallet splinters into a million pieces. This can occur every 90/60/45 seconds.

HEX: Insanity:

Countless trials have driven you mad. Will it ever end?

The hex reveals 3 auras of the killer on the map. 2 of which are not real, and the killer's terror radius emanates only around this totem. Total Cleansing time is 20 seconds. While the hex is active a 10/12/15% speed penalty reduction in generator completion will occur.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I'll lift a couple from my F13 concept chapter.

Survivor

Last Ditch Effort: Sometimes you have to decide when to stand up for yourself. Pressing the active ability button will have you block. If a Killer attacks you while blocking they will be stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds and you will not be damaged. This perk exhausts you for 60 seconds.

Killer

Getting Started: You know how to keep a low profile. You will be undetectable for the first 60/90/120 seconds of the match. "Where the hell did he even come from?"-Unknown

• HittingOnHook
    HittingOnHook Member Posts: 486

Desisive Tackle

• Pricefield
    Pricefield Member Posts: 112

Beacon of Hope: You guide others lost in the Fog

Press the active ability button while performing an action (i.e a gen or healing) to summon a pillar of light only visible to survivors. And put in some cool down for it

Y'all know the glass bead addon for the map? The one that makes that pillar of light?This would literally let people know where you are at all times, plus coordinate

• HittingOnHook
    HittingOnHook Member Posts: 486

indeed fun but hopeless since it is not a contest and perks will not be added to DBD

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    edited August 2020

KILLER PERK

BLOODSHOT

Your prey's attempts to slow you down fuels your thirst for blood.

After recovering from a successful blind, move 4/5/6% faster for 15 seconds and gain 15/20/25% resistance to stuns for the duration. Any successful attack while this perk is active will cancel Bloodshot.

• Soulslayer618
    Soulslayer618 Member Posts: 488

Ive made like 3 posts about making new perks but I guess Ill just make even more new ones since those didnt garner any attention

Survivor Perk - masochism - hurt yourself for a flat BP increase in a random category

Killer Perk - holding back - send a survivor into deep wound instead of dying state for flat BP increase (toggle active)

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

Perk: Heavy Panting

Creates a loud moan/groan across the map for 4secs throwing the killers tracking off from finding you or your teammates injured. 😂

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214

Killer Perk: Self Conscious: Upon having your aura read, gain the undetectable status for 25s. Can occur every 90s.

Survivor Perk: Cardio: Your Exhaustion time is 110/100/90s and recovers while running. Upon being exhausted, reveal your aura for 5s to all survivors and the killer within 32m.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    edited August 2020

Juggernaut

Being a pawn for the Entity comes with certain benefits as pain now grant you power. Press [button] to charge forward a short distance, instantly breaking any downed Pallets or breakable Walls without losing momentum. Juggernaut comes with a 80 seconds cooldown that is reduced by 10/15/20% everytime you're stunned from any source (Pallets, DS etc). The charge deals no damage to survivors.

• Artick
    Artick Member Posts: 623
    edited August 2020

Detective work: it's a survivor perk that's designed to slow down the game, not by punishing survivors for doing what they are supposed to do, but by giving them a meaningful and rewarding side objective(an incentive not to do gens) so they actually want to get off the gens in a way that doesn't feel like a chore. Similarly how killers do not get punished for camping, they get rewarded for not camping by perks like BBQ, Devour Hope, Make your choice.

5 "clues" spawn around the map(small objects that look like letters, murder weapons, etc). When a survivor finds a clue, after a 5s interaction he receives a token.

Each time the perk receives a token, it will display the current amount of uncleansed totems on the perk icon(nice way to integrate a totem counter) - updates only when a token is received.

At 3 tokens, the next hit that would put the survivor in the dying state is ignored(MOM like effect, but works from both healthy and injured). If this seems strong, remember the survivor has to waste time finding the clues, if the reward isn't good, then what is the point of not doing gens to escape?

At 5 tokens, besides displaying the current amount of uncleansed totems, the perk will also signal if the killer has any hex perks(both active/inactive/cleansed/uncleansed) - the number will be in red if such a hex perk exists, otherwise white.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

A hex totem to apply Freddy's mostly-forgotten base ability? Yeah, that sounds right.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Friendship - Friends who succeed together, suffer together.

