Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

Comments

• PlutoIsLegit14
    PlutoIsLegit14 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2021

UNWILLING

When those who are unwilling, you'll just have to do it yourself.

When you are hooked and the last survivor is camping hatch, take a 50/60/70 percent increased chance to escape off the hook by your own hands.

• PlutoIsLegit14

Killer Perk: Excommunicado

If one fails... we all do.

After a survivor fails a safe hook rescue, all survivors are given the exposed status effect for 10/15/20 seconds.

• Viberum
    Viberum Member Posts: 53

Killer Perk (Patience): When reaching bloodlust II, inflicts exposed on the targeted survivor until the chase ends.

Killer Perk (Pallet-born): While carrying a survivor, immune to pallet stuns. Survivors that attempted to stun you with a pallet have their auras revealed for 15 seconds.

• TiredBaker
    TiredBaker Member Posts: 4

LOL This would be so great if it was more like "Players who are not within the killer's terror radius cannot interact with pallets, with the exception of survivors using the perk Any Means Necessary to reset already-dropped pallets."

MY perk would be something more along the lines of "Whenever a survivor is hooked, the fog within x/x/x meters of the hook grows increasingly thick if the killer is within x/x/x meters of it." It would be really helpful in maybe discouraging killers from camping/ circling hooked survivors quite so closely, imo. Imagine you're playing against a Clown main (who I think most survivor mains would agree is one of the more annoying killers to play against. Clown mains almost always seem to facecamp SUPER hard), and they hook their first survivor. I imagine the distances would be about the same for my perk as for a perk like Kindred, where survivors can see the killer's aura if they're within a certain distance of the hook? So imagine the Clown is trying to facecamp the survivor- the closer to the hook they are, the thicker the fog gets (I am imagining it being almost similar to a flashlight blind, but with the killer's field of vision slowly shrinking and going black around the edges until they can see only a sliver of the screen). Not only will that aid survivors in rescuing each other, it will give killers a reason not to just stand around and ruin the game with their crap strategy.

• TiredBaker

Shoutout to the Zarina mains who are lowkey just as guilty of blending but never get called out because everyone's busy memeing on Claudette lmaooooo

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

There's plenty of characters with dark outfits, but none of them match the potential for genuine invisibility as P3 Claudette.

• TiredBaker

True- I've only played with a couple of P3 Claudettes so far myself (I've been playing for only about a year now, it's not like I've been around long), but the ones I have seen were sneaky to the point of jumpscaring ME as a fellow survivor on occasion.

• Steah
    Steah Member Posts: 511

Wake of destruction

𝘈 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵

After hooking a survivor, destory all dropped pallets in a 8/16/24 meter range

• PlutoIsLegit14

Killer Perk: Follow the light

With pain, comes pleasure

After a survivor successfully saves another survivor from the killers grasp by a flashlight, that survivor will be given the exposed status effect for 10/15/20 seconds.

• HuetorLand
    HuetorLand Member Posts: 3

Survivor Perk: I appreciate my life!

You appreciate your own life in such a way that it will give you enough momentum to survive.

Increases movement and jumping speed of windows and paddles by 3/4/5% for 60 seconds each time you enter the INJURED state.

Killer Perk: Come back here!

You will never allow any survivor to make fun of you.

After being stunned, the aura of the survivor that provoked it will be displayed for 5/7/9 seconds and during that time, it will enter into state VULNERAVILITY.

• HertsuFIN
    HertsuFIN Member Posts: 19

Strong Arms (Survivor Perk)

Active at pallet by pressing the active ability button.

You throw pallet Down stunning The killer for 100% longer duration.

Pallets dropped by you while this perk is active will become weaker and can be breaked by The killer 50% faster. Also pallets dropped by this action are destructed if vaulted by survivors The vault will still Be completed.

This ability has a cool down of 90 seconds.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Dexterity - You have weathered previous battles well thus you are built to take a hit A Whilst injured, you have 3% 4% 5% chance that the next melee attack doesn't put you into the dying state.

