The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

Comments

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

More like so one perk should be redesigned in a way to become viable and NOT boost one of the most hated killers. I did not say don't touch Predator, but that rework would be meta on Spirit and probably not even affect pick rate on other killers

• Rex_Honeycut
    Rex_Honeycut Member Posts: 102

Tea Time (Killer Perk): Whenever a survivor performs a quick crouch action within your FOV, their movement speed is decreased by 2/3/4% for every quick crouch until they are damaged or they leave your terror radius for 20/25/30 seconds.

Tunnel Vision (Survivor Perk): After being unhooked, Tunnel Vision activates for 40/50/60 seconds. If the killer starts a chase with you while Tunnel Vision is active, the killer's FOV decreases by 3/4/5% for every 5 seconds of chase. Tunnel Vision is deactivated when the chase is finished.

• SpasticLlama
    SpasticLlama Member Posts: 60

Hello there! Here are some more perk I ideas I managed to think of! I hope you find them cool and interesting! Please comment down below what you think of them and which one is your favorite! :3

P.S/Disclaimer: One of them is a joke perk lmao. I added pictures and quotes to my perk ideas to make them more cool! Also, the perk icons that are fan made are not my own but are drawn by someone else.

• SpasticLlama

Interesting! Although, if survivors always get like a purple or Pink key then its kinda busted lmao.

• SpasticLlama

Wow! Thats a lot of ideas! they are pretty interesting although some of them might seem to strong. I like splinters, Linger, cursed blood and salvage. :3

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494

Yeah that’s usually how my perks are. Usually I make it and hope people fix it for me. Balancing is not my forte. But def can make some new perks. Anyways thx for the feedback

• SpasticLlama

No problem man! What do you think of my perk ideas? :3

• Shymare_11

So I don’t have much of a comment on beacon of hope and vile snatch. Spiritual connect is pretty cool as a concept, but is basically alert but with crows and stronger. Since avoiding crows are difficult and almost no one does that, I think a long cool down or a set number of crows that need to be disturbed before activation would balance it. I love panicked dash and cunning escape! They are really unique are new ways to rescue other survivors or get distance before a chase. Obsessive incantation will likely be unpopular due to its lack of versatility and luck. Though it is a good way to single out a survivor. Makeshift shotgun and camouflage are very much out there. It’s not really the effects, though they might need some tweaks to make them a little less powerful. It’s the way they are activated. The prep need for them require that new intractable objects are added into maps, which there are no perks that currently do that. Bobby trap is an instant down with no indication of error, just make some slight but noticeable difference that careful survivors can see that distinguish them from other chests. I personally would hate a killer using pandemonium. That would so annoying and confusing to get rid of, but it’s a good anti coop perk. Malfunction is overcharged but instead of regression and an alert, it increases the repair time of gens. Finally, escape artist. It’s a great concept but it’s too powerful being able to pick which locker. Idk but if it were in the game I’d love to use it.

• SpasticLlama

Wow thanks for the thought out response! Yeah makeshift shotgun is a joke perk while camouflage kinds is as well. I thought it would be kinda cool.

For Escape Artist, I understand your thinking of it being too strong, thats why I made it take 8 seconds so you can't just instantly escape in chase. The cool down as well is too prevent rapid traveling the map and spam. Maybe it should be like 12 seconds?

For Pandemonium, its meant to be strong because its a Hex perk lol. Maybe I can lower the effect time when out of range from 12 to like 8.

Booby Trap is kinda like the bear trap. You can struggle and escape. The trapped chest will be out of place, they won't replace normal chest spawn spots. So you can kinda sense something off with a specific chest based on its location.

Also, what do you mean you don't have much of a comment on vile snatch and beacon of hope? Are they too strong? Are they just kinda out there as an idea like meh? Lol

Thanks again for responding and have a nice day! :3

• SpasticLlama

Thanks for the criticism SurpriseSurprise! I know I'm not a Dev and I try my best to balance them out.

Perhaps for escape artist it should be a locker that is within 20 meters or so. But you can choose which one to Teleport to?

I ike your idea for vile snatch and will look into it.

Fir Beacon of Hope, I can understand that its too cluttered of effects and may be too strong. I will change it!

Thanks again for the thought out criticism! It means a lot! Have a nice day and see ya in the fog! :3

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited September 2020

Kyoya Suda from (Forbidden) Siren again.

