to all people saying "nurse basekit is fine"

Options
xXNurseXx
xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

"nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

nurse is even OP af without any addons

mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

Comments

• xXNurseXx
    Options

how can you tell that those are 4 solo survs and not like 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 or even a 4 guy swf?

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

You are not nurse main are you? Play your nurse rigtht now against me you wuss i will crush your pussy

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

Let me give you a run down of just how OP base kit nurse is from a match i had a couple of weeks ago as a base nurse. Playing as the nurse and came across survivors fix gen at basement shack. Downed survivor and hooked in basement, 5 seconds later the remaining 3 storm the basement. I injured all hook grabbed 1 and downed the hooked person again. One survivor leaves blood trail to lock i grab other goes for the unhooks, 1 goes down on the stairs as i'm taking locker person to hook. 2 people back on hook one hides behind a tree next to shack bleeding and moaning over the place and the other decides to try loop the shack. Down the loop person then down the person doing a really bad job of hiding, all 4 were purple ranks.

• martin27
    Options

That's my point the nurse is OP because survivors ...(insert any 1 of the bad decisions the survivors made here)

You get better by learning from your mistake not by keep making same mistakes and cry foul.

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571
    Options

Ah okay, I was about say....(Well I already did but lul) but yeah, you are on the right.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

A single game isn't the best evidence, especially since every single game I've seen used to say nurse is OP so far always has something screwy like a disconnect or suicide in it. If somebody ran 100 games at red ranks, it would display a lot more of her power. Preferably 100 with addons and 100 without so you can see the difference in power. But that would require a lot of dedication. But man, could you imagine somebody with enough dedication to use god knows how many hours to do something like that. I mean the only thing more intense would to be to have a 4 man survivor team play hundreds of games to prove a point cause that would even require 4 people with that kind of dedication.

• noneofyourbusiness
    noneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532
    Options

Zubat is only one in his own league, even if i in last month make always 3/4k(3k only bc hatch) and two times 2k and one 0k, this is nothing compare to him, he should just have rank 0 or something like "legend league", normal survivor's are for him just a dead meat lmao

• noneofyourbusiness
    Options

@xXNurseXx finally someone who is not blind, has experience in the game and says how it is really, people usually do not like this kind of people. You are doing a good job, brother, let us be more, everyone who has played the nurse a little and even does not play the survivor knows that she is broken. I also tried to convince others, but they are too blind or they just say "these survivors play like #########" their classic agrument lmao

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I can 3/4K most every game with LF, is he OP?

• Slayer
    edited July 2019
    Options

"Everyone who has played the nurse a little and even does not play the survivor knows that she s broken "

Thats golden :D

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options

Rework? I hope they remove her. I dont play vs nurses anymore, i just go afk or dc if im tired

• noneofyourbusiness
    Options

What is wrong with this friend, can you enlighten me?

• martin27
    Options
  • Slayer
    Options
  • xXNurseXx
    Options

"wdym guys? i can 5 gen juke every nurse i play against also im rank 15 and im playing on ps4 and oh im making jokes about leatherface being OP" ))

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

It’s almost like you’re targeting one person with this comme, but who?🤔 btw I’m not rank 15.

• Justice
    Justice Member Posts: 60
    Options

"Ya ! Zubat has maybe like 10k hours in total but i doubt he has even put 500 hours in nurse."

So you're completely ignoring that his other 9,500 hours gives him no addtional advantage? With those kinds of hours he knows every map, every totem, every spawn, every pallet, every tile, every window...

Map knowledge is half of the battle. The other half is strategy. You think with 10,000 hours he probably know hows survivors move, their tendencies, where they typically go and don't go etc. Just because all his 10k hours aren't just in Nurse doesn't mean his 10k hours mean nothing. He is extremely experienced in this game and that experience only helps him take the strongest Killer and of course dominate.

Also this team was definitely not SWF. There might have been a 2 man, but the other 2 pugged for sure.

Most players don't have 500 hours in the entire game let alone Nurse, and she is the strongest. Using Zubat is a terrible example to support your claim. Nures's add ons need a rework and nerf. That's it case closed. Stop playing Survivor the same way you play against the other Killers and you'll stop dying. Adapt.

• Justice
    Options

This statement is extremely ignorant. Thankfully most ignorant statements get ignored which i'm sure the devs will.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

This /\ .... zubat is arguably the best killer in this game

• Justice
    edited July 2019
    Options

I don't understand this comment... If a "god nurse" gets 4k's then shouldn't they?

Zubat has insane hours in this game. He is super experienced and SHOULD dominate EVERY GAME against almost EVERY survivor he plays against because he is in his ownh level like Trutalent...

Why is that a problem? Shouldn't the best man win? If you are better than someone shouldn't' you beat them? If you are more skilled than they are then you should win and they should lose. That's how it works. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this.

People can't accept that other players are just better than they are. Instead of saying things like "man that guy was really really good I just got outplayed." They say instead "Oh he only dominated because he used the ONE killer that can't be looped."

No! He is just better than you! He was BETTER than the team he faced and it was evident.

Just accept the fact that you aren't that good. I have never seen so much entitled unsportmanship in a VIDEO game in my life. It's pathetic.

EDIT: You say "rank 1-4" like it matters. I get to red ranks every month as survivor and I am a survivor potato. Red ranks mean NOTHING in this game. Blame the design

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited July 2019
    Options

I just want to make a point about "10,000 hours". I honestly don't think that's physically possible. If you assume the average game is 10 minutes, that means in order to have that many hours Zubat would have had to play something like 55 games a day. That equates to just over 9 hours EVERY DAY SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT. I'm rounding off and assuming things, but I don't think it's possible to have 10k hours in this game, even for someone like him that plays a LOT. 5k is way more reasonable (I know Puppers has around that much, and I have a friend that has probably about that much on Xbox).

Unless someone wants to link me his Steam profile to prove he has that many hours I don't believe it. And keep in mind that these time trackers track how long you've been in the game, not how much you played. That means that menus, lobbies, etc. all count towards the time, which means that whatever the number is the ACTUAL hours of gameplay is probably something like two-thirds of that.

EDIT: Just saw @Sairek comment about his time. Yea 10k hours is a LOT. For example, in the entire Gears of War series (as in 1, 2, 3, 4, Judgment, and UE) I have something like 30,000 versus matches. At 15 minutes each on average that's 7.5k hours for versus only. Factor in campaign/Horde/other modes and I would just barely reach 10k hours. This is across 6 games and 12 years.

• noneofyourbusiness
    Options

But what you need, if I send SS or just make video, still the same agruments aka survivor are #########, there's nothing i can do if you not change.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763
    Options

Let's be honest, if it were up to survivors Nurse wouldn't be able to blink at all.

This discussion has been closed.