When you’re on full health and within 10/12/14 meters of an injured survivor they’ll gain the endurance status effect. If the injured survivor is hit you’ll take the damage inflicted on them and you’ll both be put into the deep wounds and have 15 seconds to mend yourselves.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Dude I’ve had the EXACT same idea for the perk unstoppable although my version was called inner rage and gave a 7% speed boost for 6/8/10 seconds

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463
  • TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

Off the Grid:

Dangerous situations activate something within.

Whenever you are unhooked, unhook yourself or recover from Dying State your Status Effect takes 2/4/6 seconds to change.

Fortitude:

If you are injured and repairing a generator you will passively start to heal. After a total duration of 40/30/20 seconds, Fortitude automatically heals you from Injured to the Healthy State.

If generator progression is interrupted, Fortitude reverts to zero.

Guardian:

You know how to keep those around you calm.

You start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens. When another survivor misses a skill check within 16 metres of you the Loud Noise Indicator is ignored and you lose a token.

Skedaddle:

Whenever you are unhooked or unhook yourself Skedaddle activates for 60 seconds.

Whilst Skedaddle is active when starting to run, break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.

Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Brother’s Keeper:

You protect your family. No matter what. 

Start the trial with a 25% bonus speed to healing other survivors. Each time a survivor is hooked you gain an additional 5%.

Out of Dodge

Knockin’ on death's door isn’t new territory for you.

When you stun the killer you leave no scratch marks for 5 seconds.

Out of Dodge has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds.

• MadLordJack
    edited August 2020

I'm not meaning an actual aura, but an aura outline like the white outline you get when you're asleep in Freddy's Dream. The thing that stops you from crouching in grass and pretending you're skilled at stealth play. Walking behind a wall acts just the same as normal.

Edit: I just realised you knew exactly what I am talking about, so I'll say this: I hate that people can crouch and go invisible. It's unfair and stupid and shouldn't even exist, not with sounds literally being designed to not work. Anyone that tries that deserves to get bit in the arse by a perk like this, and I say that as someome that does it all the time and rarely loses on Yamaoka/Saloon/Haddonfield. Seriously, that's my go-to play and I wish it didn't work. I'm just lazy. I could ACTUALLY stealth, and often do... But there's always the Crouch Option, even for a Kate main.

• MadLordJack

yeah, so i maybe edited the comment and ranted about myself and everyone else that just does the old "crouch" tactic. I'm addicted to it an want a perk to punish me for it.

• sbcat15_
    sbcat15_ Member Posts: 9

Killer Perk: Skull Basher

Upon hitting a survivor with a basic attack, gain a token. Upon reaching 8/7/6 tokens, press the active ability button to consume all tokens and activate Skull Basher for 60/60/60 seconds. When Skull Basher is active, all successful attacks blind survivors for 2 seconds, deafen for 8 seconds, and prevent all interactions (except for dropping pallets and vaulting windows) for 5 seconds.

Once Skull Basher's timer has expired, lose the ability to gain tokens for 25 seconds.

Survivor Perk: Volatile Trinkets

While standing over a dropped item of Ultra Rare/Very Rare/Rare rarity or higher, press the active ability button to trap the item. If the killer stands within 2 meters of the trapped item for 3 seconds, the item will emit an explosion of 8/10/12 meters. If a killer is caught in the blast radius, they will be stunned for 3 seconds. If a survivor is caught in the blast radius, the explosion will immediately put the survivor into the dying state.

The item is completely destroyed upon exploding. Trapped items cannot be picked up. Volatile Trinkets has a cooldown of 120 seconds.

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213

"*Low-key* "

Your calmness and desire to live help you achieve your goals

Low-key activates after 5 seconds of repairing a generator

While Low-key is active, your Aura will not be shown to the Killer.

• JustZed32
    edited August 2020

*PREY OF INJUSTICE*

While being hooked, killer within 8/12/16 meters would slow your hook progression for 30%/40%/50%.