(I know I posted this 2 times already, but all I wanted was some sort of feedback, yet no one gave it to me. I have no idea if these are even remotely good as an idea.)

Post edited by CheeseAnton on
  • KILLER PERK: Resource Management

Once every 3/2.5/2 minutes you are able to drop a pallet that is currently standing however you will be unable to destroy it until a survivor has fast vaulted over the pallet.

• Shymare_11
    1. Alright it would def cool tho.
    2. Escape artist: changing the time is doesn’t really help much, in my opinion. I think that making the perk conditional would be better. Like if you’re in a chase and you manage to get in a locker and stay in for 8 seconds then it activates but if the killer leaves before the time then it doesn’t activate.
    3. No, it’s a personal thing, like it isn’t too strong per say but I would never cleanse it because of my lack of skills.
    4. Bobby trap: okay ic.
    5. Vile snatch would end my career. I’d honestly not expect it and have a heart attack. Plus I barely trust other random survivors enough get me off once, with this I’d probably stay on hook. It’s actually a great perk tho, maybe a little under powered.
    6. Beacon of hope: it’s just 3 perks in one but all effects are new and pretty spicy. Tho idk what will happen to long lasting flashlights with the priming aspect. Most people running this perk might just bring a yellow with a strange bulb and sapphire lens to make a super strong blind since the perk uses percentage instead of # of charges.
    7. Also your welcome <3
  • Shymare_11
    edited September 2020

Okay boys and girls, this is my first single perk idea! Only one instead for 21!

Stubborn- You are grounded even in the most dire situations.

When a killer is going to perform an attack grab, they will instead perform a normal melee attack and be stunned for an extra 3 seconds. This perk has a 90/75/60 second cool down which will only start out of chase.

”I’m not getting pulled off no matter what!”

• lukiepuwu
    lukiepuwu Member Posts: 9

Here a some Survivor perks I came up with, let me know what y’all think!

Survivor Perk: Tantrum

Not getting your own way fuels you with anger and rage.

When grabbed by the killer, you impede the killers movement speed by 5/10/15%.

• Your wiggling effects are also increased by 20/25/30%.

Upon escaping the killers grasp, gain a 7%  Haste status for 30 seconds.

“What did i tell you? I always get my own way.”

Survivor Perk: Verge of Danger

Unlike your other fellow survivors, the thought of being chased greatly excites you.

After being in a chase for 20 seconds, gain a token.

• You gain a token every 20 seconds, up to a stackable of 3 tokens.

• For every token you obtain, gain a 1/2/3% Haste status, up to a total of 3/6/9% extra movement speed.

Successfully escaping a chase or being hooked will reset your token count.

“You really wanna chase me? Catch me if ya can, then!”

Survivor Perk: A Handyman’s Job

You have a knack for fixing what has been broken.

When stood at a spot where a pallet has been broken, press and hold the Active Ability button for 16 seconds to repair the pallet.

A Handyman’s Job has a cool-down of 110/100/90 seconds.

“It’s time to fix what has been broken”

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854

Perk name: greed

releasing an exit gate that is powered over 85% causes the exposed status effect for the entire team for 20 seconds.

the amount of seconds can be determined.

this could help the 99 issue

• CheeseAnton

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I want to give some insight on my design ideas (if you don't care, you don't have to read what's in the spoiler) and then my changes for them.

The goal with Third Time's was not to be better than Desperate, but to be more reliable. Like, what if there were 12 downs but a person is dead. But now I realized that 9% was way too low a number, so I feel like buffing the numbers would make it more useful than DM.

Sightjack comes from a game where you see over Shibito, and one of the best ways it scared players was by showing a shibito gathering other shibito and then seeing them form around to gang up on you. Wanted something like that in game against stealth killers. Note, I said players, not survivors. But the range does seem too low so I feel another numbers buff is good.

Shadow World is a song about a special someone and finding truth. I wanted both, and the obsession was meant to be "a soul, who's got the same burning need" (0:48 of the song). The other survivors was added just because I didn't want it to be like Blood Pact (useless if the obsession, or the obsession dies). But yeah, the 24 meters was way too much. Another main thing is that truth can be shared with others, so I wanted it to be a 2 way relationship, person A tells person B knowledge they didn't know, and then person B tells person A knowledge they didn't know. But I do understand your reasoning.