• wolfhunter
    wolfhunter Member Posts: 8

Hi

I come whit some perk idea that give a second use of object

first it's for medikit: when the survivor is running by pressing the abality button you consume the medikit for a bonus of haste 3/4/5%. The medikit is consume 1 charge per second of use.

second it's for toolbox: when the survivor is next a drop palette, the survivor can reinforce the palette, the action take 4 second to be done and consume 8 charge of the toolbox. Break a reinforce palette take 50/75/100% more time for the killer.

the third is for the map: when the survivor is crouch and don't move, the survivor can use the map for be transparent, it's NOT invisibility, the survivor lost of opacity become harder to be see. It's consume 4 charge per second of use. The effect increase whit level losing 20/40/60% of opacity

• UrbanEvasionuser
    UrbanEvasionuser Member Posts: 67

SURVIVOR PERK: Emboldened

Help your friends, help yourself.

When being chased, this perk activates. Vaulting and Running are now 1/2/3 percent faster.

You also leave no scratch marks every 6/4/2 seconds.

When injured, you leave no blood trails.

Emboldened has a cooldown of 60/50/40

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

Obsessive Work:

Survivors working on generators, sabotaging hooks, or cleansing totems, they become Oblivious for 5/7/10 seconds.

This was an idea I had for a killer called The Criminal, a killer who would take The Trappers place as the most basic M1 killer.

• Mayhem_Mo_YT
    Mayhem_Mo_YT Member Posts: 7

Drag you down

You harness the power of the entity to drag the survivors progress down and keep them from escaping. Once per trial, before all the gens are completed, you can damage a completed generator. Doing so notifies the survivors, who see the aura of the generator for 60/50/40 seconds and brings the generator back to 80/70/60% where it continues to regress normally. This is unaffected by other perks that affect generator regression, such as Oppression, Pop goes the weasel, Hex: Ruin, and any others. P.s. In case you haven’t noticed, this is a killer perk.

• OxygenRequired
    OxygenRequired Member Posts: 5

Survivor - Cat's Paw:

You are willing to sacrifice yourself for others.

While you are on the hook, your allies get +9% repair speed, and +15/20/25% for non-generator repair actions.

While the killer is within 8 meters, your allies gain an additional +5% repair speed, and +15/20/25% for non-generator repair actions.

Intuition:

When you begin a Hex totem cleanse action, you are notified of which Hex it is (similar to how Devour Hope reveals itself after 3 stacks).

If there is no Hex Totem currently active, the perk deactivates.

If a new Hex Totem ignites, gain the Haste status effect (7%) for 5/10/15 seconds.

Cartographer:

Once per trial, while searching a chest, press the active ability button to instantly search the chest and guarantee a map item.

The map item has a 50/75/100% chance of having a random addon.

Upon use, Cartography disables for the remainder of the trial.

Killer - Moonlight:

None can hide from you in moonlight.

After striking as survivor 4/3/2 times with a basic attack, Moonlight activates.

If any survivor heals from injured to healthy while Moonlight is active, their aura is revealed to you and Moonlight deactivates. 

Apex Predator:

You become obsessed with one survivor. 

Your obsessions aura is always shown as orange. 

When temporary auras are shown to you, your obsessions aura is extended by 5/6/7 seconds. 

Hex: Mark of the Beast- 

Those in your path don't stand a chance.

Hitting your obsession with a basic attack will cause your obsession to shift to another injured survivor if there is one.

Any time your obsession heals from injured to healthy, they suffer from the exposed status effect until the obsession shifts or the related Hex Totem is cleansed. 

You can only be obsessed with one survivor.

The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.

• Viberum
    Viberum Member Posts: 53
    edited January 2021

New Killer Perk: Literally STBFL but different

Earn a token for each time you hook your obsession. Each token grants a 5% stackable cool-down reduction on successful attacks. You can earn up to 8 tokens. (max 40%)

You gain a new obsession after hooking your current one.

Hooking anyone that is not your obsession will make you lose x tokens.

I just want a perk that would be useful for killers like Plague who can't utilize STBFL as efficiently as Demo or Pig.