"We did it boys, facecamping is no more." - Samuel L. Jackson

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Yup. I'd like to see more obsession perks that give a big downside to being the obsession but that aren't old dying light levels of obnoxious

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

Survivor-

Forced Focus: If a survivor is within 4/6/8 meters of a Killer when they down another Survivor, Forced Focus triggers and prevents the downed survivor from being picked up (by the killer) for 30 seconds. Upon activation, the survivor is broken for 30 seconds.

This perk is meant for saving those who are getting tunneled out and meant to encourage a killer to chase someone else.

Killer-

Got My Eye Out: Placing a Survivor into the injured state will reveal the aura of the survivor furthest away from you for Four seconds.

Just a simple tracking perk that doesn’t proc at the most opportune moment but gives you a general idea of what is happening away from you. No cooldowns or tokens please. It really isn’t that strong and the pay off for breaking a chase to get to the furthest survivor isn’t ideal. This can mostly be beneficial to fast traversing killers or killers at end game who want to try and 4k. It’s much easier to find and injure a healthy survivor and locate the other. Easier to find a injured survivor. If they heal while you injure other, then it procs again and you repeat~

• JustZed32

CLOAK

After crouching, repairing, healing for 3/2.5/2 seconds your scratchmarks dissapear in 1 second

I actually really like this one

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138
    edited August 2020

Cruel Treatment: After hooking a survivor, call apon the entity to block a generator for 30/45/60 seconds.

" He toys with our only tool of escape like a plaything. " -Unknown.

• Bloodwidow
    Bloodwidow Member Posts: 190

Fun Perk:

After Dinner

The last survivor has a little chance to get eaten by the hatch.

"Burps"

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Cool idea. I'll give one survivor and killer perk.

Hex: Hide And Seek: All totems on the map have the hex applied to it. The game starts with a 15/20/25% penalty to all action speeds. Every totem cleansed reduces this action speed penalty by 3/4/5%. This hex perk trumps all other hex related perks.

I'd lower the numbers to 5/10/15% if it seemed too strong. Feel it would slow the early game down very well while also having no synergies with other hex perks.

Close Call: When you have nothing between you and the killer, you make good with what you've got. After vaulting a pallet or window during a chase you gain a token. For every token earned you gain a 5% increase to vaulting, up to a max of 3/4/5 tokens. After dropping a pallet all tokens are lost. Windows are now blocked after vaulting 4 times.

Good perk to run when your teammates waste all the pallets. The numbers could be dropped slightly to 3% if it was too strong with Resilience and Spine Chill.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295

Killer Perk:

GEN PRESSURE - The entity angers when the survivors are closer to escape.

For each generator completed the entity adds 2/3/4 seconds time to complete the next generator.

This perk can help with gen rushing and can add a bit more tactical play when just one gen left as if tier 3 will be 16 seconds added to gen completion

• ImJustABeeBro
    ImJustABeeBro Member Posts: 94
    edited August 2020

killer perk

Return to Your Maker.

a obsession perks that stacks up to 4 and require you to hook your obsession, after the hook a new obsession is chosen. If the last obsession dies lose 3/2/1 token.

that grants a 2/3/4 degree increase in FOV and increases movement by 2/3/4

Survivor

a ray of hope when unhooking a survivor if the killer is within a 5m radius blind them for 3/4/5 seconds

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

These are some of my favorite perks from my Fan made chapters I've made

( Personal perk to The Freakshow)Laughing matter: You laugh at the ambition of your prey. You become obsessed with one survivor, while in a chase with your obsession the next time they vault over a window, will call upon the entity to block that vault location for 12/14/16 seconds, Can only block one vault location at a time.

You can't run from whats behind you cause it always catches up, believe me I've tried."-Phineas Fredrickson/ The Freakshow.

This perk is kinda like bamboozle except the survivor does it for you

(Personal perk for Hope Jefferson)

Scraps and patches: During your time creating costumes of fur and fluff, you learned how to squeeze in the little things. when fully healed a survivor you immediately gain a token up to a maximum of 2/3/4, the next time your healing a survivor you spend a token giving it to them, the next time they fail a skillcheck they do not regress or cause a loud noise notifying the killer, token is consumed after failed skill check

" We've made mistakes, but that doesn't always mean something bad comes out of them." - Hope Jefferson

This perk is meant to be a stealthy and second chance based perk.