Third Time's the Charm:

Every collective 3rd survivor down gives you a token. Each token (up to a max of 2/3/4) increases altruistic actions (healing and unhooking) by 15%.

Sightjack:

Works for 15/18/21 seconds and then gets reset each time a gen gets completed. By crouching and holding the active ability button, your screen becomes pitch black. By toggling (imagine spectating while dead/escaped, that's how you toggle) between players you can see the auras of what other people see and auras about their surroundings (you can see each pallet and window the person you're sightjacking sees, even if they don't have Windows or Zashin Tactics). Has no range. Auras stay visible 3/4/5 seconds longer. If you are hit, you are knocked out of sightjack mode. Note, you see the auras from where you are, your camera doesn't shift to where your sightjacked is.

Shadow World:

Spawns an obsession. Slightly increases your chances of becoming it. If you aren't the obsession, you and the obsession can see each others auras and what each other see within 8/10/12 meters, with the auras y'all see within 48 meters (so no Empathy cross map info). If you are the obsession, you can see each other survivors auras within 6/7/8 meters, and see the auras of what each other see within 32 meters.

Third Time's:

I liked my idea of the original, but you're right it was way too weak. Now this surpasses DM's, but has to have time first. It's more late game than early game.

Vanquisher of Evil:

You said it was cool with no downside, so hey, epic. Didn't need to change it.

Sightjack:

Now works slightly more like it did in the game, focusing on one person rather than everyone. Also, having no limited range. This is compensated for it's lower time of use.

Shadow World:

I liked my idea of the obsession being the special someone, but I don't want it to compensate for the perk. So I decided to basically give it 2 functions depending on what it i. If you aren't the obsession, you and the obsession can see better. If you are, you can share with multiple but not as good. Sorry if it wasn't what you were hoping for, but I just liked the back and forth dynamic, like 2 people sharing their ideas and thoughts and the fog.

• SpasticLlama
    edited September 2020

lol i feel ya there. No one rly takes the time to actually comment about your ideas most of the time. There are some people who do though which is nice. I see that you are using the website I have been using. Good idea to grab attention.

Third Times the Charm

-Interesting concept. However, usually if on the third down, survivors are on their last hook and therefore the bonus to unhooking may not be as useful cause they be dead lol.

Vanquisher of evil

-Do you get Tokens from a TOTAL of 60/50/40 seconds of chase or is it all in one? If its all in one, it would be very hard to use the perk cause chases dont last that long. Maybe lose Tokens when you get Hooked instead of stunning the Killer so that value of the perk can last longer.

Sightjack

-I had an idea of a perk similar to this! Im probably going to make that soon. Dont worry Im not copying you lol. Its an interesting idea but maybe the meter range should be longer since the perk only activates when a gen is done and you only have 30 seconds to get use out of it. Most of the time survivors would run away from you by then.

Shadow World

-The wording is a bit confusing. However, the perk idea is indeed an interesting one. Im not a dev so Im not a pro at balancing perks and such but the perk has potential to be too strong. Im not saying it is cause Im not sure but if the ranges were increased it would greatly help survivors communicate with one another and allow them to see where everybody is frequently.

Overall, interesting ideas! :3

Check out on my perk ideas on my account. The one I posted in the discussion has changed a lot. Go check them out if you want and comment on what you think of them! :3

• SpasticLlama

Interesting ideas!

Tantrum is a cool idea, however imagine people running DS and jump into locker. They can either DS, or use this perk ti basically instantly escape. Or just in general jump in locker anything during chase to get free escape if hooks are not close by. May need to be tone down a bit.

Verge of Danger

-Nice idea! The perk however on rly good loopers may be kinda strong. Imagine a rank 1 looper getting faster and faster so you basically HAVE to give up. Im not saying the perk is like OP or anything but has potential to be an issue in the right hands.

A Handyman's Job

-Cool concept! But more of a gimmick perk which is totally fine. But then again, it can be strong if survive with friends all have it and use all the pallets in one area but build them back up lol.

• CheeseAnton
    edited September 2020

Fair point about Third Time's, I just don't know what to do to make it different. But then again there gotta be some perks that are too similar, newest survivor Felix literally gave us Deja Vu 2.0.

Shadow World: I understand the concern and stuff. Admittedly it's one of the perks I made up straight on the spot, and I honestly don't care about it anymore. Literally made it in 3 minutes (not the other ones, I just added it there to give the post more attention). So, yeah I honestly decided I'm not going to care about it anymore. Thanks for the criticism you gave me, as these were the first perks I've made I'll try using these as a stepping stone to make better perk concepts.