Post edited by Viberum on
  • GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

I don't know if someones done this already but oh well,

Perk: Light-Bringer

You know when the right time comes to save your allies

After finishing a gen, all survivors who are currently injured, have their auras shown to you for 5 secs. Healing speeds for all survivors are increased for 40/50/60 secs after the gen has been finished.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited January 2021

Blood in the Water:

(survivor perk)

kind of risk - reward perk

;holding down a button (no idea what one) for 2 seconds with standing in the killers terror radius , keeps your blood from flowing, failing to release the perk again in the next 5/10/15 seconds cause your blood loss to double for 15/16/14 seconds and give a noise indicator to the killer , Blood in the water cant be activated again for 30/25/20 seconds

Bump in the night"

(killer perk)

standing still for 2? seconds , reveals blood/scratch marks that have already disappeared 5/7/10 seconds ago

• Marsheiraa
    Marsheiraa Member Posts: 18

oooooo spooky

• OxygenRequired
    OxygenRequired Member Posts: 5

Killer Hex: Coldest Winter-

The cold unmakes everything.

After 3/2/1 generator is completed, a random dull totem lights up if there is one. 

Your obsession suffers the exposed status effect. 

Putting the obsession into the dying state with a basic attack shifts the obsession to another random survivor if there is one. 

If at anytime the obsession is killed, this hex totem instantly breaks. 

The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.

Untouchable

Every 40/35/30 seconds, one of the following randomly occurs:

-The closest window to you is blocked for 10 seconds.

-The closest pallet to you is blocked for 5 seconds. 

-The farthest generator from you is blocked, if it is not being repaired, for 15 seconds.

You see the aura of whatever is blocked in white.

Eclipsed

You must suppress the light. 

Earn a token for each concurrently regressed generator by your own hand. Eclipsed can earn up to 3 total tokens.

For each token, you damage generators 8/9/10% faster.

1 Token- Generators regress 75% faster.

2 Tokens- Survivors repairing generators suffer from the oblivious status effect.

3 Tokens- You gain a 10% haste status effect within 15 meters of generators regressed by your own hand. 

• BlooperReel
    BlooperReel Member Posts: 127

Killer Perk:

Obsessive Compulsion (Alternative title: Formidable) - Once the obsession is killed, a new obsession is automatically selected.

idk, I was watching some dbd videos and I realized that unless you get DS'd, there are no real obsession changing perks. I figure why not have one who's entire gimmick is just "Switch obsessions"

• SavageKukri
    SavageKukri Member Posts: 15

Ohhh, I have one interesting one

Perk: Body guard. Anyone who comes between you or your friend's way will be punished. While running, press the Active Ability button to dart backward. If the killer is in range, stun the killer for 3 seconds. Causes the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 Seconds. Body Guard cannot be used while Exhausted. Body guard can only be used while within 4/6/8 meters of another survivor

• I'm posting the perks from my fan-made chapter. Some people already reviewed it in the King Discord fan-made chapter section, I did my best to balance them gameplay wise. I hope people from here will like them too (especially Behaviour staff :D )

(I am not an artist so I basically took in-game perk icons and edited them slightly to match my perks icon ideas)

Killer perks :

Survivor perks :

• Killer Perk: House of Pain

Whenever you injure a survivor with a basic attack that survivor will suffer from the oblivious status effect until fully healed.

• Killer Perk: Unseen Eye

When a survivor is unhooked more than 32 meters away from you the aura of the unhooker is revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds

• Hendo
    Hendo Member Posts: 94

Perseverance: You've got a goal set in stone, and won't let anything stop you. While standing within 12/15/20 meters killer and are not in a chase you will heal over the course of 20/10/15 seconds.

Finders Keepers: Only becomes active upon starting a trial (Not pre game) You use all that is available to you. Allows a survivor to carry, use, switch, and possibly escape with 2 items, and decreases item consumption by 10/12/15%

Finders Keepers was a perk idea I made with my original DLC Depths Forgotten back in July of 2019, and Perseverance was an idea I came up with recently. Hopefully you guys like them!

