Prime Gaming and Dead by Daylight are joining up for a series of monthly content drops aimed at giving players a special run of cosmetics to help grow their collections.
How it works:
Prime Gaming comes included as part of any Amazon Prime membership and introduces gamers to great new titles, whilst also offering new content for the games you already play across all major platforms.
Is Prime Gaming content available in all regions?
The rewards from Prime Gaming are available in all regions where Dead by Daylight is playable.
How to claim Dead by Daylight Prime Gaming Cosmetics
- Create a Prime Gaming account using your existing Amazon login and details.
- Visit the Dead by Daylight offer detail page on the Prime Gaming website.
- Click the "Claim Now" box to receive a unique code.
- Launch Dead by Daylight.
- Select the STORE menu, navigate to the FEATURE tab.
- On the top right, select REDEEM CODE.
- Enter your code as it's written, including the dashes and enjoy your new items!
I play Dead by Daylight on multiple platforms, can I redeem my Prime Gaming code on all of them?
Prime Gaming codes can only be redeemed on ONE platform, however, if you wish to share the content with your other accounts, you can do this if your platforms are part of the Cross-Progression system and linked with the Behaviour account. Please see HERE for more information on Cross-Progression.
I claimed my Prime Gaming code on the wrong account
Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer Prime Gaming cosmetics from one account to another, nor are we able to issue a new code for you. We recommend ensuring that you are on the correct Dead by Daylight account before redeeming your Prime Gaming promocode.