Third Time's: Understandable, "usually if on the third down, survivors are on their last hook and therefore the bonus to unhooking may not be as useful cause they be dead lol." I can't believe I honestly didn't factor that in.

Vanquisher of Evil: Don't quite know what you're asking but I'll give more context. 1 token = 60/50/40 seconds. You don't have to have all 3 tokens to use this perk, you only need 1. It loses all tokens when stunning the killer because that's what the tokens go to, more stun time for the killer. Oh, and if you don't have a token but stun the killer, the time doesn't reset. Think maybe Stake Out, you don't lose all progress if you get a good skill check if you don't have a token but have some seconds on it, you just lose a token when you hit a good skill check.

Sightjack: I understand completely, which is why I reworked the perk (down bellow)

Reworked Idea: Works for 15/18/21 seconds and then gets reset each time a gen gets completed. By crouching and holding the active ability button, your screen becomes pitch black. By toggling (imagine spectating while dead/escaped, that's how you toggle) between players you can see the auras of what other people see and auras about their surroundings (you can see each pallet and window the person you're sightjacking sees, even if they don't have Windows or Zashin Tactics). Has infinite range. Auras stay visible 3/4/5 seconds longer. If you are hit, you are knocked out of sightjack mode. Note, you see the auras from where you are, your camera doesn't shift to where your sightjacked is.

Shadow World: Yeah, that was mainly a filler perk to grab more attention to my post. I have no idea how to balance it, and I kinda gave up. Maybe I'll look at it again, but if so it's going to be basically an entirely different perk.

Thank you for commenting, and saying they were interesting. I will check them out when I get the time (which is probably soon, I have too much time rn).

Post edited by CheeseAnton on
  • lukiepuwu
    lukiepuwu Member Posts: 9

I thought about the whole thing with being able to escape the killers grasp with DS and gaining the haste status, maybe it could work in the sense that if you use DS to escape, you don’t gain the haste boost.

For Verge of Danger, I wanted to make something that would help against bloodlust. I could see people pairing it with dead hard and being virtually impossible to be caught. Maybe having a drawback to it would balance it out more, like making you exhausted each time you gain a token, the amount of time you are exhausted is extended each time you gain a token.

A Handyman’s Job took a lot of inspiration from Any Means Necessary, pretty much meant to be a meme perk, but would good if you get into an early chase and throw a god pallet down.

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

As a survivor who dies to too many 99% gates, I love this. Would have to have a clause that it doesn't trigger if the killer is within a certain range of the survivor on the gate, otherwise it's just a free down.

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

Too annoying while at the same time too niche. It makes "grab survivor" challenges even more brutal, would be stackable with DS, and punishes stealth killers for playing well which is already hard.

• Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0
    Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0 Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2020

Killer Perks

Short-Sighted!

Survivors usually spot the Killer's Red Stain from very far away, giving them the upper hand! This perk gives them a handicap: Survivors don't see the Red Stain when further away than 40/36/32 meters from the killer.

Killer's Advantage: Survivors can not detemine the killer's position...untill the Killer is really close!

I See You!

Every 60/50/40 seconds, the Killer sees the aura of all Survivors for 5 seconds. Doesn't work on Survivors that have anti-aura Tokens/Perks!

HEX: Dark Speed

For every hooked Survivor, the Killer gets a 1% movement speed gain with a maximum of 4% for 40/50/60 seconds!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor Perks

Let's Do This!

After repairing a Generator, the Survivor gets a 5% Haste status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. This means 5% additional speed increase for repairing, healing, vaulting, sabotaging, unhooking, totem cleansing, opening the gates, etc. 

• Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0
    Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0 Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2020

Killer Perks

Short-Sighted!

Survivors usually spot the Killer's Red Stain from very far away, giving them the upper hand! This perk gives them a handicap: Survivors don't see the Red Stain when further away than 40/36/32 meters from the killer.

Killer's Advantage: Survivors can not detemine the killer's position. 

I See You!

Every 60/50/40 seconds, the Killer sees the aura of all Survivors for 5 seconds. Doesn't work on Survivors that have anti-aura Tokens/Perks!