• followriyuji
    followriyuji Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021

Here's my first time posting something here and I've had many ideas about perks and I kinda wanted to share this one to you guys. Accepting constructive criticisms. I'm not that good at words but I hope it's comprehensible. (Perk image is just for attention)

• The_Nightmare69
    The_Nightmare69 Member Posts: 55

Do you mean expose in the meaning of their auras become visible or the status effect 'exposed'?

• Am4re11_7887
    Am4re11_7887 Member Posts: 3

hello everyone! Here i have 3 killer perks and 3 survivor perks, that are fitted for my war at hell chapter idea, featured in my profile.

Hope you like them!

KILLER PERKS

Postraumatic stress: every time a survivor stuns, or blinds you, recieve a token. Each token grants a 2/3/4% extra movement speed in chases, up to a máximum of 2/4/6 tokens.

Panic Atack: every time a survivor is inflicted by any status effect, his repair, healing, sabotaging, cleansing and searching speed is reduced by a 2/4/6%.

War Regulations: You become obsessed with one survivor. When you hit your obsession, all survivors within 16 meters will scream, revealing their location, and any generators in range that had progress will start regressing

SURVIVOR PERKS:

Radiography: when you or your teammates are recovering from the dying state, all survivors will see the killers aura until fully recovered.

Postoperatory Rest: after completely repairing a generator while injured, you will fully heal after 15/12/10 seconds. This also aplies to all injured survivors that are reparing along with you.

Quick Pause: when you or your teammates are hooked, the killer will no longer see the generators aura until that survivor is unhooked.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137

Now this is one of the perks from two perk concepts I had for a WW1 German soldier and a North Vietnamese soldier idea for dbd as survivors

Perk: Delayed Grounds

As the years of the Great War came to pass, you've grown used to making the best of bad situations in retreating and maneuvering by helping to delay the enemy from advancing for as long as possible with traps and wire. "Sweat now, and we'll bleed less later!" - Derek Manstein.

Perk Effects: After speed vaulting a pallet or window in a chase, reinforce that object and block it from the killer with tanks taps and barbed wire for 10/15/20 seconds and you can still vault it yourself and will be protected by it when a killer would normally hit/grab you from a window. However your fort doesn't directly come from the entity and so the killer can actually break the tank traps like a pallet to ignore the duration, but doing so takes 4 seconds instead of the usual 2.6 seconds for pallets, and can be stacked onto a pallet to waste a killer's time for about 7 seconds overall if the killer chooses to break Delayed Grounds early. Delayed grounds has a cool down of 140/120/100 seconds.

An alternative way/third way the perk can be activate if by working on a gen for 60/50/40 seconds and gives you an active ability to bar off the gen with barbed wire and mini tank traps for as long as the killer doesn't break it, but you can't a repair gen that's barred, and only someone with delayed grounds or the killer can get rid of the bars to work on it again but doing so creates a loud noise notification that reveals your location to the killer for 8 seconds. A player unbarring a gen takes 10 seconds, a killer unbarring it only takes 4 seconds.

On another note, it's worth noting that Derek's iron doesn't directly come from the entity and so gens that are barred from Delayed Grounds will still regress with ruin,

As for counters, perks like bamboozle, spirit fury, hex: ruin, and brutal strength can all counter Delayed Grounds. Bamboozle because they can't use Delayed Grounds if the perk is already blocked, spirit fury because that removes the pallet before Derek can vault over it to activate it, hex: Ruin because the iron won't stop regression, and brutal strength because at max level, brutal strength will destroy Delayed Ground in 2.8 seconds. (30% of 4 seconds is 2.8),

Another downside, is that having the killer break down Delayed Grounds manually also causes you to become the obsession, this perk also increases your chance to become the obsession.

Here's an idea of what the perk's picture might look like:

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137

Bro I love that perk, that would so good on Wraith, Ghost Face and Plague! I really hope they add yours in!

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288

Uncles nekules.