(Personal perk to The Fireman)

Flames of Rage/Rare Perk: Your anger blinds you and now punishment awaits them. After loosing a survivor in a chase, or a survivor takes a protection hit the perk activates for 30/40/50 seconds. During this time your attacks now cause the broken and hemorrhage status affect for 30 seconds. Can only be used every 60 seconds.

" His heart burns, his bloodlust endless, his rage consumes, all".-unknown

This perk is a rage perk, that provides you with benefits and punishes survivors for igniting your rage

(Personal perk to James Linderton)

Strike /common perk: You have fought monsters to defend others and fight back, in this place its no different. When the killer is within a close range with you, use the active ability button to strike at the killer stunning them for 3/4/5 seconds, however over time the more it is used the chances for a stun decreases. Afterwards you suffer from the exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

" Come on Steak Head try me, I dare you." James Linderton

This basically is a perk that allows the survivor to sorta strike back at the killer, however it doesn't always work so use it wisely

(Personal perk to Camilla Cooper)

Brutal justice/rare perk: Anger fuels you as you watch those around you get hurt. If a survivor is hit by the killer no more than 24/28/32 meter away the perk activates. The next time you stun the killer with a pallet they take 40/45/50% longer than usual and the pallet is destroyed in the process, can only be used every 60/50/40 seconds.

This perk is another way to punish the killer for harming your teammates.

(Personal perk to the Surgeon) Outlast liscense

Doctors orders: Your quiet about your approach. The next time you break a pallet or breakable wall, you gain the undetectable status effect for 15/20/25 seconds and noise caused by breaking a pallet or breakable wall is reduced by 50/75/100%. Perk has a cool down of 60/50/40 seconds.

" Let me... Sell you... THE DREAM!" - Richard Trager

This perk represents Trager on how he was able to sneak up on you in the game with you noticing.

Again these are at least one perk from each killer or survivor I created

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Maybe? I dunno. The intent is for it to be an anti-camping perk, which I thought would be best on the first hook.

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510

Twisted Game - Any time a survivor is hooked all survivors suffer from the exposed status effect until the survivor is unhooked.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I guess this perk might bring back the old christmas bug where killers were able to run Bond XD

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I screenshot all the ideas from people in an own thread of mine. All are Survivors' perks

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited August 2020

Killer Perks:

Wicked Game: Pressing the active ability on a regressing gen causes the next 1/2/3 people to touch that gen to lose a health state (does not inflict dying and only applies to one gen). Takes 1 second to apply.

Salt: Survivors in the dying state bleed out 30 secs/45 secs/ 1 minute faster.

Hard Luck: Survivors Luck is reduced by 50%

Survivor Perks:

Bully : stunning a killer causes a 150% speed boost for 3 secs. Causes the exhaustation status effect for 60/50/40 secs.

Take a beating: being both exhausted and injured hides your scratch marks for 10 secs.

Shy: stunning a killer hides all aura reading abilities for 10 secs

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Ultimate Servitude - An obsession perk, Whenever your obsession interacts with another survivor for 6/5/4 seconds, Crows will encircle around That survivor and anyone else within 15/25/32m of the obsession, cawing every 5 seconds for 30 seconds. Survivor's affected are oblivious for 30 seconds.

Reach of the Entity - Your grab range is increased by 1/2/3m when within 10m of a window.

Monstrous shrine - Rework, When a survivor dies in the basement by hooking, The entity will block one exit door lever when all gen's are completed and automatically start the endgame collapse timer.

• KingOfDucc
    KingOfDucc Member Posts: 1

Pain Channel

Punish those who punish you.

When injured and pressing the action key (like deadhard) Pain Channel activates for 10 seconds. When hit by the killer during this time you are affected with the “deep wound”, “broken” and “exhausted” status effect. When mending your aura is shown to the killer from any distance.

(I’m not sure if your broken if you can mend but I feel like this is a strong perk that balances out very well)

• Trial_By_Scythe
    Trial_By_Scythe Member Posts: 65

Hex: Amnesia: Your savage blows concuss and disorientate your prey.