HEX: Dark Speed

For every hooked Survivor, the Killer gets a 1% movement speed gain with a maximum of 4% for 40/50/60 seconds!

NOTE: Unhooking a Survivor doesn't change anything!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor Perks

Let's Do This!

After repairing a Generator, the Survivor gets a 5% Haste status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. This means 5% additional speed increase for repairing, healing, vaulting, sabotaging, unhooking, totem cleansing, opening the gates, etc. 

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854
    edited September 2020

The details could be ironed out by the devs, but I feel it could make for more interesting endgame as the EGC could be more of a factor. Also getting more use from some niche perks like remember me, blood warden, leader, and wake up could spice things up.

circumventing an entire mechanic “EGC” is just laughable as it is atm

• Ninja4952
    Ninja4952 Member Posts: 16

Killer Perks: The Game is Afoot: The Hunt gives you purpose and increases your stride. Receive a 5% increase in movement speed when not in a chase (helps killers with no way to increase their base speed get across large maps).

Single-Minded Focus: The survivors' focus will be their downfall. All survivors working on generators for 15/10/5 seconds suffer from the Oblivious status effect and be deafened to all but the sounds of the generator.

Survivor: Stamina: You've learned to push yourself but also how to make the most of your energy. Your movement speed is increased by 3/4/5%. However, you permanently suffer from the exhausted status effect.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Murder of crows

Disturbing a crow will causes them to follow and peck for a short time. For 8/12/15s the survivor must deal with any crows disturbed and succeed skill checks to evade pecks causing them to scream in pain. Additional crows cause increased frequency of skill checks up to a maximum of 3.

• Shymare_11
    edited September 2020

I feel that vigil is kinda situational and weak so I made this, feel free to provide criticism:

Everything Comes to an End- Your life has taught you nothing lasts forever. Even the most excruciating and disheartening times will eventually pass by.

When afflicted by a negative status effect without a timer of removal, this perk will activate. The effect will be replaced by one given a timer of 90/70/50 seconds. When given a negative status effect with a timer (besides given by this perk), you recover 10% faster. Any permanent effect given by a hex totem or killer ability will be reapplied after 20/25/30 seconds upon removal, unless cleansed.

“What happens now is just temporary. Only if I believe it wasn’t, would it hold me back.”

Perk Trivia:

-This perk will basically counter sloppy butcher, sorta NOED, and third seal.

-It synergizes well with vigil but honestly is more useful and definitely more powerful.

-To explain the hex totem/ killer ability part: If a killer uses noed or they’re someone like Michael and the survivor is afflicted with the exposed status effect, they will have to survive the effect for at most 90 seconds or at the least 50 to have a 20-30 second period without it, unless the source of the effect deactivates (ie. Cleanses or leaves tier 3).

-The perk will effect doctor’s madness, and they will not be subject to the reapplication of madness since it can be easily reapplied.

The perk will not work against deep wound or sleeping, but will work on sickness (the broken status effect will be removable).

-The perk’s 10% will work for ghostface’s exposed effect timer.

-The perks rarities will be rare, very rare, and very rare.

-I see this perk belonging to a survivor with a life of extreme misfortune or abuse, likely domestic.

-I think the 10% recovery speed for effects will not apply for exhaustion but idk.

• Shymare_11

I just thought of two more:

Recovery: You are used to be battered and bruised from your past. You can move past the pain.

Standing still or performing a non-moble action while being injured, will allow you to slow heal passively up to 50/60/70% at a rate of 1.5% (standing still) or 1% (performing a non-mobile action) per second. This perk will not activate while in the dying health state or within the killer’s terror radius.

”This only the smallest faction of what I can take.”

Perk Trivia:

-Basically vaulting is the only option that action that is non-mobile.

-This perk will not work if the survivor has crows.

Well-Prepared: You ready yourself for action, allowing to take more injuries than average person.

Unlocks the ability to heal yourself past the healthy health state. When you are able to heal yourself (self-care or a medkit), you gain the option to heal yourself while healthy. This healing will be 100/75/50% longer than normal to complete. After, you will require 2 melee attacks to be placed into the injured health state or, if exposed, be placed into the injured health state instead of the dying health state.

”Take some per cautions and I might survive a little longer.”

Perk Trivia:

-The extra health state cannot be given or received by other survivors, only self heals count.

-After receiving a melee attack from the killer, you’ll still probably still bleed or something despite not being in the injured health state.