When getting unhooked uncles nekules well activate you have to croch in one spot and press the action button you leave no blood in the spot you are at and you become invisible until you move and it deactivates until you get unhooked again.be careful the killer can here you still.

I thot this would be a great perk for pablo from Ash Vs Evil dead if they ever make him a survivor.

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312
    edited March 2021

I have a roulette perk but don't have a name for it

through your trials you have abilities you don't remember

can see all survivors auras at all times but have a 10% action speed penalty

can see all hook auras at all times and always sabotage them but have a 20% decreased hook timer

can see the killers aura at all times but have a 5% movement speed penalty

can run 5% faster at all times but can only aura read aura flares and pools of devotions (only at perk level 2 and onward)

have endurance unless in deep wound and goes on cooldown after used unless you get downed or fully healed at the cost of a hook state (only at perk level 3)

these perks each have a 20% chance of happening and only one happens at a time

• DatWashi
    DatWashi Member Posts: 8

Hex: Hellgate - at the end of the trial a dull totems turns into Hex: Hellgate. While the totem is active, whenever the killer steps within the range of a opened gate, it becomes blocked as long as they remain within range. If the killer attacks a survivor the gate remains locked for 10/13/15 seconds and goes on cool down for 20 seconds

As long as the Hex totem remains active the killer receives a 10/15/20% action speed bonus and survivors receive a 2/4/6% reduction speed towards opening the gates

Hex: Hellgate doesn’t activate and deactivates if the hatch was closed by the killer.

~This is to encourage survivors to open both the gates and to discourage some survivor bs behavior like teabagging or idling at the gates wasting the killers time

~the cool down is to prevent the killer from killing all survivors at one locked gate

~the action speed buff is to encourage the killer into starting a chase, and the gate speed debuff is to alert the survivors to the hex

~the hatch part is to prevent the last survivor from having no hopes of escape whether they finished all the gens or their team died first

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

3 Survivor perks.

Now or Never: Under normal circumstances, you cannot recover while in the dying state. When someone is on the hook, you can recover fully and you recover 10/15/20% faster than normal for each person on a hook.

Braced for the Worst: When you are affected by the Exposed status effect and healthy, being hit with a basic attack will put you into the injured state instead, and you will be afflicted by the Broken and Deep Wounds status effects. You have 10/15/20 seconds to mend from Deep Wounds and you stay Broken until the next time you are put into the dying state.

Compensating Competence: When another survivor fails a skill check while you are working on a generator with them, the generator explosion is delayed and you face a very difficult skill check. If you succeed the skill check, the generator does not explode. If you fail the skill check, the generator then explodes and loses an additional 10/5/0% progress.

• Blazelski

These are all somewhat overpowered. And some of them are obviously meant to synergize with the best perks in the game.

Outsider: Meant to go with BBQ obviously so no one can hide from you except inside your terror radius and not in a locker. And the part where you see people's auras in a locker could be extremely strong just by itself.

Look at You: Obviously a countermeasure to OoO, but also useful for Alert and the occasional key. This will be weak when OoO gets nerfed, but it's fine I suppose.

Born to be Wild: Obviously we need something to stop/punish survivors from completing generators in front of the killer's face, but this is too strong because it works from inside the whole terror radius. Change it to 8/10/12 meters from the killer, and maybe decrease the exposure time, and I think you have an effective but balanced perk that works for all killers, even stealth ones.

Medical Emergency: Clearly meant to be paired with Iron Will to immediately escape the killer after being hit. Too strong. Take away the hiding bloodstains effect so that people still need to run Lucky Break and you might have a strong but balanced perk.

Dedicated Oath: Seemingly meant to be paired with Decisive Strike or maybe For the People and Bond. An extra 10% repair speed is huge. There's a reason no perks buff repair speed this effectively other than maybe Prove Thyself. Loop a killer somewhat near a gen and you've got a real problem perk.

Critical Surgery: Just meant to totally abolish slugging. Absolutely busted, considering there are times when the killer really needs to slug.

