The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The One Stop Shop for Legion ideas! Come on in and take a look...

12346»

Comments

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765
    edited October 2019

Honestly, this is the only 4.6m/s legion change that i like, but i would add some things

Feral frenzy should be available to cast at 50% of the bar.This way, the power becomes more flexible.

Also, why do you want franks mixtape and stab wounds study if you cant down someone by deep wounds?

Even though i like this idea, feral frenzy should be lethal by itself imo. There is no better feeling in this game than rushing a survivor down with feral frenzy.

Edit: I've read franks mixtape wrong and now that i get it it doesnt seem like a healthy add on at all. I think it needs change, but not that change that survivors are on a timer to go down and they cant do anything about it (old legion again with this add on).

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Here's just an idea for Frank's mixtape but what if it became a token based add on

For every survivor you inflic deep wounds upon gain a token

When you get 8 tokens your next feral frenzy attack deals a whole state of damage to an injured survivor and doesn't apply deep wounds

+1/2 seconds fatigue as a downside

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

Hmm seems a bit Under powered... maybe less tokens?

Ahhh you are right about that. I'll draw a line through it later. I just got back from 6 hours in the ER and I want a break

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

6 hours in the emergency room? Jesus I hope you manage to recover from the wait alone soon

And maybe 5 or 4 tokens?

• UlvenDagoth

yeah, 5 should do. You RARELY ever get 4, so 8 felt like it was pushing it. Basically what happened is I have genetically weak teeth, and alot of them were bad. I've been in the process of getting all the top ones taken out so I can get fake teeth and went in and got the last 4 done today. Well.... it never stopped bleeding. In fact it was much much worse than Deep Wound blood all over your screen! (ha...) But after 6 hours of trying things like Gunshot bandages and stuff they finally got it to slow down enough to see an artery was nicked in my gum, and then they had to stitch it shut.... It's been a day.

• UlvenDagoth

Danke. I will be now that I'm not losing all the blood in my body slowly.

• UlvenDagoth

and now an Idea from @KillermainBTWm8 !

1. Take away the idiotic thing where you can't see blood and scratchies in FF
    2. Take away the punishment for missing you can have a short speed reduction or something for missing. The power isn't a lethal power so it shouldn't be punished so harshly for a mistake
    3. Increase FF movement speed on vaults and just in general it's way to slow currently in my opinion
    4. Mending needs some benefit other than making people hold m1 for longer. I'm not saying bring moonwalk back but it needs some benefit
    5. Reduce his TR back to 24
    6. Make some of his add-ons useful. Not old franks mixtape level but they need to be better
    7. Let him be able to toggle his power whenever again and not be restricted by a CD

Andddd @Sasori_puppet !

1. revert the vault speed nerf

2. revert the feral frenzy speed nerf but decrease the amount of time legion can stay in feral frenzy to prevent the legion traveling the whole map

3. make it so when you miss an attack in feral frenzy it won't cancel your power and you can just 28 stab the air

4. revert the legion heartbeat to 24 or don't

the only reason I enjoyed the old legion because he/she was fast the new one is very slow... it make the legion not enjoyable

Just two very small ideas that could be added in with others! Always good to get more ideas for tweaks too!

• UlvenDagoth

some perk rework ideas from @StarMoral

Discordance: Reverse the times per rank.

When 2 or more survivors are working on the same generator, the gen is highlighted and you are notified every 12/10/8 seconds.

Mad Grit: Meme Perk, go have some fun with it. I got no ideas.

Iron Maiden: Make faster opening baseline, extend Exposed, survivors scream AND have their aura shown.

You open locker 50% faster

When a survivor exits the locker, they scream, revealing their location for 3 seconds, and their aura is shown for 3/4/5 seconds.

They also suffer from the Exposed status effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

Really nice idea's here!

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

An idea update from @UlvenDagoth

Never forget.

so 115%, no losing power on miss, DW makes you take a penalty to eveything but mending, cooldown should be less, OR use the power when the bar isnt full

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,133

Considering you for the most part can't down survivors with Feral Frenzy, anymore, it'd be nice if missing an attack didn't cause you to go out of Feral Frenzy and stun yourself. It's so damn easy to miss attacks on console. I hardly use Feral Frenzy as Legion 'cause it really doesn't feel worth it, the accidental mid-chase stun is too costly.

• HellCatJane

Legion gets stunned longer at the end of his power longer than Wraith gets Lightburned.

#NeverForget

• Volfawott

Can you please add the orange highlight back to frenzy slightly reduce the pulsing effect.

The pulsing effect literally makes it harder to determine where survivors are going in places that have corn or tall grass.

So not only those are the tall grass and corn obscuring your vision, you also have to deal with the frenzy speed boost effects obscuring your vision and on top of that I have the seizure strobe effect of killer instinct blocking my vision of which direction they're juking.

Also frenzy is no longer lethal. Hell even with a build specifically designed to make it lethal it's still not lethal so could you please remove the anti tracking on feral frenzy there's no reason to cover up scratch marks and blood stains anymore.

Also why in the hell do I get punished more for using my non lethal power than Wraith does for being killer blinded something that takes significantly longer to do so should punish the wraith player.

Lastly I get that you wanted to be inventive but can you please change the killer instinct range increase addons back to speed increase. Even with both the duration add-ons I can barely hit somebody on the edge of my terror radius the last thing I need to do is know if there are further unavailable targets. Also I can't use this to accurately predict if they are going to specific locations because you block aura reading during killer instinct.

By the way why the hell do you block aura reading during killer instinct. Especially when you have an add-on that literally requires me to be in frenzy to see specific gen aura changes. Which is a terrible add-on by the way because not only do I have to deal with frenzy timer + the fatigue time + power recovery when I'm trying to get an accurate reading of the gens but I also have to deal with the fact that if I hit anybody and activate killer instinct I might as well not be running the add-on.

• Volfawott

Yep it's ridiculous especially considering that some people that consider the way Legion is currently to be perfectly fine or a good position

• HellCatJane

These are some great suggestions, I hope the dev's look through and think about it. Legion definitely could use some help.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I've stated this in other threads I'll state this again he just has way too many downsides for a power that is not able to down anyone you got some good suggestions here though!

• UlvenDagoth

AND WE ARE BACK! Hello everyone and welcome back to the ONE STOP SHOP FOR LEGION IDEAS! I hope this thread updates to the top finally!

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416
    edited November 2019

Love it, cause the original power is nerfed and made better at the same time and legion is, legion, the 4 which you know what can be done....more.... customisations....edit all 4 people separately, I know this is old but I heard you had an idea and currently as a killer I find him good, this makes him better as a killer and easier to play against at the same time, it's incredible, awesome idea man

What I mean by easier is, it has clear counters if you do it right, and has clear dead zones that killers can use too, the asylum for instance, the long grass that Claudette can disappear in, lol legion has a few words to say, but certain spots that are good, survivors will be more aware of and alternate the route then detect

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206

@UlvenDagoth why are you banned D: this conversation was so freaking good. Well, i will spam this to someone and it will eventually be noticed