We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Survivor Item Concept: Spray Paint Cans

Options
Mooks
Mooks Member Posts: 14,160
edited May 2023 in Creations

General

Spray Paint Cans can be used to mark different objects to reveal their aura to other survivors (and yourself). The survivors need to be within a certain radius to be able to see the aura of the marked object initially, after that they can see it map wide.

Different objects use different amount of charges of the can to be marked. Initially there are specific objects that can be marked such as Gens, totems, vaults, hooks, chests.

Rarity

The rarity of the can decides the number of charges and the distance for other survivors to be able to start seeing the aura.

Addons

Addons may increase the charges or distance. Other addons can add objects that can be marked such as hatch, Exit gates. An ultra rare addon makes objects like jigsaw boxes or plague fountains markable (including trappers traps?)

Addon may be different nozzles and extensions.

Background

This item has some similarities with maps/specific map addons and keys. But I think this way it’s more of a Team item and will support solo survs.

My other concepts (Feedback and suggestions always welcome):

Killers: The Ice QueenHannibalCharlie(The Darkness)The Blair WitchThe FirebreatherThe Photographer

Survivors: Aria MorrisonLukas SchmidtPaitoon Saeli

Survivor Items: Piece of Chalk, Pocket Knife, Walkie Talkies, Lighter, Water BottleSling ShotSpray Paint CansSalt PouchSmoke BombVoodoo Doll, Smudge Sticks

Game mechanics: Expanded survivor objectives, Exhaustion Rework, Spiderwebs

Post edited by Mooks on

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,160
    Options

As with my other item-concepts, i added a (poorly made) icon. Mostly to have a reason to bump it :)