Final thoughts: Bring down the power level of your perks in general, and make them work with the not-so-strong perks so that people have a reason to run them, rather than the best perks that are already very powerful anyway.

• Blazelski

Might need to be limited to within range of an injured survivor, but this is actually a fairly balanced perk idea on paper, especially if the killer can hit you while you're in the dash animation and it isn't a Dead Hard equivalent.

• that_lich
    that_lich Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2021

CREUSA'S CURSE (Killer Perk)

Icon: a hex totem with burning eyes, the skull wearing a spiked crown

A gift that burned in the face of love, of jealousy, of a woman scorned. The memory of this curse ignites all dull totems on the map for 80/100/120 seconds at the start of the Trial, covering your hexes in a veil of fire. If a survivor attempts to cleanse a totem affected by Creusa's Curse, they are stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds. If that totem was a real hex totem, the survivor's aura is revealed to the killer for 4 seconds.

"Let no one think of me as humble or weak or passive; let them understand I am of a different kind: dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."

-

Inspired by the cursed garb Medea gave to Jason's wife, which burned her to death, I think a perk like this could help with an issue I've noticed lately of totems spawning and getting insta-gibbed due to bad spawns. It seems very bad lately, and I think this perk could counter it. Currently I copied the timing from corrupt intervention, but given it has other effects, it could be possible to reduce it since 120 seconds is a long time.

Post edited by that_lich on
  • that_lich
    that_lich Member Posts: 33

Architecture of the Fog

The entity has studied the hatch's design, carefully emulating it to fight against its power. When the hatch would spawn, a second hatch also spawns within x radius of the nearest survivor. If a survivor has a key, it spawns closest to them instead. The killer can see the aura of this second hatch. If a survivor attempts to leave through this hatch, the entity's claws burst forth, causing nearby survivors to scream and reveal their location to the killer.

While the second hatch is open, the actual hatch is quieter by 25/50/75%.

• xEzekanarioX
    xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378
    edited March 2021

Killer perk:

Your worst nightmare.

Gain a token for each survivor killed.

When you have a token, kick a repaired generator to reverse it back 15/20/25% of its charge.

-You think you outplayed me? I invite you to do it again.

*edit: I actually thought of a survivor perk.

Survivor perk: Juggernaut.

You can take an extra hit when injured, but reduces your life by 1 hook. (You can take only 2 extra hits in the trial, the point is having to take 3 hits per "hook", killers with instadown will ignore this perk.)

-Kill me. Kill me right here, right now, I'm not afraid to die!

• Stridor
    Stridor Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2021

I got a year's worth of perks.

Survivor Perks:

I imagined a witchy kind of survivor, like a magic voodoo person or like an oracle.

-Blessing: Ward of Persistence

Instead of cleansing the hex or dull totems, the survivor instead places a blessing on the totem at xx% the speed of cleansing, signified by a blue flame under the totem.

While a blessed totem is active, all team members can continue to perform actions while in the dying state at xx% speed while within xx m of the blessed totem. This includes Repairing, Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Cleansing, Exit Gate Opening, and Chest Unlocking.

The Killer can destroy the blessed totems if they find them, the same way they kick a gen or destroy a pallet.

-Blessing: Confusion Charm

Instead of cleansing the hex or dull totems, the survivor instead places a blessing on the totem at xx% the speed of cleansing, signified by a blue flame under the totem.

While a blessed totem is active, the survivor no longer leaves scratch marks while in a chase with the killer within xx m of the blessing as well as receiving a speed boost of xx% for xx seconds if the survivor runs by the totem within xx m.

The Killer can destroy the blessed totems if they find them, the same way they kick a gen or destroy a pallet.

-Cleansing Spirit

While in the killer's terror radius, the survivor can block off the totem from being cleaned or destroyed by any other survivor or killer, only allowing the user to interact with the totem for xx seconds. During this time, the survivor can walk away from the totem without having to restart cleansing or blessings.

Cleansing Spirit had a cooldown of xxx seconds.

This was for a survivor who used to be in prison.