-Will not synergize well with no mither since you need to be healthy for it to work.

• Shymare_11

Since I haven’t really shown some killer love in a bit, here’s one:

Hex: Lockdown- Force their hand to escape, for their negligence will be your greatest delight.

This hex will be applied to a dull totem but be hidden and shown as a dull totem until the exit gates are powered. After hooking a survivor, this perk gains a token, to a maximum of 6/5/4 tokens. If you reach 4 tokens and the exit gates are powered, the switch to open the exit gates will be blocked by the entity and the end game collapses will activate, however will be give 10 minutes instead of the original 2 (?). The switches of the exit gates will remain blocked either til the associated hex totem is cleansed or there 60 seconds left of the end game collapse.

”Their ignorance will be their downfall.”

Perk Trivia:

-I don’t actually remember how long the normal end game collapsed is so that what the question mark means. [I’ll look it up later]

-The totem that has this perk attached to it will look like a dull totem but the killer will see its aura like any other hex totem. The perk will also be lit and show its stacks while it’s still active.

-This perk in conjunction with NOED would probably be amazing, Idk tho. Could be the worse pairing to go against for survivors. (Maybe going with blood warden too and slugging could easily give you a 4K.)

-The 10 minute extension is to give survivors a chance to find and cleanse the revealed hex totem. [If it’s too long, 8 minutes should be the lowest time. But I like 10 so that’s what being shown]

-The deactivation during the last 60 seconds is to prevent an easy 4K from the killer camping the totem.

-The totem for the perk can be cleansed before the exit gates are powered they just don’t know what totem is it since it won’t be revealed until the gates are powered. So inner strength users are your new enemy.

-Trapping or camping the totem before it activates would probably give away what you’re using and even after it activates, the perk doesn’t always guarantee a kill.

• _ColeZ_
    _ColeZ_ Member Posts: 46

Lime Light

When you exit a chase, for 15/30/60 seconds your lunge lasts 1 second longer

"So you got his attention...now what?"

Kinda want a perk that get's experimental.

• ArthurDent
    ArthurDent Member Posts: 44
    edited September 2020

I would like a killer perk If you are within 10 metres of a survivor you can drop a pallet. Let the killer pallet a survivor for once have it count as a regular hit.

You could give it say 3 tokens or a hex totem so killer doesn’t just drop all the pallets.

Perk: hex: revenge

Post edited by ArthurDent on
  • naitsirhC
    naitsirhC Member Posts: 64

Killer Perk:

• naitsirhC
    naitsirhC Member Posts: 64
  • Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Agreed. If I were to revisit it... I would change it to 3/4/5.....

• LuluTheLion14
    LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283

Hex: Skilled Illusion

Fake skill checks will appear on the screen for survivors working on a generator, missing these fake skill checks will result in a 2/1.5/1% progression but succeeding these fake skill checks will result in a 1/1.5/2% regression. Fake skill checks have a slightly different noise notification before appearing on screen.

• Shymare_11

killer perks:

•Sacred Pact: You take advantage of the bonds of other survivors to exposed each other.

+After putting a survivor into the dying health state from the injured health state, all other survivors are revealed to you for 3 seconds. Any survivor that is not revealed from this perk will suffer the exposed status effect for 15/20/25 seconds. This perk has a 90 second cool down.

”Reveal yourself to me, for your comrade falls . Forsaken by your hand.”

•Alms: Sacrifice your own for the help of the lord.

+You are able to break any totem within a 5 second time period. After breaking a totem, all generators and pallets are blocked for 30/45/60 seconds. Generators blocked will not regress and any survivor working on one are kicked off. This perk has a 80 second cool down.

•A sign: The world will show you the way.

+When any survivor is running for longer 30/25/20 seconds out side of a chase, a crow will begin following them. The crow will give you both visual and audio alerts every 10 seconds. This crow will persist after the survivor stops running for 20 seconds.

”I submit myself to the will of my lord. He sends his messagers to deliver me.”

• Shymare_11
    edited September 2020

•Hex: Playground- This world is your domain. It abides by your rules.

+All but 5 windows and other vault points, besides pallets, are blocked by the entity. The aura of these open vault points are revealed to you. Whenever a generator is repaired, the locations of said open vault points are moved randomly. This effect will persist as long as the associated hex totem remains. If this hex is cleansed, all vault points, including pallets, are blocked by the entity for 80/100/120 seconds.

