Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

1121314151618»

Comments

• Selimpool
    Selimpool Member Posts: 3

Once the Exit Gates have been powered, Drowning Hope activates:

When a Survivor interacts with an Exit Gate Switch, you receive a Loud Noise Notification. The Exit Gate Switch will lose any partial Opening progress at a rate of -4%/-5%/-6% per second if not opened up fully. You get Loud Noise Notification only once per Exit Gate.

• AlexHewitt
    AlexHewitt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Requiem for Totem!

When a Killer hangs Survivors a total of 3 times, the Benefactor Totem that has been lit all 3 times will be permanently locked and cannot be put out by the Killer.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Ivory_Partnaite Member Posts: 89

I Will Survive: By yourself some time to increase your odds of survival. Increases your personal luck by 1% while the perk is activated. While in the dying state, press E to deactivate the perk and pause your bleed out timer by 30/45/60 seconds.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,265

Exhaustion perk: increases action speed by 100% for 3 seconds gives you 20 sec of exhastion instead of 40

• kidnamedfinger
    kidnamedfinger Member Posts: 19

copying and pasting the perks i made up for my tomb raider chapter idea

Survivor Perks:

- SMARTER WITH KNOWLEDGE: You know your relics, and you learn how to adapt by studying them. Gain a Token every time you cleanse a Totem. For each token, increase the duration of all aura reading effects by 3/5/7 seconds.

- ON YOUR OWN NOW: Usually you'd rather be a lone wolf. You're still willing to help your teammates out, and you'll even give them extra help if it means getting back to working alone. Whenever you perform a Killer Grasp Rescue, the rescued survivor breaks into a 150% sprint of their normal running speed for 2/3/4 seconds. Does not inflinct the Exhasuted status effect.

- ICE QUEEN: You'll weep for the dead, but only when it'll be time to do so. For now, you're focused on surviving, and getting the rest of your team out of the trial. For every sacrificed or dead survivor, gain a token, up to a maximum of 1/2/3 tokens. Each time you're working on a generator, press the Active Ability button to consume a token and protect the generator from Exploding and Regressing in any way for 10 seconds.

Killer Perks:

- EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED: You always think one step ahead of your prey. Whenever a survivor heals another survivor from the dying state by any means, that survivor suffers from the Exposed status effect for 10/15/20 seconds.

- HIDING IN THE RUINS: There's tactics to being a perfect ancient predator looking out from behind the temples. Whenever you're effected by Undetectable, you also make no sounds until you attack. The perk then enters a 40/30/20 seconds cooldown.

- GUARDIAN OF THE DEAD: You have an affinity for everything that's bones. Whenever a totem gets cleansed or blessed, you see the progression intensity of all objectives that are being interacted with in the trial for 4/6/8 seconds. 

• Hex_iButt
    Hex_iButt Member Posts: 233
    edited February 2023

3 random Killer Perks.

Fool's Gold

"You know how to take advantage of and manipulate one of man's most deadliest vices: greed."

At the start of the Trial, 1/2/3 chests will have their contents cursed by the Entity. The Aura of these trapped chests will be revealed to you in white within 32 meters of your location. The initial item found inside of the chest when it is opened will have its charges set to zero.

Fool's Gold spawns 2 additional chests in the Trial.

Hex: Ensnare

"A ritual that cripples those who are allured by your tools."

After a Survivor completes a bless or cleanse action on any Totem, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the map, Hex: Ensnare activates. The Survivor who completed the action will scream, revealing their location for 4 seconds.

The Survivor who performed the action is immediately afflicted with the Exhausted status effect for 60 seconds, and suffer a permanent movement speed penalty of 2%/3%/4%.

All other Survivors will be afflicted with the Exhausted status for 30 seconds and suffer a movement speed penalty of 2%/3%/4%.

Hex: False Hope

"A ritual that instills false hope, hiding an ace up your sleeve."

After a Survivor completes a bless action on any Totem, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the map, Hex: False Hope activates.

Any Survivor within the Boon Totem's radius has their action speed to healing, recovering, and repairing reduced by 10%/15%/20%. The penalty lingers for 5 seconds after leaving the Boon Totem's radius.

The first time Hex: False Hope activates, it will remain hidden as a Dull Totem for 60 seconds.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

I did a killer concept and I thought my perks were pretty well done, but my favorite was this.

Perfect Rig: Taking time to prepare your craft will be worth the reward.

Start the game with 4/5/6 tokens. When any generator regresses for 10 seconds uninterrupted, the generator is highlighted yellow, and the perk is activated. Any survivor who interacts with the generator will cause it to lose 25% and use a token.