-Catching the Chain

Once you have escaped through the Exit Gates, your remaining health states will be given out randomly to the remaining survivors.

-Tunnel to Victory

Once you are the one survivor remaining and the killer has kicked closed the hatch, you will have the opportunity to pick it open, taking xx seconds to do so.

-Shakedown

If you are opening an exit gate while injured, the killer will be unable to interrupt you, instead having to attack. When hit, instead of going down, you will receive the Deep Wound status effect for xx amount of seconds, taking xx amount of time to mend.

This was for like a gadgeteer survivor

-Blessing: Hacked Footage

While a blessed totem is active, the killer's aura will be revealed to the survivor if they are xx m away from the Blessed totem.

-Cable Management

After working on a generator for xx seconds, the generator will not spark after being kicked by the killer for xx seconds

-Blessing: Redirect Output

While a blessed totem is active, for each finished generator, the survivor can preopen the exit gate by intervals of x% at xx% of the normal speed.

This is for like a construction worker survivor

-Swing Lock

When grabbed from a locker or interrupted during an action, the closest hook automatically breaks for xx seconds. Swing Lock has a cooldown of xx seconds. Swing Lock also increases the amount of hooks by x amount.

-Tool Belt

Guarantees that when opening a chest while holding an item, the item you are holding will appear in the chest of xxxx rarity. Your add-ons that you bring in will transfer to the new item once picked up. Opening chests is now quieter and you open chests faster by xx%.

-Enlightened Surveyor

The survivor destroys / blesses totems, giving them tokens. After looking at an objective at any time during the match, it becomes tracked.

The survivor can then spend a token by entering a locker, with each tracked objective lighting up for the duration of the time the survivor is in the locker.

Killer Perks:

I just thought of a killer who used to be a lawyer or something for this one.

-Bench Warrant

If a survivor enters a locker or is already in a locker while more than xx m away from the killer, the killer will receive a noise notification and their aura will be shown for xx seconds.

-Overruled

The killer starts the trial with x amount of tokens, a killer can spend a token to block off any totem from being worked on for xx seconds. Once all tokens are used, the perk deactivates.

-Seizure of Assets

Whenever a survivor picks up an item, they become exposed for xx seconds.

These ones were for like a scrap collector or junkyard worker.

-Silversmith's Polish

Whenever a survivor sabotages a hook, the killer will become undetectable, with the terror radius being transferred to the sabotaging survivor for xx seconds.

-Junkyard Dog's Bite

If an injured survivor works on kicked generator for over xx seconds, they receive the broken status affect for xx seconds.

-One Man's Trash

Once a survivor uses up an item's final charge, the survivor will scream every xx seconds as long as they continue to hold the used up item. Once the item is dropped, it cannot be picked up for xx seconds by any survivor, if any survivor picks the item up within that time, the screaming will begin again by the survivor who is holding the item.

This one is for a hacker killer.

-Cross-Wired

When both exit gates are powered, the lever next to each exit gate opens the opposite door. Once opened, the aura of both exit gates are shown to the survivors. Yellow showing the opened gate and red showing the closed gate.

-Hex: Hardware Malfunction

While repairing a kicked gen, it is xx% more likely that a skill check will occur. When a skill check does occur, no great skill check zone will appear. If the skill check is accomplished, the generator will regress by xx%; however failing the skill check will act as a Great Skill Check, but still cause the generator to explode.

-CTRL+X

When a survivor sabotages a hook, they suffer from the Deep Wound status affect. Once mended, the survivor will return to their previous health state . (ie. if you were injured, you'll still be injured and if you were healthy when hit you will remain healthy after mending)

This was for a stay-at-home spouse or teacher who went insane and killed their family or students.

-Bells of Abuse

Once all generators are powered, the amount of time it takes for a survivor to be sacrificed on hook is decreased by x%, escape attempts are increased by x%, and penalty to failing to escape is increased by x%.

-Tantrum Control

You become obsessed with one survivor. When the obsessed survivor drops a pallet onto the killer, any generator that the obsession has touched for more than x amount of seconds becomes blocked off by the entity for x seconds.