“Only I make the rules here.”

Author’s note: Imagine this hex with undying and brutal strength, loops and shack would get an extra difficulty.

• Shymare_11

~Killer~

•A Slow Struggle: You are more aware of the prey you hunt. Their quietest movements still will not go missed.

+When a survivor is walking, they will now leave phantom scratch marks that last half as long than regular scratch marks and are very much less prominent. The same marks will appear when the survivor slow vaults and if you are within a 20/25/30 meter radius, you will receive a short visual indication of the action (akin to fast vaulting except no sound and the notification is shorter).

“Slow or fast. I will still track you down.”

~Survivor~

•Tiptoe: You weird walking habits have somehow proved useful in hiding your tracks.

+While running, you no longer produce normal scratch marks. Instead, you will produce phantom scratch marks that last half as long as regular scratch marks and are very much less prominent (In any other case, you will not produce scratch marks [counters a slow struggle]). While rush vaulting, you decrease the sound of the vault by 50% and have a 50/60/70% chance to not alert the killer of the action.

”Walking on the balls of my feet is my only trained skill, I know it’s weird.”

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

Feel the Power: Survivor perk, after a generator is finished being repaired you are invulnerable to attacks for 5/7/10 seconds.

• Shymare_11

Survivor=

•Outlast: You will continue on even if you do it alone.

+When another survivor enters the dying health state within a 20/30/40 meter radius from you, this perk will activate. After 25 seconds of activation, you will gain one health state.

”I will overcome my despair”

•Live on Without Me: You know that your life can save others, a sacrifice worth it all.

+If you enter the dying health state, all survivors within a 40/50/60 meter radius will be healed by one health state after 18 seconds. If while you remain in the dying health state, all survivors auras will be revealed to each other.

”Go on! I’ll be the distraction for you all!”

• CheeseAnton

Still working on my perk making skills, so I made 2 new ones based off 2 of my favorite songs. So if anyone wanna criticize me, please go ahead.

• sswhoney1
    sswhoney1 Member Posts: 7

Any survivors that aren't working on a generator or healing another survivor in two minute period are exposed to avoid hatch match hostage play

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Got a few concepts in my mind:

Survivor perks:

1. Walk 10% slower, but be immune to Killer Instinct while you walk.
    2. When downed while still having the Deep Wound status effect, be send as far away from any hook as possible and become the obsession, one use only, disables DS if used(also gives a lot of terrible survivor perks a use).
    3. For everytime you stun the killer, gain a stackable 0.5-1% haste effect.

Killer perks:

1. If you down a survivor within the unsafe unhook timer, expose and exhaust the survivor who unsafely unhooked said survivor for 60 seconds.
    2. After breaking a wooden door or a pallet(as soon as you can move again), gain 10% haste effect for 3 seconds, gets ended pre-maturely when using m2.
    3. Increase lunge range with 15%, but increase missed cooldown animation by 20%.
    4. For every generator standing(physical generators in the map, not amount of generators that need to be fixed), gain a 5% decrease on generator repair speeds, generators start regressing normally once they are let go(to not be compatible with Pop, while being compatible with Ruin).
    5. Hex totem: Everytime a survivor heals fully within your terror radius, they gain the exposed status effect, this is unbenownst to the survivor untill they get hit. The hex isnt applied to unaffected survivors.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2020

Unleashed

After missing an attack, gain a token, after hitting a survivor while you have a token, gain a 5% movement speed boost for 4/6/8 seconds and lose a token

Maximum of 5 tokens

Sound the alarm

While you're in a chase all other survivors see your aura for as long as the chase persists, as long as you remain uninjured and are in the killer's terror radius, you gain a 1/2/3% speed increase to all actions

• TeabaggingGhostface

Hex: decoy

At the start of the trial an additional 1/2/3 fake hex totems spawn into the trial, up to a total of 8 totems, while these fake hex totems remain in the trial, all other hex totems appear as dull

• TeabaggingGhostface

Last stand

Activatable perk, If you're injured, the next hook you would receive would sacrifice you, and all generators are completed, last stand activates, upon activation, you trigger a loud noise notification at your current location, become exposed and have your aura revealed to the killer at all times, you unhook other survivors 100% faster, decisive strike deactivates and while in a chase you may turn around and try to ram the killer, stunning them for 3/4/5 seconds, the ram has a single use