What is The Shrine of Secrets?
The Shrine of Secrets is a weekly selection of Character Perks that can be purchased with Iridescent Shards. You can find the Shrine of Secrets tab at the top of the in-game store.
Purchasing a perk through the Shrine of Secrets will make the Tier 1 version of it immediately available on all Killers or Survivors, much like prestige. Subsequent Tiers of that perk will also begin appearing in Bloodwebs.
You may also purchase a perk again to increase its Tier. This works seamlessly with the prestige system, as purchasing a perk you’ve already unlocked through prestige will instead increase its Tier.
How much do perks cost in the Shrine?
The price of a perk in the Shrine of Secrets depends on the the related characters prestige level.
- If a character is Prestige 0 then the first Tier of their perk will cost 2000 shards, Tier 2 will cost 4000 shards and Tier 3 will cost 6000 shards
- If a character is Prestige 1 then then Tier 2 of their perk will cost 2000 shards and Tier 3 4000 shards
- If a character is Prestige 2 then Tier 3 of their perk will cost 2000 shards
- If the character is already Prestige 4 or higher, purchasing the associated perk at Tier 3 in the Shrine of Secrets will cost 2000 Shards and will give you 100,000 bloodpoints
Which perks can appear in the Shrine?
Any Character Perk can appear in the Shrine of Secrets, including perks from DLC characters. You do not need to own the respective DLC pack to purchase a perk from the shrine.
The perks that appear in the Shrine are randomly selected, however, there are a few rules that influence which perks may appear, such as:
- The selection must contain 2 Killer perks and 2 Survivor perks.
- Perks may not appear in the Shrine again within a few weeks of their last appearance.
- If a perk is required for a Tome challenge, it will appear in the Shrine at some point during the respective Rift.