-Peanut Gallery

Once a survivor is picked up, for the next x amount of seconds any survivors the performing a cooperative action will scream and be exposed for x amount of seconds.

Post edited by Stridor on
  • DontleaveSayorihangi
    DontleaveSayorihangi Member Posts: 13

Killer Perk: Headshot

You viciously strike at the head to disorient and weaken your prey. Hitting a survivor with a basic attack inflicts the Blindness status effect and slows their movement by 3% for 30/40/50 seconds. This effect does not stack with itself.

Survivor Perk: Third Eye

You are so adept at sensing danger some claim you have eyes on the back of your head. Whenever a survivor, including you, is hit with either a basic attack or a special attack, see the aura of the killer for 3/4/5 seconds.

^ (Does not work with The Trapper's traps)

• DragonKnight355
    DragonKnight355 Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2021

Perk

Revengeance (Name can use some work)

You lust for the blood of those who hurts you. Every stun like pallet stuns, flashlight saves, and wiggling free. Will result the survivor responsible for the stun will have their aura shown to you for 10 seconds, and will receive the "Exposed" status effect for 30 seconds. If you put the survivor in the dying state before the 30 second period runs out, you are given the opportunity to mori the survivor.

• Salvonyua
    Salvonyua Member Posts: 59
    edited April 2021

A perk I think can be really strong...

Perk Name - You're mine: You can't let them get away!

According to the Perk level, it reduces the speed increase that survivors get when they are damaged by 50%, 60%, 70%...

It can be used once every 60 seconds.

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86

These are all survivor perks:

INGENIOUS WORK:

You don’t like it when someone breaks your progress for fun, even when you’ve worked so hard on it.

Every time the killer breaks a generator that you’ve worked on; the generator progresses instead of regressing for 10/15/20 seconds.

The aura is shown in yellow when the generator progresses.

If the action is interrupted by another survivor, the generator explodes, reducing 4/7/10% and the entity will block the generator for 30 seconds. 

There is a 120/90/60 second cooldown.

DEVIANT:

You used to always be the teacher’s pet, but this time, it’s your time to make up the rules.

You become the killer’s obsession. 

Every time you stun or blind a killer (head on, decisive strike), the perk activates. 

The next time you stun the killer with a PALLET, your stun lasts 1.5/2/2.5 second(s) longer.

Once successfully used, the Exposed Status Effect is applied to you for 15 seconds.

BOOK SMART:

Your book smart ways have made you able to manoeuvre through survival in high school.

When in a chase and not injured, the window that should be blocked by the entity is instead open for you for another use. 

Once you have used the window, it will be blocked again for an extra 30 seconds. The perk goes on cooldown for 120/90/60 seconds.

LET’S END THIS:

In the end, you will always survive, no matter how the odds.

You are given three traps; you can lay your traps down with the active ability button for 4/3/2 seconds. When the killer walks into the trap, they are stuck for 5 seconds. You become the killer’s obsession once a trap is successfully used.

Once all traps are used the perk deactivates for the rest of the trial.

LIFEGUARD:

Keeping people out of danger is what invigorates you to survive.

You unhook survivors 35/40/45% faster. 

When they are unhooked, you and the unhooked survivor gain a speed boost of 150% of your regular speed for 3 seconds as soon as you both start running.

You and survivor will lose the speed boost if you don't run after 25 seconds. 

You gain the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

ON CALL:

When others are down and out, you always find a way for them to feel better. 

Start the trial with a First Aid Kit/Emergency Med Kit/Ranger’s Med Kit, with a total of 38/42/46 charges available to the med kit.

Healing is 35/35/35% faster on other survivors. 

Healing is 35/35/35% slower on you. 

When you finish healing a survivor with your med kit, the killer’s aura is shown to all remaining survivors in the trial for 4/6/8 seconds.

If you survive the trial, you will keep the med kit with the regular charges available to that specific med kit. 

If you are sacrificed or killed, you don’t keep the med kit.

Let me know which one is your favourite! :)