Landing a basic attack causes a survivor to lose one random perk.

This affect lasts as long as the hex totem is active.

Cleansing this totem will disable one random perk for all survivors still in the trial for 40/50/60 seconds.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited August 2020

Killer's Defense (KILLER):

You prepared for the worst despite your best efforts.

Receive a token for each survivor hooked before the Exit Gates were opened, up to a maximum of 4/5/6 tokens.

When the Exit Gates are opened, each token will cause the Entity to block the Exit Gates for 5 seconds.

Determination (SURVIVOR):

Completing actions gives you strength.

Gain a 15% haste effect for 6/8/10 seconds after completing any action (I.E. Repair, healing, sabotage).

Perk deactivates while cursed.

• DupstepAlex078
    DupstepAlex078 Member Posts: 33

Final Countdown: While you may be down, you certainly aren't out.

If you are the last Survivor remaining in the Trial, for each Generator that needs to be completed, gain a 90/95/100% bonus to Repair speed.

If the Hatch is closed by the Killer, Generators will no longer be blocked by the Entity. Each time a generator is completed in this state, the Hatch will reopen, during which time the Endgame Collapse will be paused.

"You think you have won, that It's all over, that I'll sit in the realm as I am consumed by it's madness. I hate to disappoint, so long as I live and breath, I'll find a way." - The Lost Tapes: Akise Rintaro

• greekfire774
    greekfire774 Member Posts: 170

A had a killer perk idea that could be a counter to dead hard. Never gave it a name but, once every 180 seconds the killer can press A and it will give them an extra lunge attack after a missed basic attack. This would cause a 2 second cooldown similar to the nurses blink. My idea was that if they miss a lunge attack then it won't activate for them after the missed lunge as to not give the perk too much distance by itself.

• Eschatologue
    Eschatologue Member Posts: 47

Killer:

Photosensitive Epilepsy

Each time a generator is finished, all survivors within 8 meters of it are afflicted with 20/25/30 seconds of Exhaustion. Additionally, all survivors gain the Overstimulated status effect for 60 seconds (Vigil applies). Should a survivor gain this status effect while he already suffers from it, he instead loses it and becomes Hindered for 60 seconds.

Honestly, might be a bit overpowered at times, but should give a bit negative feedback on doing gens back to back.

Carrion Rites

If a killer has any Hex perks, they start the game with those hexes inactive. While there are any inactive hexes killer sees auras of all totems. Interacting with a dull totem turns it into a hex totem and assigns a random inactive hex to it (from the killer's selected perks ofc). Killer may reapply cleansed hexes in such a mannner, but stacks are not preserved.

Survivor:

Perilous Ground

You may never get items from chests. Instead, when completing a chest search, you get Junk Parts. You automatically pick this up and they are consumed by entity immediately if ever dropped. While standing still you may hold LCtrl to start installing a snare, which takes 16/14/12 seconds. Survivors are unaffected by this snare and it is invisible to killer. When a killer steps into a snare he is stunned as if he was hit by a pallet, and the snare deactivates. It may be reapplied in the same place by a survivor with this perk, however at half speed. Small game and maps detect this snare.

The Bus Came Back

This Perk activates when you clean two dull totems or one hex totem. You now have a 100% chance of unhooking yourself. When you do this and you are more than 32m away from killer, everyone gets a survivor death sound cue, and your icon in hud changes as if you were sacrificed. You are immune to any aura reading effects and leave no scratch marks for 180 seconds. You can now be moried by a killer.

Make Technician turn off a generator's aura for a killer outside of 32m while working on it.

Make No Mither not activate until a survivor gets damaged for the first time, and make it hide the Broken status from killer.

• Eschatologue
    Eschatologue Member Posts: 47

Also

Cabin in the Woods Survivor Pack WHEN?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,882

I'm loving reading through all these, you guys are just so creative with your ideas! <3

• TheVVitch
    TheVVitch Member Posts: 224

Dude this would fit so well for a werewolf themed killer!

Would be awesome if it would be useful at other times throughout the match.